TESTERS WANTED! ×

Best Stat Tracking System

chutto12

There have been comprehensive reviews on each of these on this forum. If you search for them, you could probably read for over an hour to see the pros and cons of each.

Sent from my SM-A600A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

I've personally been using Game Golf for quite a few years, but have always dealt with some bugs. I also don't use it every round because I sometimes find it distracting when I'm really trying to focus. I end up looking at my phone way to often to make sure it caught every stroke correctly and my mind drifts off when this happens. A friend of mine just got Arccos and I'm playing with him on Sunday, so I'm going to see how it works for him and possibly consider switching to that if it works better, but I feel like all these systems are somewhat buggy. We'll see how it goes for him.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

@chutto12 I have been using Arccos for the past 5-6 rounds now and have really enjoyed it. here are a few of my pro's & con's

Pro's

• Great for determining club gapping and average distances.
  • system automatically leaves chunks, mishits, punch out shots or really poor shots out of your average distance.
  • keeps track of hdcp for driving, putting, approach, chipping, sand, etc
  • shows tendency for approaching greens, short, left, right, long
  • can use your Apple iwatch in lieu of a phone in your pocket)
  • decent distance tool on the app to get yardages for ponds, OB, etc 
  • more comprehensive stats on the Arccos dashboard website

Con's

• not good for yardage to pin
  • putting stats are not great since i do a lot of gimmie putts (inside 2'-3' to speed up play)
  • have to tell the system the location of the pin on the green. (though there is a button to hit when standing next to it)
  • have to keep phone in your pocket (see pro above abt iwatch)
  • i've seen issues where the impact sensor didnt register and it misses shots.
  • also seen from others that it does not realize you changed holes and putts all shots on 1 hole. 

Overall i really have liked it and glad i got it. I am realizing that i need to get a pro shop to adjust my 8 iron bc its consistently the same length as my 9 iron.... 

The more shots you hit, the better the data! (Isn't that a motto around here on MGS???)

Edited by JonMUSC08

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

I have Arccos and I'm only two rounds in.  I'm liking it very much so far.   I had Shotscope and abandoned it after 3 or 4 rounds.   It just didn't work for me.  Thanks big issue there was the need to take a full practice swing to activate the sensors.   I rarely take a full practice swing so it was ineffective and disruptive for me. 

Jon pretty much covered all the positives above.  I spent a good amount of time today reviewing the stats from my first two rounds.   It's pretty impressive all the info and the way it presents it. 

The only weakpoint as others have mentioned is  the putting accuracy.  As it's not very easy from whst I've found to mark the flag and as a result get a true indication of the putts made distance. 

I also had Game Golf a few years back and they whole tagging thing was cumbersome.   

Arccos gets a strong recommendation from me. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Just got a set of Arccos sensors for my clubs from a buddy. Excited to put it to the test and get some feedback, especially when it comes to the Ping Long Gap Testing. Will say though. As someone who uses Superstroke Countercore grips on all my putters (yes I have multiple) the sensor definitely is not built for those...

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

I ditched Arccos because I did not like the inserts on the end of the grips and I found that too many corrections were needed at the end of a round.

:ping-small:G410 plus driver,:taylormade-small:Aeroburner 3W, :cobra-small:F6 Baffler 
:callaway-small:XR 4, 5 hybrids
:titleist-small:2021 T300 6 - GW, SW irons
:callaway-small: Mack Daddy CB 58/12 wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

Alternates: Srixon ZX4 MKII irons

16 hours ago, Dr Strangelove said:

I ditched Arccos because I did not like the inserts on the end of the grips and I found that too many corrections were needed at the end of a round.

I can definitely understand @Dr Strangelove opinion. I do have to ensure im not gripping part on the senor when holding my club.

To prevent too many corrections, i do keep my phone on me and also utilize my apple watch to ensure shots are being detected as well as adjust for # of putts. You do have to go back into the round after finishing and adjust the pin locations if you use the apple watch; not sure why you can't adjust the flag location on your phone during the round...

Some small annoyances but still think its the best system on the market.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

I've now had the opportunity to use the big three (Game Golf, Arccos, and Shot Scope) and of those Arccos is currently the best IMO.

Game Golf used to be really good and I've been a user for several years now, but they no longer operate (as a company) the way they used to. I've experienced far more bugs with the system as of late, they struggle to innovate, and I've heard several reports of poor customer service.

Shot Scope could be really good, but it asks for a lot in order to operate (instructions explicitly state multiple practice swings for GPS lock-on) and then still misses a bunch of tags. The watch is nice in terms of operation, but looks and feels extremely cheap while also being just way too big (again IMO).

Arccos while not perfect is at least trying. Seriously, they are always doing something to release new product, improve current product, offer new stats, etc. I've used the club sensors in the past (never had any of the grips) and did experience tagging issues and even mapping issues (easily resolved via email to customer service), but plenty of people have had better luck. The new Arccos Link accessory should make this product even better and their stats are unmatched (though others come close). 

Personally, I'm no longer sure if I'm willing to invest (money/time/effort) in stat tracking systems. Aside from actually applying strokes gained, I have the means to keep stats on my scorecard and then plug them into a spreadsheet for further analysis. The greatest benefit I've received from using any of these, is the ability to see and know my true distances.

Edited by TR1PTIK

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Has anyone had any experience with this one from Izzo?  I only find a handful of reviews between DSG and Amazon.  It's less expensive than some others.  Like the rest, it's somewhat of a mixed bag in reviews.  These tracking systems are intriguing.  However, most seem to have some teething issues as the tech is not quite perfected yet.  Getting true distance numbers over a nice sample size would be nice.

Izzo Swami GT.JPG

11 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

I've now had the opportunity to use the big three (Game Golf, Arccos, and Shot Scope) and of those Arccos is currently the best IMO.

Game Golf used to be really good and I've been a user for several years now, but they no longer operate (as a company) the way they used to. I've experienced far more bugs with the system as of late, they struggle to innovate, and I've heard several reports of poor customer service.

Shot Scope could be really good, but it asks for a lot in order to operate (instructions explicitly state multiple practice swings for GPS lock-on) and then still misses a bunch of tags. The watch is nice in terms of operation, but looks and feels extremely cheap while also being just way too big (again IMO).

Arccos while not perfect is at least trying. Seriously, they are always doing something to release new product, improve current product, offer new stats, etc. I've used the club sensors in the past (never had any of the grips) and did experience tagging issues and even mapping issues (easily resolved via email to customer service), but plenty of people have had better luck. The new Arccos Link accessory should make this product even better and their stats are unmatched (though others come close). 

Personally, I'm no longer sure if I'm willing to invest (money/time/effort) in stat tracking systems. Aside from actually applying strokes gained, I have the means to keep stats on my scorecard and then plug them into a spreadsheet for further analysis. The greatest benefit I've received from using any of these, is the ability to see and know my true distances.

I had GG and Shotscope previously to my dissatisfaction.  I have now had Arccos for two rounds. 

I agree with your assessments of all three. 

I'll also take this opportunity to give Arccos a shout-out on its napping custimer service. 

On my course they had the front and back nines reversed.  Probably due to the fact up until late last yesr they were numbered South 1-9 and West 1-9 instead of 1-18. 

When I loaded the course to play hole 1 came up as hole 10.   And vice versa.  

I sent an email after the round notifying them of this I got the automated thank you we will look into this issue email right away.

About an hour later I got an email from a Arccos  customer service rep saying she had switched the nines!!   Wow. Quite possibly the fastest customer service resolution I've ever experienced. 

So far I'm liking what I see in Arccos 

Having the Arccos system, I am on their Facebook user group. There is a pretty good community of people that help out when there are issues. Luckily you dont have to rely on Arccos customer service (though ive heard its good). And I believe that Arccos monitors it and replies to comments.

I recently posted on the user group regarding one of my 'Cons' about the product (not being able to mark the flag location from your apple watch), and got a pretty quick reply for someone saying that they are Beta testing a feature on the apple watch to 'Set Pin location. Though he mentioned this has been in the Beta for quite a while and not sure why it hasnt been rolled out. He does mention that its probably one of the biggest helps though.

If they can get this fixed it'll be real happy and it will be hard to beat Arccos!

IMG_4207.jpg

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

I've use Game Golf and it really just depends on what you are planning on doing with the data. The biggest help as someone else already mentioned is being able to see min/max/average distances for each of your clubs and have a better idea of what you need to be hitting. I will say that the SG data from GG will at least help paint a picture of what your strengths/weaknesses are. I don't think it would be super helpful for a really low handicap golfer to truly hone in their game, but for someone who has lots of room for growth, it gives a good 10,000 foot view to see areas to start working on.

Right Handed

Driver: Cobra Amp (circa ~2013)  8.5* X-Stiff

19* Hybrid: Cobra King F7 Stiff

Irons (4-PW): Titleist AP2 714 X-Stiff

52* Wedge: Vokey SM6

56* Wedge: TaylorMade Tour Preferred

60* Wedge: Vokey SM6

Putter: Nike Method MC-3i Blade

Ball: Vice Pro+

I've used Arccos during the Cobra Connect Challenge this summer.  I tried it a few years ago with an Android phone and it was complete crap to the point I sold it after two weeks.  My phone battery would be below 20% after playing one round.  I have an iPhone now and the app has been fantastic.  I played 36 holes in a day and still had a little over 50% of my battery left.

The only shots the system seems to miss are on the putting green.  Most of it is probably my fault for hitting short tap-ins too quickly or for accidentally covering up the sensor while I read the putt and then not letting the daylight hit it to activate quickly enough.

It will be really interesting to see how the Arccos Link works this fall.  I had one pre-ordered and was initially dissapointed when they delayed the shipments from early summer to mid-September.  I'm happy they did it though since they are going to clean things up and add in a button to mark the pin locations.  There was also talk on their Facebook page that they may allow greenskeepers to set the pin locations online each morning so any golfers playing that day would automatically have the locations pre-set.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

I now have two rounds in with Arccos and I must say it’s hit or miss for me. Hard when playing in a group and you’re giving gimmes and also has a few unregistered shots. Dont really want to edit after every hole but definitely still trying to figure out what to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

6 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

I now have two rounds in with Arccos and I must say it’s hit or miss for me. Hard when playing in a group and you’re giving gimmes and also has a few unregistered shots. Dont really want to edit after every hole but definitely still trying to figure out what to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I haven't had to do much on course editing.  My biggest thing is learning how to add a penalty shot correctly.  I did it once correctly but the last couple times I messed it up. 

Need to go watch one of the videos I guess. 

I think the putting thing is always going to be a issue.  Unless there is some significant upgrade or magic in the Link when it comes out. 

I have the Arccos system and have 26 rounds under my belt. 

I really enjoy using the system and have found it really easy to use. Out of the 26 rounds, I have only had a had few of shots that did not register (not including putting). The only exception was one round that was played in poor weather conditions and it was too dark in some spots so the sensors did not turn on as there wasn't enough light to activate them. 

Really cool thing to mention, I got an email from Arccos less than a day later saying they had noticed I had manually recorded an abnormally high amount of shots during the round and wanted to make sure everything was okay with my senors. After a quick email back and worth, the support person confirmed it was most likely due to not having enough light outside for the sensors to work properly. I already knew that this was a downside of the system so I was not bothered in any way as it was expected. 

The stats given by the system are very solid and reliable. I have spent some time digging around the dashboard on my computer and have found some interesting things about my game and areas that are really, really holding me back (pitching/chipping). 

