TESTERS WANTED! ×

What do you do with all your balls?

ncwoz

All this talk of the MGS Hard Rock Challenge and the ball test recently has me thinking about the hardware...

I know I *should* be gaming one model, and probably one I'm fit for at that. But the cheapskate in me just can't pass up on a free wayward ball, looking for a home. Nor can I bring myself to just toss the 24 pack of two piecers I walked away from Christmas with.

So my question is this - what do you do with the random balls you might come across one way or another? Do you keep em all? Hit them into the woods? Do you have a threshold of quality that determines if it's a keeper or a leaver?

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

If my playing partner(s) Carr for them they can have them. I leave them where they are at or toss further into the woods so not to look at it again if trying to find a ball

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I do one of two things....I give them to a few older golfers I know that don't care what type of ball they play with or I keep just enough to practice chipping in my small back yard (mind you I'm working on technique more so then end result so any decent shaped golf ball will do).  

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Use them for practice. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I used to drop them off at the VA golf course but, since that's closed now, they just reside in a bucket in my garage for the moment.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

2 hours ago, ncwoz said:

I know I *should* be gaming one model, and probably one I'm fit for at that

I wouldn't sweat all the ball fitting stuff you hear around here. I wager for 99% and if blindfolded you wouldn't be able to tell much if any difference in your game. But, I do recommend playing a top quality ball with a urethane cover. As for the Pinnacles, Mojos, Sponge Bobs, etc, and other rocks found on the course I just leave them. The good ones with urethane covers - Titleist PV, TM, Bridgestone, Callaway, Snell, Srixon, etc, etc, I toss them in the bag and play them.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

My old and tired stock are in plastic grocery bags in the garage.  Why I bother keeping them I really don't know. There are probably close to 100 of them.  I culled my golf bag of balls several months ago and it is once again jammed full.  I find more balls than I lose and play a variety of popular (though perhaps not necessarily better) balls. 

Can you imagine just how many golf balls sit idle in bags, boxes, and buckets worldwide - staggering. Too bad there isn't some recycled use for them.  Can you just imagine how long a highway would last made from ground up Molitors, Dunlaps, Pinnacles, and Rock-Flites. 😉

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I mostly do like @PlaidJacket, but even yesterday I came across a Titleist ??? in the middle of the biggest ant hill you'll ever see, and I just left it there. Both of my boys are in Jr league golf, so I've already dumped all my old "rocks" in their bags.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

1 hour ago, PlaidJacket said:

I wouldn't sweat all the ball fitting stuff you hear around here. I wager for 99% and if blindfolded you wouldn't be able to tell much if any difference in your game. But, I do recommend playing a top quality ball with a urethane cover. As for the Pinnacles, Mojos, Sponge Bobs, etc, and other rocks found on the course I just leave them. The good ones with urethane covers - Titleist PV, TM, Bridgestone, Callaway, Snell, Srixon, etc, etc, I toss them in the bag and play them.

This might be the way to go for me. The difference between between the upper tier balls and lower tier balls is significant enough to make a difference, but I don't think there's any way my swing is consistent enough to warrant playing one model exclusively.

Right Handed

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

WITB thread here

47 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Can you imagine just how many golf balls sit idle in bags, boxes, and buckets worldwide - staggering. Too bad there isn't some recycled use for them.  Can you just imagine how long a highway would last made from ground up Molitors, Dunlaps, Pinnacles, and Rock-Flites. 😉

I betcha that sucker would go for miles!! It always amazes me the ancient Pinnacles I find, that were probably being used in the last season or two. Those things are liable to cave your driver face right in.

Right Handed

WITB thread here

I drop found balls into a separate pocket of my bag and those end up in the garage for backyard practice. If it’s a newer ball in good condition I’ll give it a shot out on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

18 minutes ago, ncwoz said:

I betcha that sucker would go for miles!! It always amazes me the ancient Pinnacles I find, that were probably being used in the last season or two. Those things are liable to cave your driver face right in.

I know many believe they were responsible for more persimmon early retirements than any other golf ball 😄.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

2 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

Well, you teed it up... I just had to.  😂

If I find any urethane ball in good shape, I keep them and use them for short game practice.  The rest I leave or toss in the cart for the kids cleaning carts to do with whatever they want.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Worst feeling in the world, is thinking that your golf ball may have been picked up by another group....

With that said, a couple years back i decided that unless the ball is mine- I'm not picking it up. Maybe generate some good karma!!

I know that doesnt answer your question lol, so Id say play them or giveaway should you have some you don't care for. 

Balls found on the course are either left or picked up based in type. Good balls go in the bag.

At home i have bags of balls I’m waiting and boxes of unused balls that will probably sit there forever. Don’t lose a lot of balls so I don’t go through what I have very fast since I will play the same ball until I lose it.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I throw them in the basket of my cart.  If someone needs to hit a provisional just grab from there.  Then if you find your ball you just leave the provisional.  If I'm running late to the tee box I'll also grab a couple from the basket and hit a couple drives in to the woods from the first tee as a quick warm up.  Last use is grab from the basket when we do our weekly drunken scramble after league.  If it's an errant shot just leave it and grab another.

I also have 5 & 8 yr old boys so any "cool" balls I give them to them.  They currently have a fascination with Truvis and any matte color ball.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Tour balls or others I like go into the bag or egg cartons. Most others around up in a milk crate in my garage for practice balls or donations. The cheapo rocks like Top Flite, Slazenger, or Nitro get hit into the woods, lakes, or just left on the course for kids.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I have mostly stopped picking up errant balls on the course.  I have too many at home sitting in plastic bags & old shoe boxes.  Also, as Chanchorp13 said, maybe it's good karma to leave them.  I've considered taking a few of these old balls with me each time I play, and just throwing a few randomly out on the course in the rough or near a tee box for someone else to pick up. 

If I ran the world, ball retrievers would be fed to Mt. St. Helens. It slows play and it’s nice to see some private clubs have banned them.

If I see a ball on the ground it’ll stay there.

As for me, the balls that make it through the round are retired. They end up in my shag bag for chipping in my yard.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

16 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Slow play and it’s nice to see some private clubs have banned them.

Amen to that. A buddy of mine seems to enjoy looking through the woods for balls more than actually golfing, and it is absolutely maddening

Right Handed

WITB thread here

1 hour ago, ncwoz said:

Amen to that. A buddy of mine seems to enjoy looking through the woods for balls more than actually golfing, and it is absolutely maddening

Also 80% of the rangers at my course.  Zero chance of them helping to find a ball while you're playing, but in the evening when it's not busy they are just walking up and down the rough and fescue looking for balls.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I pick them all and even walk edges, creeks, and ponds looking. I play ones Ive never tried. pass some on to buddies that plat certain balls, give them to high school kids that cant afford balls, and just made a big bag for a coworker whose kid just playing and is losing a few each day. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

I think I play with his brother. Whenever we approach a water hole he takes his ball retriever out and goes fishing.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I misread the question and answered as to what I did with my older golf balls, not the ones I find .... So, to correct that -- I don't really look for them.  If I find one, I'll offer it to whoever I'm playing with if it's a decent ball or just leave it there for someone who might actually want it.  If it happens to be my brand ball and it appears in good shape, I'll hang on to it.  I have enough old balls lying around....don't need to collect more 🙂

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

All water balls stay in the water.  A decent quality ball that looks new I will give to my kids.  If they are off one day they each can lose 6+ balls per round.  If the balls are marked they get used for pitch shots into our backyard putting green.  I live on a ravine that can be a magnet for errant balls.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

... Like others, I never take a ball out of the water because I have no idea how long it has been there. If I am positive nobody could be playing a "lost" ball from another fairway, I will pick up balls in good shape but not those scuffed or cut. I have plenty of high index friends and my son has several of his friends that are basically beginners and they can always use free golf balls since they are gonna lose more than a few every round. That said if it is a discount brand that I am unaware of, a Nitro or similar ball I just leave it where it is. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I never pick them up. I've filled too many ball pouches with balls I'll never use and weighed down by bag unnecessarily. I just leave them all now and play my ball that I know. Side note though: never take a ball out of the water. Golf balls are naturally hygroscopic which means that they absorb water from the environment around them. There's just too much science that shows that even balls that have just sat in water for a relatively short amount of time are significantly affected. My advice, if you're low on balls, don't care what you play, and find a clean one in the fairway or rough that looks like it was just lost that day, by all means take it if you're gonna use it. Leave all the others though. 

In the Bag:

Driver: :callaway-small: Callaway Rogue 9° (Project X Hazardous Yellow 76g 6.0 Stiff Flex)

3 Wood: :callaway-small: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15° (Stiff Flex)

Hybrid: :titelist-small: Titleist 816 H2 19° (Fujikura Motore Tour Spec Stiff Flex)

Irons: :ping-small: Ping i E1 4i-UW (Ping CFS Stiff Flex)

Wedges: :mizuno-small: Mizuno T7 54°/9°; :cleveland-small: Cleveland RTX 3 58°/8°

Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey O-Works Versa #7 (33", Super Stroke Pistol GT)

Ball: :srixon-small: Srixon Z-Star

Other: image.png.1a836b4c89a21e13ee937550f4016dae.png Shot Scope V2 

On 6/28/2019 at 10:24 AM, russtopherb said:

I drop found balls into a separate pocket of my bag and those end up in the garage for backyard practice. If it’s a newer ball in good condition I’ll give it a shot out on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much my strategy as well, though this season I've been filling bags to give to other golfers at work. We have several people who lose a lot of balls in our two yearly work outings.

Previously, I played Top Flite D2+ Feels and had three brand new 15-packs in my basement. One pack is now in my shagging tube for pitching, chipping, bunker and putting practice. I suppose the other two will sit for a while. Pretty set on playing optic yellow MTB Blacks for the foreseeable future.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

1 minute ago, edingc said:

Pretty much my strategy as well, though this season I've been filling bags to give to other golfers at work. We have several people who lose a lot of balls in our two yearly work outings.

Previously, I played Top Flite D2+ Feels and had three brand new 15-packs in my basement. One pack is now in my shagging tube for pitching, chipping, bunker and putting practice. I suppose the other two will sit for a while. Pretty set on playing optic yellow MTB Blacks for the foreseeable future.

I've got a 15 pack of those in my closet too! They were a Christmas gift a few years ago. I doubt they'll ever get opened & played, but hey - it's the thought that counts. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

If I'm having a bad day and losing urethane balls, I'll play them.

Otherwise, give them to friends who don't care what ball they play.

I keep all my practice on the golf course, too lazy to collects balls 😄

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT