Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

How much longer do we have before we enter into Phase 2 ?    Not rushing the process, just curious as to when I should start my final analysis.
1968183446_teeoff.PNG.2983fced65faccb5d8f5b6a90bc9184c.PNG

I was wondering also. I am saving my last sleeve for the home stretch (back 9?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

On 7/10/2019 at 5:23 PM, Shankster said:

BStone Tour B XS.

That's a prize fight.  BXS is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.  Really interested to see how it compares for you, because I don't want to like it as much as I do 💸💸.

How have BXS and MTB-X compared in mid iron approaches for you?

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

That's a prize fight.  BXS is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.  Really interested to see how it compares for you, because I don't want to like it as much as I do .

How have BXS and MTB-X compared in mid iron approaches for you?

It has been a battle for sure. I added another contender to the mix on vacation. The Srixon Z Star... I said in the Srixon thread that I forgot how good they were around the greens.

Not sure if it’s the heavy air, or me not working out for the last month, but I’ve been leaving my approach shots short (last 2 rounds anyways), it was 93° and 88° respectively. I will say that I am getting way more spin with the new Blueprint irons, having a heck of a time to get anything to roll out, with any of the balls. Everything puts the breaks on quick. Even the 2 iron.

That said, I am preferring the Z Star on all avenues right now. I might add the regular PV1.

But, I have been seeing a little more of what I like from the MTB-X, I’ve been in a slump with the longer clubs for a bit. But here was 2 drives, the closest to us is the BStone. The Snell won by a foot or so. And it’s been holding its own on the greens. Not a fan of the sound off the putter though.

Horizontally...

IMG_6134.thumb.JPG.72765556f5f0e2da47d50a941b5ee56c.JPG

Anyone else realizing ball testing is kind of hard to do? It is so hard to tell if it’s me, the ball or what. But some trends have emerged.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Anyone else realizing ball testing is kind of hard to do? It is so hard to tell if it’s me, the ball or what. But some trends have emerged.

Yeah. Super tough. Especially comparing it against balls in the same category. They are all pretty darned good. Just little tiny nuances that I am noticing.

All feel. Which is hard to describe because what I feel and you might see nowhere near the same.

Yeah. Super tough. Especially comparing it against balls in the same category. They are all pretty darned good. Just little tiny nuances that I am noticing.

All feel. Which is hard to describe because what I feel and you might see nowhere near the same.

I play the Cleveland Launchers....I feel nothing!

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Wedges? Putter?

Acoustics? One louder than the other?

Nothing really to be honest. I have been comparing proV1x, Z Star and Z Star XV. If anything the XV feels firmer off the putter. My wedges are CBX so hard to feel a difference. Driver sound is one area that I may pay attention to but they all sound the same.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Nothing really to be honest. I have been comparing proV1x, Z Star and Z Star XV. If anything the XV feels firmer off the putter. My wedges are CBX so hard to feel a difference. Driver sound is one area that I may pay attention to but they all sound the same.

Performance differences? Longer? Shorter? Hold green better? Worse?

XV by far the longest off the tee with Z Star second and MTB-X and ProV1x tied for third but within 5 yards of the Z Star. Z Star longest off the irons from wedges to 7 iron. The other three longer off the longer clubs. Gapping seems best with MTB, proV1x and XV. Putting MTB-X and Z Star clearly best for me. Z Star stops the fastest and the other 3 all seem the same.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

At this past weekends NW Spy Meet-up, @Thin2wingave me a sleeve of the MTB-X balls to try (thanks again Chris!).  During our day 3 Sunday round, we talked a bit about golf balls and, by the end of the round, I learned alot from him about these and a handful of other balls.  If I got things right, the MTB-X are a very close equivalent to the Pro-V1x - which are among my few I like to play.  As a general rule, I really don't pay too much attention to which ball I play; though I do try and use the mid to higher end balls.  I think that mostly stems from the fact that my game/level of play isn't at a point that I would consider it to have any appreciable impact. 

Does anyone know of a really good source that shows a comparative list of various brand/type balls and how they compare in controlled (i.e. robot) tests?  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

At this past weekends NW Spy Meet-up, [mention=77440]Thin2win[/mention]gave me a sleeve of the MTB-X balls to try (thanks again Chris!).  During our day 3 Sunday round, we talked a bit about golf balls and, by the end of the round, I learned alot from him about these and a handful of other balls.  If I got things right, the MTB-X are a very close equivalent to the Pro-V1x - which are among my few I like to play.  As a general rule, I really don't pay too much attention to which ball I play; though I do try and use the mid to higher end balls.  I think that mostly stems from the fact that my game/level of play isn't at a point that I would consider it to have any appreciable impact. 
Does anyone know of a really good source that shows a comparative list of various brand/type balls and how they compare in controlled (i.e. robot) tests?  