Having to have my phone in my pocket took a couple rounds to get used to but now it is weird playing without it. I have a large phone also but that all comes down to personal preference. As mentioned by other people, the Apple Watch app is neat, but I don't have one so have no input on that. I have, however, pre-ordered the Arccos Link which will allow me to take my phone out of my pocket. They are supposed to be including a "flag tagging" button on the device so the whole issue about not knowing exactly where the pin is will be no more for me at least. 

Overall my experience with the product has been great and their customer service has been very quick and easy to work with as well. It does take a couple rounds to get used to having the phone in the pocket. I also just quickly just check my phone after each hole to make sure the correct score and number of putts is recorded but that takes the time for me to walk from the green to the cart to do. 

Driver: Callaway Rouge SZ 9* - Hzrdus Yellow 75 (6.0) - 44.5" 

3 Wood: Ping i15 15.5* - Ping TFC700 (stiff) - Standard length

4 Hybrid: Nickent 7DX 22* - Aldila R.I.P. (stiff) - Standard Length

Irons: Callaway Rouge Pro (CF18) 5 through AW - True Temper XP 105 - .5" short/ 2* up

Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy 4 54* & 58* - True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 - 2* up

Putter: Odyssey #10 Triple Track

Ball: Bridgestone TourB X

Righty 

Blythewood, SC

12.0 Index

13 minutes ago, AlanMP said:

I have the Arccos system and have 26 rounds under my belt. 

I really enjoy using the system and have found it really easy to use. Out of the 26 rounds, I have only had a had few of shots that did not register (not including putting). The only exception was one round that was played in poor weather conditions and it was too dark in some spots so the sensors did not turn on as there wasn't enough light to activate them. 

Really cool thing to mention, I got an email from Arccos less than a day later saying they had noticed I had manually recorded an abnormally high amount of shots during the round and wanted to make sure everything was okay with my senors. After a quick email back and worth, the support person confirmed it was most likely due to not having enough light outside for the sensors to work properly. I already knew that this was a downside of the system so I was not bothered in any way as it was expected. 

The stats given by the system are very solid and reliable. I have spent some time digging around the dashboard on my computer and have found some interesting things about my game and areas that are really, really holding me back (pitching/chipping). 

Having to have my phone in my pocket took a couple rounds to get used to but now it is weird playing without it. I have a large phone also but that all comes down to personal preference. As mentioned by other people, the Apple Watch app is neat, but I don't have one so have no input on that. I have, however, pre-ordered the Arccos Link which will allow me to take my phone out of my pocket. They are supposed to be including a "flag tagging" button on the device so the whole issue about not knowing exactly where the pin is will be no more for me at least. 

Overall my experience with the product has been great and their customer service has been very quick and easy to work with as well. It does take a couple rounds to get used to having the phone in the pocket. I also just quickly just check my phone after each hole to make sure the correct score and number of putts is recorded but that takes the time for me to walk from the green to the cart to do. 

Great post and sounds very similar to my experiences, even though I only have 4 rounds in with it--2 of which are 9 hole rounds. 

On the email front, I got an email the day after one of the rounds saying they had noticed that I used a higher amount of battery than they thought normal for that type of round.   Along with that were some suggestions for extending the length of the charge.   I actually didn't think it had used to much, If I recall correctly I started with about 88% and was about 51% when I finished the round, I could be off a bit.  But pretty close.    I do know being a new user, I checked it after almost every shot, and I used the find the pin locator to move the pin on each green.  So I might have used it more between shots than most people do.   

I am looking forward to the Link device as well, especially if it helps track the putting better. 

32 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Great post and sounds very similar to my experiences, even though I only have 4 rounds in with it--2 of which are 9 hole rounds. 

