Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

LIMITED EDITION - IGNITE PWRADAPT PATRIOT PACK GOLF SHOES

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

Safe bet that, as a MGS Community Member, you're already aware that Gary Woodland just one the US Open.

I'm guessing you know that his victory gives Wilson credit for its first major since Padraig Harrington. You might also know about the PING metalwoods, Vokey and TaylorMade wedges, Cameron putter, and Titleist golf balls. 

19424301-1-min.jpg

The point is that Woodland played a mix of equipment, but nothing in his bag was as visible to everyone watching at home as his PUMA PWRADAPT Patriot Pack Golf Shoes. Woodland's shoes are part of PUMA Golf's Volition America collection and are slated for an October release.

For a very limited time...literally the next 10 hours and 15 minutes (as of 9:45 AM eastern time), you can pre-order Woodland's shoes.

The upside of pre-ordering now is that through July 4th, PUMA is doubling its contribution to Folds of Honor on everything sold from the Volition America Collection (which obvious includes the shoes).

Cool shoes...great cause.

If you're so inclined, click here to pre-order your Patriot Pack PWRADAPTs.

19424301-2-min.jpg

19424301-3-min.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Those shoes are sweet! It was really hard not to pull the trigger on them but I have way too many golf shoes as it is. Maybe I can just take a sharpie and color some stars and stripes on my current shoes. haha

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

I went over to the site to have a look and of course they're sold out. If I had a game 1/4 of Woodland's game last week I'd not only buy the shoes but I'd find myself a pair of matching pair of pants to go with them. 

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour