Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

I'd love to be a tester for this product.  I'm currently using a Nikon Coolshot 40i. and am not thrilled with it.

Jim, the retired GC Super

16 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (7)

Anyone that has read or better yet tried one of the previous versions of the Precision Pro rangefinders knows a couple things for sure.   The company is very customer oriented, responding to any manor of questions promptly and efficiently.   It's very first iteration of range finders—nexus- was among the least expensive on the market, but didn't  meet with a huge success.   Enter the NX7 series, and it's award winning performance in Most Wanted testing, and Precision Pro had a winner on it's hand, a very reliable, accurate rangefinder priced in the $200 to $250 range, with many comprable competitors sellingn for $350 to $450.   Precision Pro held it's own in the land of the established icon brands. 

So with a product firmly entrenched in the value category, Precision Pro is introducing the next level of rangefinder for company.  The NX9 offers an HD display to an already quality product.   To find out all the tech behind it, you can read The First Look articles published earlier this spring Precision Pro Nx9 First Look

So  we are offering seven US or members from anywhere in the world, the chance to test/review and keep a NX9 HD rangefinder.  Golfspy_MPR  will  be riding shotgun along with the testers on this as you, write a very through review for the forum, and provide ongoing thoughts during the review period in the review thread. 

How To Apply

Please provide the following information in a separate post----DO NOT  QUOTE or COPY THIS POST!

First Name/City of Residence.

Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing!

If you use a device what model and brand

We'll be selecting the testers next week.  Be sure to check back and see if you've been selected. 

NX9HD Range finder Pic.png

Andy. Johnstown Pa

Bushnell v4

Jeffrey Q- White Lake, MI

Apple watch series 3

Golfshot app.

Connor - Chicago, IL

No current rangefinder (need one bad)

Ben / St. Louis

I use both a Rangefinder and GPS Watch

Nikon Cool Shot 40i w/Slope & Garmin Approach S20 Watch

Frank/Ambler PA

Yes i use a device

Bushnell Tour V4 with flagfinder tech

First Name/City of Residence. - Ed Nolan - South Jersey/Philly 

Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing! - My garmin GPS watch but measures distance to center of the green so not as accurate to the pin. Actually looking to buy a rangefinder after playing around with my buddy who owns one.

If you use a device what model and brand - Garmin GPS Watch 

Tom Hale

Saint Louis, Missouri

I am an avid player. I play  9 holes 4 weekday mornings per week (weather permitting) as well as 2-4, 18 hole weekend rounds per month. In addtion to this, I usually play 5 hole "desert" rounds with my 6 and 7 year old daughters. (I am a teacher and  have summers off). My 7 year old currently competes in US Kid's golf Local tour events as well as CYC golf. We could use a great range finder.

We currently use a cheap Simmons Tilt that I picked up at walmart for $70. It works well but it compensates for elevation (No option  to disable) so it is not USGA compliant. Therefore, we use it only for practice and not competition rounds.

Thank you for the consideration

David  Las Vegas (Summerlin) Nevada

I use golf cart GPS - I use a Golf Buddy - I use the Mark One Mod O eyeball / step it off 

Golf Buddy World Platinum

Frank- Roanoke

Bushnell Pro 1600 Range Finder and Garmin S6

Tom "TC"

Sarasota, FL

Sadly, no rangefinder.... play the old- fashioned way... this would be a very welcome addition!!