Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Dave W. - Pfafftown, NC

Rangefinder - None

GPS - 18 Birdies App

First Name/City of Residence - Craig / Cincinnati

Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing!  Use GPS

If you use a device what model and brand:  GolfLogix App

Mike Milburn

Tulsa, Oklahoma

I use a GPS 

Garmin G8 and sometimes a Garmin Approach S10 watch

I'm a retired 15 handicap and currently use a NXT7 Pro rangefinder.  I am very satisfied with it however it can be a little slow at times picking up the target.  I would love to be a tester for the NXT9.  I am a Member at PGA West in La Quinta, CA.  We have 6 courses and I play 5 to 6 days a week.  Thanks, Glenn

Lance / Charlotte, NC

I use a Bushnell V4 laser.  I also occasionally use a Garmin S-20 GPS watch.

I'd love to evaluate the nx9 and compare it to the Bushnell, which is pretty mainstream but has some issues.  I'm curious to know if the Precision Pro does things differently and/or better.

First Name/City of Residence: Anthony, Cincinnati Ohio

Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing!: Mainly rely on phone gps for yardage but some courses are dead zones so I use yard markers and eyeball the rest when I have to.

If you use a device what model and brand: Phone App (18 Birdies)

Spencer Kasson, MN

I currently use 18 birdies to give me yardage estimates. 

On 6/14/2019 at 12:09 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (7)

Anyone that has read or better yet tried one of the previous versions of the Precision Pro rangefinders knows a couple things for sure.   The company is very customer oriented, responding to any manor of questions promptly and efficiently.   It's very first iteration of range finders—nexus- was among the least expensive on the market, but didn't  meet with a huge success.   Enter the NX7 series, and it's award winning performance in Most Wanted testing, and Precision Pro had a winner on it's hand, a very reliable, accurate rangefinder priced in the $200 to $250 range, with many comprable competitors sellingn for $350 to $450.   Precision Pro held it's own in the land of the established icon brands. 

So with a product firmly entrenched in the value category, Precision Pro is introducing the next level of rangefinder for company.  The NX9 offers an HD display to an already quality product.   To find out all the tech behind it, you can read The First Look articles published earlier this spring Precision Pro Nx9 First Look

So  we are offering seven US or members from anywhere in the world, the chance to test/review and keep a NX9 HD rangefinder.  Golfspy_MPR  will  be riding shotgun along with the testers on this as you, write a very through review for the forum, and provide ongoing thoughts during the review period in the review thread. 

How To Apply

Please provide the following information in a separate post----DO NOT  QUOTE or COPY THIS POST!

First Name/City of Residence.

Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing!

If you use a device what model and brand

We'll be selecting the testers next week.  Be sure to check back and see if you've been selected. 

NX9HD Range finder Pic.png

Jade Cohens 

Cape Town South Africa 

I use my naked eye would be interested in testing this product to see if it actually improves my golf. 

Posted (edited)

Ian, Guelph Ontario, Canada

I currently use my depth perception on all of my yardages. 

Edited by IROBINSON

Daniel / Barreiro, Portugal

GPS watch.

Shot Scope

Chad Keating/Plattsburgh NY

Yes I use a rangefinder/Leupold GX-2

First Name/City of Residence: Brian / Greenville, SC

Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing: Rangefinder

If you use a device what model and brand: Leupold GX1i3

Thanks for the opportunity!

Alec/ Vallejo, CA

I currently use a Wosports W600....sometimes lol. I tend to use a combination of my rangefinder, my eyeballs, the course markers, and most of the time my playing partners range finder because theirs is usually nicer than mine.

Linda

Victoria, TX

Currently use Garmin Watch Approach S3; 18 Birdies app on iPhone; or ask my playing partners what yardage they show on their devices.

You know I would be happy to test and review the new NX9 HD range finder. I've been looking at range finders lately and in the market to get a new one with the flag-lock, Slope, and Vibration but undecided on what to get being there are so many to choose from now. So this would be a great opportunity to test and report back to anyone else that's in the same boat I'm in right now trying to choose the right range finder.. So sign me up for the test...

Mike Sigmon

Michael Hernandez/Santa Ana, CA.

Currently use a TecTec range finder, but also use stakes, phone gps apps, and the good ol eye balls

I am currently using the TectTecTec VPro500 .