Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2019 Official Forum Member Review-PING Long Game Gapping Testing/Review

I'm getting angry that I haven't been able to get out much recently to hit these clubs! Been way more busy than I like. Went to play last weekend, but half the course was still underwater.

So, grabbed a range bucket and hit the G410s the whole time. I still can't get over how good the shots are with them. I never thought I'd say I trust myself with the longer clubs.

I’m the same way. For the longest time the top of my bag was hit or miss. Outside of my last 9 where I couldn’t hit anything, I’m impressed with the hybrids and SFT 3-wood. Can’t remember having this much confidence in my hybrids and fairways.

Now if only my irons and wedges would cooperate!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Now if only my irons and wedges would cooperate!!

Isn’t that how it always works though? Once one part of your bag is good, the other part goes way south.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

7 hours ago, TSauer said:

Isn’t that how it always works though? Once one part of your bag is good, the other part goes way south. emoji23.png

Yup! Story of my life!

I had 7 wood into the green 3 times on a Sunday and hit it on all three times - once close.

I hit it for position 6 times, twice were meh hits but they worked out fine - I had one out of a fairway bunker that was blistered.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

IMG_1202.JPGIMG_1200.JPG

A representative 5 wood and 7 wood on the range today. This was warming up. Sadly my round got washed out.

I can’t measure the 9 wood. I was thinking that I may just call the 5 a 3, 7 a 5 and 7 a 9 for gapping purposes.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

1 hour ago, revkev said:

IMG_1202.JPGIMG_1200.JPG

A representative 5 wood and 7 wood on the range today. This was warming up. Sadly my round got washed out.

I can’t measure the 9 wood. I was thinking that I may just call the 5 a 3, 7 a 5 and 7 a 9 for gapping purposes.

Solid numbers right there! That's my main gripe with the SC200...you can't change lofts or club names (unless I'm missing something). 

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

Now that you guys have had the clubs for a bit, do you think you need to adjust your gapping at all, or do you think your fitter nailed it?  

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

3 minutes ago, goaliewales14 said:

Now that you guys have had the clubs for a bit, do you think you need to adjust your gapping at all, or do you think your fitter nailed it?  

I'm 100% happy with mine, and I'm even happier my fitter recommended a 2H. I would've just stuck with a 3H, but the 2H is the one that made the bag. So right now my gapping from 3W to Xover is 14.5, 18.5 and 23, which has worked out perfect. The distances I'll use the clubs are somewhat situational, but so far all of the clubs have performed beautifully in different situations. And I've said it before, but the 3W is the club I'm happiest with. Since getting the G410 goodies, it has become my go to club, which says a lot given my struggle trying to find a FW that works for me!

I talked to our new Ping rep about doing this next Spring. I have 15 clubs in the bag, so I need a gapping session done. This would be very cool to do and know I’m set for any distance on the course. I definitely think my 4 iron would be gone and something else would be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 hour ago, PMookie said:

I talked to our new Ping rep about doing this next Spring. I have 15 clubs in the bag, so I need a gapping session done. This would be very cool to do and know I’m set for any distance on the course. I definitely think my 4 iron would be gone and something else would be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely worth the time and effort if you can.  I think each of us ended up with at least one or two clubs we wouldn't have picked on our own. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

So I've developed a somewhat love/hate relationship with these clubs at the moment. It's been hot and humid here lately, but finally got the Skytrak up in the garage for a bag mapping and found some things I definitely need to spend some more time on/work on. I'll throw the full bag mapping up in my swing thread later, but wanted to get some time in here. For more thoughts on the bag mapping, click here.

Now a few things before you look at the numbers that may have played a role in it. I was swinging in the garage directly below my garage door motor, and by the time I rolled around to the 3 and 4 hybrid and 3-wood, I'd already hit quite a few shots since I started with my 60*.

Below is some data for my 3-wood. Needless to say I can't hit this club to save my life right now. During my fitting i hit some nice straight shots, but the past few weeks have been crazy with toddlers and I haven't swung a club in over a week, but figured it was a good place to start. Skytrak is up in the garage for an extended time right now, so i'll do some gapping over the course of the next few weeks.

With the 3-wood, I couldn't hit anything to save my life. Seems like every swing lately has been topped or chunked and it's definitely getting into my head. I've said before I've always had trouble with this club, but lately it's been much worse than usual. Maybe I need to give it a private trip to the range and work on a bucket of balls...and it very well could've been due to swinging in the garage, but swinging it definitely did not go well today.

IMG_0358.thumb.jpg.68efe618396b0ddfe8062b4842c7ed50.jpg

3-hybrid was a little better but still not seeing the distance I'm used to with that club. I know I"ve hit it around 200 on course, and I was getting tired during the process, but overall I think something I just need to spend more time with.

IMG_0364.thumb.jpg.84e55d548a95cd52f9861825e8e1828f.jpg

4 hybrid was probably the one I was most comfortable with. Swings 2 & 3 felt good, and it showed on the Skytrak. That's the distance I feel comfortable pulling that club (180/190 range). Easy to swing, and this one is probably the club I have the most confidence with in the set. 

IMG_0366.thumb.jpg.5facefd963f6e569f776c2edc2182b96.jpg

Don't mind the offline (yd). I think something is wrong with the alignment on the Skytrak. Below is my full bag mapping. As you can see there's a few things I need to work on. I have impact tape for my irons, and for much of today I was all over the face. When I hit my irons flush though, I was amazed at how far my clubs flew. Definitely need to work on consistent contact, but at least today gives me a place to start!IMG_0353.jpg.86759132d2850251d696efbbc8972a26.jpg

2 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

So I've developed a somewhat love/hate relationship with these clubs at the moment. It's been hot and humid here lately, but finally got the Skytrak up in the garage for a bag mapping and found some things I definitely need to spend some more time on/work on. I'll throw the full bag mapping up in my swing thread later, but wanted to get some time in here. For more thoughts on the bag mapping, click here.

Now a few things before you look at the numbers that may have played a role in it. I was swinging in the garage directly below my garage door motor, and by the time I rolled around to the 3 and 4 hybrid and 3-wood, I'd already hit quite a few shots since I started with my 60*.

Below is some data for my 3-wood. Needless to say I can't hit this club to save my life right now. During my fitting i hit some nice straight shots, but the past few weeks have been crazy with toddlers and I haven't swung a club in over a week, but figured it was a good place to start. Skytrak is up in the garage for an extended time right now, so i'll do some gapping over the course of the next few weeks.

With the 3-wood, I couldn't hit anything to save my life. Seems like every swing lately has been topped or chunked and it's definitely getting into my head. I've said before I've always had trouble with this club, but lately it's been much worse than usual. Maybe I need to give it a private trip to the range and work on a bucket of balls...and it very well could've been due to swinging in the garage, but swinging it definitely did not go well today.

IMG_0358.thumb.jpg.68efe618396b0ddfe8062b4842c7ed50.jpg

3-hybrid was a little better but still not seeing the distance I'm used to with that club. I know I"ve hit it around 200 on course, and I was getting tired during the process, but overall I think something I just need to spend more time with.

IMG_0364.thumb.jpg.84e55d548a95cd52f9861825e8e1828f.jpg

4 hybrid was probably the one I was most comfortable with. Swings 2 & 3 felt good, and it showed on the Skytrak. That's the distance I feel comfortable pulling that club (180/190 range). Easy to swing, and this one is probably the club I have the most confidence with in the set. 

IMG_0366.thumb.jpg.5facefd963f6e569f776c2edc2182b96.jpg

Don't mind the offline (yd). I think something is wrong with the alignment on the Skytrak. Below is my full bag mapping. As you can see there's a few things I need to work on. I have impact tape for my irons, and for much of today I was all over the face. When I hit my irons flush though, I was amazed at how far my clubs flew. Definitely need to work on consistent contact, but at least today gives me a place to start!IMG_0353.jpg.86759132d2850251d696efbbc8972a26.jpg

That bag mapping feature is pretty slick!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

2 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

..swinging in the garage directly below my garage door motor

I dismantled mine .. I'm not overly tall, but even so it gives me just enough height to swing more freely. 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

@PAgolfer2017

On the 3 wood struggles. A suggestion from the peanut gallery.   Make sure and double check the ball position at setup. 

At times I let mine slip a bit too forward in my stance and that will lead to tops and other bad shots.  

For me playing the FW just slightly ahead if center works well.   

I had a really good round going with these ok sat night until rain took us off the course.   I was on my way to having my best round of the year (from the white tees) when the rain came. 

I had hit one smoked 3w from 190 into a breeze to pin high but to the right. 

Three other approaches from the 170 range with the 9 wood were hit flush and again slightly right.  I blame that on my alignment as trouble on these holes was all left.  

Final thought.  I have this nemisis par 3 hole.  Its only 145 yards when the pin is in the middle.  See the arcoss screen shot from a previous round. 

The tee shot has to always carry some of that pond or all of it depending on front to back pin. 

Last night it was playing 140.  Normally that would be my 7 iron or in some instances the 6 hybrid.  But as always I had doubt on the tee. 

So I took the 6hybrid chocked down just a bit and for lack of a better word "bunted" one onto the front of the green only about 125 yards.  

But it releases to pin high on the left fringe. I two putted for par and left with a Sly smile.  

Maybe not text book.  But a safe effective use of the hybrid. 

Note: ignore the plus 11 for the 6th hole.  This was a shotgun start and it was actually our 13th hole.  

E4FBB769-8BBC-4CCC-BF02-77CF00425F5D.png

That bag mapping feature is pretty slick!

It is. I want to take it to an actual range and see whether it’s the skytrak that registers everything straight left or whether it’s truly me haha

But distance wise it seems spot on.

[mention=68901]PAgolfer2017[/mention]
On the 3 wood struggles. A suggestion from the peanut gallery.   Make sure and double check the ball position at setup. 
At times I let mine slip a bit too forward in my stance and that will lead to tops and other bad shots.  
For me playing the FW just slightly ahead if center works well.   

I’ll have to try that out!

I had a really good round going with these ok sat night until rain took us off the course.   I was on my way to having my best round of the year (from the white tees) when the rain came. 
I had hit one smoked 3w from 190 into a breeze to pin high but to the right. 
Three other approaches from the 170 range with the 9 wood were hit flush and again slightly right.  I blame that on my alignment as trouble on these holes was all left.  
Final thought.  I have this nemisis par 3 hole.  Its only 145 yards when the pin is in the middle.  See the arcoss screen shot from a previous round. 
The tee shot has to always carry some of that pond or all of it depending on front to back pin. 
Last night it was playing 140.  Normally that would be my 7 iron or in some instances the 6 hybrid.  But as always I had doubt on the tee. 
So I took the 6hybrid chocked down just a bit and for lack of a better word "bunted" one onto the front of the green only about 125 yards.  
But it releases to pin high on the left fringe. I two putted for par and left with a Sly smile.  
Maybe not text book.  But a safe effective use of the hybrid. 
Note: ignore the plus 11 for the 6th hole.  This was a shotgun start and it was actually our 13th hole.  
E4FBB769-8BBC-4CCC-BF02-77CF00425F5D.thumb.png.979c2f75f5bb232a124f68118c5e3dcd.png

I remember a certain Heavenwood shot into this green that worked out well for you haha.

Solid numbers right there! That's my main gripe with the SC200...you can't change lofts or club names (unless I'm missing something). 

You can adjust lofts on each club - but 7 wood is the longest wood. Also the SC200 automatically defaults to your loft - so driver is 11 degrees, 5 wood 17 degree automatically on mine.

If I rename 5 wood, 3 wood I will be fine as there is a 17 degree option under 3 wood. I can just do my woods as 3w, 5w and 7w.

Someone asked about how satisfied we are since we’ve had these for a while. I would suggest that will be revealed in the stage 2 review coming on or around Penny’s birthday. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

21 minutes ago, revkev said:

You can adjust lofts on each club - but 7 wood is the longest wood. Also the SC200 automatically defaults to your loft - so driver is 11 degrees, 5 wood 17 degree automatically on mine.

If I rename 5 wood, 3 wood I will be fine as there is a 17 degree option under 3 wood. I can just do my woods as 3w, 5w and 7w.

Someone asked about how satisfied we are since we’ve had these for a while. I would suggest that will be revealed in the stage 2 review coming on or around Penny’s birthday. 🙂

I'm guessing it's straight forward, but is that covered in the manual? 

33 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

I'm guessing it's straight forward, but is that covered in the manual? 

Should be. Just switch to the club you want to change and then hit "Loft" button on the remote to cycle through the degrees.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

1 hour ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

I remember a certain Heavenwood shot into this green that worked out well for you haha.

Actually that was on anohtt hole on the other course.   Very similar in design, but even tougher at 165 to the middle and I think it was a back flag that day. 

But yeah both the 7 & 9 wood have been very handy on that hole. Like this one for example. 

531EC1C2-DAD6-43A2-A9D4-9E0FB99B8BC3.jpeg

Actually that was on anohtt hole on the other course.   Very similar in design, but even tougher at 165 to the middle and I think it was a back flag that day. 
But yeah both the 7 & 9 wood have been very handy on that hole. Like this one for example. 

531EC1C2-DAD6-43A2-A9D4-9E0FB99B8BC3.jpeg.22cb9daba527319a9b0843d74527299a.jpeg

Ah right. Forgot you had 4 different 9 hole courses haha

1 hour ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

Ah right. Forgot you had 4 different 9 hole courses haha

Or as we prefer to say 2 18 hole courses 😎

Since we rarely ever switch the routing.  

At a Ping fitting event yesterday, I gave the Crossover a hit based upon what I've seen out of this review.  I have to say I love the looks, but the sound....I'm not sure I could do that sound.  I think Ping is missing out by not filling the hollow bodies to dampen that sound.  Although you can't blame them for not wanting to be attacked by PXG lol.

@mr.hicksta I believe you mentioned the sound earlier in this thread as well.  Have you thought about putting cotton balls in the body?  We did that with a friend's i500's and it made a huge difference!  We also used to do it to his Ping G LST driver.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

1 minute ago, goaliewales14 said:

At a Ping fitting event yesterday, I gave the Crossover a hit based upon what I've seen out of this review.  I have to say I love the looks, but the sound....I'm not sure I could do that sound.  I think Ping is missing out by not filling the hollow bodies to dampen that sound.  Although you can't blame them for not wanting to be attacked by PXG lol.

@mr.hicksta I believe you mentioned the sound earlier in this thread as well.  Have you thought about putting cotton balls in the body?  We did that with a friend's i500's and it made a huge difference!  We also used to do it to his Ping G LST driver.

Yeah I'm not at all enamored with the sound, but some of the shots I've hit have made it less of an issue. I can see how cotton balls will help, and I'll definitely be looking into something to dampen that nonsense once I'm done with my stage 2 review!

I'm heading up to the North Shore today to play Turtle Bay Fazio Course. Nothing too crazy about the layout, but as usual I'll have the opportunity to use all of my G410 weapons. Looking at the scorecard, I think I'll have the opportunity to use the 4 Crossover a lot, which is good because I'd like to string together some nice shots with it. This past week was busy so I didn't get a chance to get to the range, but I will this week and I intended to get more numbers with my SC200 when I do. Happy Saturday, y'all!

Spent some more time today with the hybrids and 3 wood. High 90 temps today but got some work in with my mat and net in they garage. No skytrak but just some swing with each. I think I figured out my 3-wood. Moved the back a tiny bit from where it was as made better contact.

Threw on some impact tape and still am all over the face for the 3-wood and hybrids. But on the few occasions I hit the center, I could tell such a huge difference feel wise. For me, I can definitely feel the difference with off center hits.

On 7/19/2019 at 12:10 PM, goaliewales14 said:

You know the mantra of MGS - we don't care what it looks like, how it feels or how it sounds - just performance. And the G410 Crossover flat performs. You can make some modifications to impact sound as you said, but don't discount it due to sound. It's REALLY good.

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

17 minutes ago, golfertrb said:

You know the mantra of MGS - we don't care what it looks like, how it feels or how it sounds - just performance. And the G410 Crossover flat performs. You can make some modifications to impact sound as you said, but don't discount it due to sound. It's REALLY good.

Very true, and today mine did perform! Mine is a keeper for sure.