On the email front, I got an email the day after one of the rounds saying they had noticed that I used a higher amount of battery than they thought normal for that type of round.   Along with that were some suggestions for extending the length of the charge.   I actually didn't think it had used to much, If I recall correctly I started with about 88% and was about 51% when I finished the round, I could be off a bit.  But pretty close.    I do know being a new user, I checked it after almost every shot, and I used the find the pin locator to move the pin on each green.  So I might have used it more between shots than most people do.   

I am looking forward to the Link device as well, especially if it helps track the putting better. 

I have seen a lot of complaints about battery usage problems but I can't recall having them myself. I think a lot of it depends on how much your screen is actually on during the round and how much stuff you have running in the background. I have noticed about 30% to 40% usage for a round depending on the pace of play. Did have one round use about 50% but that was also because I was playing music through a speaker and texting most of the round. I was basically by myself on the course so I wasn't holding people up or anything. 

Once you get 180 holes logged (I think that is the right number at least) you get access to the "preview caddie" and I have found that to be very useful as you can preview an entire course before you even go out there. Great for planning out course management before a tournament or just a friendly money game. I would say the club selection it tells you on each hole is pretty good also. Only on occasion it will tell me to hit driver on a line I can't because the trees are too tall or something similar to that. 

Edited by AlanMP

Driver: Callaway Rouge SZ 9* - Hzrdus Yellow 75 (6.0) - 44.5" 

3 Wood: Ping i15 15.5* - Ping TFC700 (stiff) - Standard length

4 Hybrid: Nickent 7DX 22* - Aldila R.I.P. (stiff) - Standard Length

Irons: Callaway Rouge Pro (CF18) 5 through AW - True Temper XP 105 - .5" short/ 2* up

Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy 4 54* & 58* - True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 - 2* up

Putter: Odyssey #10 Triple Track

Ball: Bridgestone TourB X

Righty 

Blythewood, SC

12.0 Index

6 hours ago, AlanMP said:

I have seen a lot of complaints about battery usage problems but I can't recall having them myself. I think a lot of it depends on how much your screen is actually on during the round and how much stuff you have running in the background. I have noticed about 30% to 40% usage for a round depending on the pace of play. Did have one round use about 50% but that was also because I was playing music through a speaker and texting most of the round. I was basically by myself on the course so I wasn't holding people up or anything. 

Once you get 180 holes logged (I think that is the right number at least) you get access to the "preview caddie" and I have found that to be very useful as you can preview an entire course before you even go out there. Great for planning out course management before a tournament or just a friendly money game. I would say the club selection it tells you on each hole is pretty good also. Only on occasion it will tell me to hit driver on a line I can't because the trees are too tall or something similar to that. 

Yeah. No complaints here on battery (IPhone7+) 

Thanks for the heads up on the caddie preview. That sounds great.  I'll be going to Whistling Straits in late August for a few rounds.  I hopefully will have thosejoles in by then. 

Although not sure id I'd want to offend the live caddie by sneaking looks at Arccos for advice.  He will be very close to Lake Michigan with my clubs after all 😜

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I am new on the forum and hoping I can revive this old thread to get some help.

I currently have Game Golf Pro, honestly have not really used it yet but looking at getting the Arccos system, there seems to be more users and more support behind it both from the company itself as well as the industry. 

I have a couple of questions though:

1) Why does the grip model require a yearly subscription over the plug model? 

2) What is the biggest issue still facing this system? Putts? 

3) Has the Link unit shipped yet or in use? 

Thanks!

21 hours ago, simpy16 said:

Hello,

I am new on the forum and hoping I can revive this old thread to get some help.

I currently have Game Golf Pro, honestly have not really used it yet but looking at getting the Arccos system, there seems to be more users and more support behind it both from the company itself as well as the industry. 

I have a couple of questions though:

1) Why does the grip model require a yearly subscription over the plug model? 

2) What is the biggest issue still facing this system? Putts? 

3) Has the Link unit shipped yet or in use? 

Thanks!

I don't have the Arccos but the Link unit has been delayed because of GPS issues. No idea when they might get it sorted.

Also, have a look at ShotScope.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!