I don’t know of a good place to go for the info you are looking for on balls unfortunately. What I do know is I was a lot like you in that I just played whatever ball and leaned towards cheaper 2 piece balls. Since the MTB-X testing started I have played nothing but premium balls and after yesterday’s handicap adjustment my handicap is the lowest it’s ever been after about 7 years of tracking it. The differences in balls seem so small to me but my scoring is just so much more consistent with higher end balls.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

20 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

At this past weekends NW Spy Meet-up, @Thin2wingave me a sleeve of the MTB-X balls to try (thanks again Chris!).  During our day 3 Sunday round, we talked a bit about golf balls and, by the end of the round, I learned alot from him about these and a handful of other balls.  If I got things right, the MTB-X are a very close equivalent to the Pro-V1x - which are among my few I like to play.  As a general rule, I really don't pay too much attention to which ball I play; though I do try and use the mid to higher end balls.  I think that mostly stems from the fact that my game/level of play isn't at a point that I would consider it to have any appreciable impact. 

I think the one MGS did is the best around :https://mygolfspy.com/most-wanted-golf-ball/

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Is it a stupid question if I ask you if you've read the MGS Golf Ball Test yet?

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

13 hours ago, Shankster said:

It has been a battle for sure. I added another contender to the mix on vacation. The Srixon Z Star... I said in the Srixon thread that I forgot how good they were around the greens.

Not sure if it’s the heavy air, or me not working out for the last month, but I’ve been leaving my approach shots short (last 2 rounds anyways), it was 93° and 88° respectively. I will say that I am getting way more spin with the new Blueprint irons, having a heck of a time to get anything to roll out, with any of the balls. Everything puts the breaks on quick. Even the 2 iron.

That said, I am preferring the Z Star on all avenues right now. I might add the regular PV1.

But, I have been seeing a little more of what I like from the MTB-X, I’ve been in a slump with the longer clubs for a bit. But here was 2 drives, the closest to us is the BStone. The Snell won by a foot or so. And it’s been holding its own on the greens. Not a fan of the sound off the putter though.

Horizontally...

IMG_6134.thumb.JPG.72765556f5f0e2da47d50a941b5ee56c.JPG

Unless you've changed altitudes between courses the heat and humidity should improve ball distance (basing this on baseball stats where high temps and dew points increase ball flight). From plenty of heat experience playing here in FL though your body starts to slow down a bit when you're really fighting the temperatures.

Driver: Callaway Rogue - Project X HZRDUS Yellow, 6.0, 63g

Fairway: Callaway Epic 3 wood, Rogue MAX stiff, 75g

4-6 Iron: Mizuno JPX-850 - Project X 5.5 

7-PW: Mizuno JPX-850 Forged - Project X 5.5

Wedges: Mizuno MP-T5 (50, 54), Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 60 ES

Putter: Odyssey Marxman, Currently tested and kept Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro 140cc grip

Got to hit around 350+ shot between Thursday and Sunday last week using strictly the MTB-X and Chrome Soft. Took about 150 - 160 swings with Trackman then played 27 holes over the weekend. Couldn't get the driver working properly in the bay, but out on the course I had a few opportunities for direct comparison of the two balls with good tee shots. Honestly though I did not observe a measurable distance improvement between the two. I was walking the round where I played both side by side and let me tell you doing that in 95 degree heat with 90% humidity will drain you. But when I hit both well I found them to typically be within 2 - 3 yards of each other. I like the Snell a lot with my long irons where I use a lot of 4 iron off the tee, it's got a great solid strike and from the Trackman data it looked like a gained a small amount of distance with the 4 iron going to the Snell. 

However, I don't like the Snell around the green at all. I just cannot get a feel for it. Maybe it's having played so much with CS and having a good feel for it's flight but I can't get this thing to play nicely around the green. With full wedges I'm finding it spin similarly to the CS and provide similar stopping power, but with my around the green shots I can't seem to reign in distances and touch shots. Could be a lack of practice with them on my part but that has bee pretty frustrating thus far.

Driver: Callaway Rogue - Project X HZRDUS Yellow, 6.0, 63g

Fairway: Callaway Epic 3 wood, Rogue MAX stiff, 75g

4-6 Iron: Mizuno JPX-850 - Project X 5.5 

7-PW: Mizuno JPX-850 Forged - Project X 5.5

Wedges: Mizuno MP-T5 (50, 54), Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 60 ES

Putter: Odyssey Marxman, Currently tested and kept Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro 140cc grip

9 hours ago, newballcoach said:

Is it a stupid question if I ask you if you've read the MGS Golf Ball Test yet?

One of the best sites I've found on anything golf is golfinfoguide.com. It will show every golf ball known to man, or woman.  Nice site. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Driver   :bridgestone-small:     JGR 9.5 R Flex Adila 65        

3 Wood  :callaway-logo-1:            XR RFlex Fujikura Evolution

5 Wood :callaway-logo-1:            XR R Flex Project X 5.5                                     

7Wood  :adams-small:    Speedline LP R Flex Matix HD Radix 5.1                                                                                                           Irons      :bridgestone-small:   4 thru A Wedge  J-15 CB R Flex NS Pro                                                                                                             Wedges :cleveland-small:              56 CG 15                                                                                                                                                                           XE!                      65                                                                                                                                                                       Putter      :EVNROLL:         ER 5  Hatchback                                                                                                                                                Ball          :titelist-small:                 NXT Tour S                                                                                                                                      

I notice differences in ball flights with X balls (V1x, TP5x, MTB-X) vs their non-x counterparts. I don't naturally hit the ball very high, so I like the little bit of extra height I get from them. The other area I notice a difference is the amount of spin I can get around the greens. I was gaming the TP5x for a good part of last year and the beginning of 2019, but went back to the V1x because it spins more when chipping and I find it easier to control. I was hoping the MTB-X would be a TP5x with some more greenside spin, but it was basically the same ball for me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I notice differences in ball flights with X balls (V1x, TP5x, MTB-X) vs their non-x counterparts. I don't naturally hit the ball very high, so I like the little bit of extra height I get from them. The other area I notice a difference is the amount of spin I can get around the greens. I was gaming the TP5x for a good part of last year and the beginning of 2019, but went back to the V1x because it spins more when chipping and I find it easier to control. I was hoping the MTB-X would be a TP5x with some more greenside spin, but it was basically the same ball for me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I will be writing about this, but I have really noticed a ball flight difference here. Much more penetrating from the MTB-X (and other X balls). As a high spin player, this is helpful.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Put the MTB-X up against the Z Star today at the short game area and putting green. Distinctively firmer than the Z Star.

There’s a new leader in the clubhouse. Something about feeling like you’re hitting a marshmallow and watching it sizzle on the green. Nice and toasty...

This seems like a perfect time to talk about durability. This ball has 45 holes on it, and a few practice sessions worth of wedges.

Overall it’s pretty beat up, a few spots where I can catch my fingernail on the cover. They don’t like landing in sand. Gets the nice little sand blasted spot.

IMG_6179.JPG

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

This seems like a perfect time to talk about durability. This ball has 45 holes on it, and a few practice sessions worth of wedges.

Overall it’s pretty beat up, a few spots where I can catch my fingernail on the cover. They don’t like landing in sand. Gets the nice little sand blasted spot.

45 holes???  I wish I could get one to last 18!

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

45 holes???  I wish I could get one to last 18!

** Should have rephrased that. Hit at least once on 45 holes. **

Wanted to do a durability test without losing at least one.

I normally don’t tear golf balls up with my shots. Doesn’t make any sense to me, I’m a steep swing guy so I bash the heck out of them. So unless the cover falls off, or it ends up in the swamp I play it till it’s yellow and crusty.

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

** Should have rephrased that. Hit at least once on 45 holes. **

Wanted to do a durability test without losing at least one.

I normally don’t tear golf balls up with my shots. Doesn’t make any sense to me, I’m a steep swing guy so I bash the heck out of them. So unless the cover falls off, or it ends up in the swamp I play it till it’s yellow and crusty.

Interesting. I've found the MTB Black to be extremely durable, both in yellow and white. I'm planning on gaming the MTB-X for the first time this weekend and will have to see if they show the same wear as what you're seeing.

I had 40-ish full holes on one of the Blacks and besides my Sharpie marks wearing off, the ball was essentially new.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

36 minutes ago, edingc said:

Interesting. I've found the MTB Black to be extremely durable, both in yellow and white. I'm planning on gaming the MTB-X for the first time this weekend and will have to see if they show the same wear as what you're seeing.

I had 40-ish full holes on one of the Blacks and besides my Sharpie marks wearing off, the ball was essentially new.

They don't do well off of cart paths, I'll say that much. I don't really have sharp grooves on my wedges as they're pretty old now, so I never really cut one off of a wedge. In all, the yellow holds up pretty well. Yellow V1x seems to have more resistance to chipping though.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

7 minutes ago, yungkory said:

They don't do well off of cart paths, 

Very few will 😉 

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Very applicable test, @Shankster. I'm placing the over/under on trees hit during my Sunday round at five. Durability will definitely be tested.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver