Here's the bag, June 2019

Callaway Rogue SZ 9*, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 68g

Callaway Rogue SZ 15* 3W, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 76g

TM P790 3 iron, PX 6.0

Titleist 690.MB 5-P, PX 6.0 - old school lofts. Plays 6-G in modern lofts. I've actually taken the 3,4 irons out after a few rounds. Don't really need them. 

Cleveland RTX4 54*, DG S400

TM HITOE 58*, KBS 

Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

Jones Golf Utility Stand Bag, Navy

IMG_0428.thumb.JPG.233b29f8f887d5447996f294d23d53c1.JPG

IMG_0423.thumb.JPG.469cf35eb8ce3f7da2e57a49d5a8f676.JPG

Look at that offset!

IMG_0424.thumb.JPG.84bb05112069c7dc7800256837c4f95f.JPG

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Juho

• By DPattGolf
      It’s been a while since I posted but it’s time to update what is in my bag for my first season of professional golf.

There are definitely some improvements that I’m looking forward to but overall I’m pretty happy with my bag so far. It helps that this setup has me -2 thru 54 holes of tournament golf (and $1,200 in winnings) since the driver, 3wood and wedges went in the bag on June 23rd.

So here is what is in my bag.

Driver: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 70X tipped 1” & 1” short
      3wood: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 80X
      Driving Iron: Titleist 712u - Accra 110i X
      Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130 X
      Wedges: Vokey SM7 - Dynamic Gold X100
      Putter: Evnroll ER2 - P2 Aware Grip
      Ball: Titleist ProV1 Yellow
      Glove: Under Armour Iso-Chill
      Range Finder: Precision Pro NX7 Pro
      Speed Trainer: Golf Stick Pro

Carry Distances per GCQuad
      Dr (8.5*) - 290
      3w (14.25*) - 265
      2 (18*) - 245
      4 (21*) - 225
      5 (25*) - 215
      6 (29*) - 205
      7 (33*) - 195
      8 (37*) - 180
      9 (41*) - 165
      PW (45*) - 150
      50.F.12 - 133
      55.S.11 - 117
      60.M.08 - 105

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• By CGERICKE22
      Nike Sumo Driver, Precept 3 & 5 wood, Nike Sumo 3 rescue, Titleist DCI 990 4-PW Irons, Cleveland 56, Snake Eyes 60, Scotty Cameron Studio Design Putter, all in a Taylor Made carry bag. Hopeful to be replacing everything but the putter in the coming months. 
    • By Cakuby
      I went through a club fitting from March to early May, tried Ping, Callaway, Taylormade, and Titleist with trackman and shotscope. I went full bag except 3 wood and putter, so my bag now has:
      Titleist TS3 Driver 9.5 degree, hzrdus smoke 6.0 shaft
      Cleveland Launcher 15 degree 3 wood/metal
      Titleist 818 H1 19 degree hybrid, Tensei red 70hy stiff shaft
      Titleist 718 AP3 irons 4-PW, Project X LZ Shafts 120g, stiff flex
      Vokey SM7 48 degree F GRIND, Vokey SM6 52 degree F GRIND, and Vokey 56 degree M GRIND
      Ping B60 putter

• By walterkeith
      I used it for a couple rounds and beginning to realize I'm just to used to my old set of wedges.
      60° 12° (Bounce)

Ordered straight from Callaway for 190+shipping
      $150 obo

• By Markelly82
      Today, I was greeted with a lovely Taylormade iron box.  I walked into the door and saw the box and immediately asked my wife what it was.  She replied with, "I don't know.  You tell me?"  I started going through my mind about all of the searches I've done recently.  I got scared I pocket purchased a club on accident.  I replied with, "I swear babe.  I haven't bought anything.  Especially with out telling you first."  I opened the box and saw the below beauty sitting there.  I picked up the card and was surprised to see I had been selected based on my response to a post.  If I'm being perfectly honest, I can't even remember submitting anything to win the club.  But none the less, I'm thankful for the opportunity. 
      Based on my initial thoughts of looking down at the club at address, it's nice.  I don't have a feeling of oh shoot I have to be good to game these.  The wide top line provides the confidence.  The top line doesn't seem overly wide though.  I'm a single digit handicapper right now and I could easily see myself gaming an entire bag of these.  RANT INCOMING: (I really don't understand why most golfers want to have Blades.  I get the allure of the sleek nature of the irons, but from a performance standpoint, if you can't put little round wear marks in your irons, I really don't believe blades is best.  I know there can be outliers, but double digit handis definitely shouldn't be gaming blades.  The point of irons isn't to look the best while you're at address.  Save looking good for apparel.  I'd rather have an iron that performs amazing but doesn't look the greatest.  I understand the point of look good feel good though).
      In the coming weeks, I plan on providing my unbiased review of this iron.  I'm currently gaming the Taylormade PSI irons.  We'll see how big of a difference a couple years makes for technology.  I love the feel of the PSI's when I flush them.  It seriously feels like butter when cutting through the ball and the grass.  Coming from the S55's, it's amazing the difference in feel and forgiveness.  

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!