Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Congratulations fellow spies can't wait to read your reviews. Will be watching this one closely as my Bushnell rangefinder has been giving me issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Nice team - congrats and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Great group of testers chosen cant wait to read all about it's one thing I need to add to my golf arsenal is a great rangefinder so I will be following closely!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

10 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

Did you feel that? That small vibration that indicates that the Precision Pro NX9 HD rangefinder has locked on to its target?

ppnx9.jpg

Who are the seven forum members that the NX9 has locked on for testing?

And I'm excited to be joining in on this test as well. Congrats to these members, and we'll all be looking forward to seeing how the Precision Pro NX9 HD helps you take dead aim!

Great choice of guys!  Interested to see how the NX9 holds up in your tests.

• Like 3

Thank you everyone for the excitement, I know my fellow spies and I are very excited to get our hands on the new rangefinder. While we are waiting, please tag me with any questions or comments on information you would like answered while we are testing. I will do my best to provide a complete review covering the good, the bad, and the ugly.

• Like 3

Congrats everyone. Couple things I like to look for if the distance varies when shooting Middle of the pin or up top. Since sometimes the sensor is in different locations at different courses. And How quickly it locks in the distance. @JonMUSC08

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Topher178 said:

Congrats everyone. Couple things I like to look for if the distance varies when shooting Middle of the pin or up top. Since sometimes the sensor is in different locations at different courses. And How quickly it locks in the distance. @JonMUSC08

this and more will be addressed I'm sure. My only experience EVER of a laser is about 15yrs ago the Pro had one in the shop, a Nikon, I tried it outside the shop and couldnt even lock in on a tree about 100yds away, plus it was blurry and jumped about in the view finder. Never looked again after that, so this will be very interesting indeed. 

Sad as it is, I'm keen to see if the driving range yardage markers are accurate as they say as I dont hit a wedge 150yds but the local range said I did😂

• Like 2

this and more will be addressed I'm sure. My only experience EVER of a laser is about 15yrs ago the Pro had one in the shop, a Nikon, I tried it outside the shop and couldnt even lock in on a tree about 100yds away, plus it was blurry and jumped about in the view finder. Never looked again after that, so this will be very interesting indeed. 
Sad as it is, I'm keen to see if the driving range yardage markers are accurate as they say as I dont hit a wedge 150yds but the local range said I did

Haha some are better than others at marking! But unless they have yardages in each hitting bay I would trust the big old 150 sign in the middle of the range. But yeah, I’ve also launched the occasional wedge off a mat 150 yards for hitting a touch fat and launching the ball up up and away haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

Sad as it is, I'm keen to see if the driving range yardage markers are accurate as they say as I dont hit a wedge 150yds but the local range said I did😂

I've got 3 ranges that I frequent and I GUARANTEE you, one of the first things I'm doing is lasering their flags & markers to see how close they really are! 

• Like 3