TESTERS WANTED! ×

MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

Choeppner

:o  Holy crap that looks amazing!

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE Putter that Dave just completed for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless Left Handed M10 Fixer Head with a 303 Stainless Dot Pill Cut Plumber Neck and a Retro Pill Cut Cavity Medallion.

This MACHINE has been finished in a Custom Pre-Worn Antique Charcoal Torch Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Blank Sole.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M10F_LH_R_Sullivan_23cc.jpg

MP_M10F_LH_R_Sullivan_23ch.jpg

MP_M10F_LH_R_Sullivan_23s.jpg

MP_M10F_LH_R_Sullivan_23f.jpg

MP_M10F_LH_R_Sullivan_23ad.jpg

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep

Feel free to contact me with any questions at:

Choeppner@Doglegright.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!

I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just built for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M2A Converter Head with a 303 Stainless Laid Back Gooseneck Hosel and a 303 Stainless Fat Back Flange.

The Head, Hosel and Flange have all been finished in our Blue Torch Finish.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Engraved Damascus Steel Medallion and this MACHINE also features a UST Frequency Filtered Shaft and a Jumbo Salty Cork Grip.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15cc.jpg

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15c.jpg

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15ch.jpg

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15ch2.jpg

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15fh.jpg

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15f.jpg

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15s.jpg

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15ad.jpg

MP_M2A_FB_LB-FOGN_D&B_I_Labra_15g&s.jpg

I would love to try any one of those putters. You do some incredible work. Good...no GREAT JOB!!!

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom Ocean Wave Damascus M2A Converter Head with a Ocean Wave Damascus Heavy Blade Back Flange, an Ocean Wave Damascus Dot Pill Cut Long Neck and a Tall Flush Cut Billet Copper Spacer.

The Head, Hosel and Flange have all been finished in our Hand Torched Oil Quenched Finish.  The Bumpers have been Hand Ground for a Smoother, Softer Look.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Titanium Damascus Medallion with a Torch Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Engraved Sole.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks in advance

-Chris

attachicon.gifMP_M2A_HBB_FOLPN_ABS_M_Baxi_25c.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M2A_HBB_FOLPN_ABS_M_Baxi_25c_cu.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M2A_HBB_FOLPN_ABS_M_Baxi_25ch.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M2A_HBB_FOLPN_ABS_M_Baxi_25f.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M2A_HBB_FOLPN_ABS_M_Baxi_25s.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M2A_HBB_FOLPN_ABS_M_Baxi_25ad.jpg

Thanks!  Appreciate the comment!

If you ever find yourself in Plano, feel free to stop on by :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

Unfortunately, I can only dream about that. I don't even have the money to buy 1 of your putters let alone go to Plano :( 

But, if somehow, someway I ever DO get the money - I WANT THIS! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great comments!  Sorry I have been absent lately.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

-Chris

Hey Guys, I hope everyone is having a great week! 

I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M11 Converter Head with a 303 Stainless No. 5 Scoop Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Hand Bent Hosel with a Half Ball (.840 Inches) Offset.

This MACHINE features custom sight lines on the top line and in the cavity of the flange.  A Delta Mod set to one degree more loft (4 degrees net), and has a custom engraved Logo Medallion with artwork sent to us by the customer (programmed here to fit in the medallion).

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M11_No5SB_C-HBH_CCOZ_Locky_14c.jpg

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share with you one more Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished building for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 1018 Carbon M2A Converter Head with a 1018 Carbon Heavy Blade Back Flange and a 1018 Carbon Long Plumber Neck.  The Head, Hosel and Flange have all been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

The Hosel on this MACHINE was bent to make this MACHINE perfectly Face Balanced.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Delta Mod set for one degree of loft bringing this MACHINE to 4 Degrees Loft.

The Logo Medallion and Hardware have all been blacked out for a Stealth Look.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_1018_HBB_LPN_DMA_CC_Oz_D_Morgan_14c.jpg

MP_M2A_1018_HBB_LPN_DMA_CC_Oz_D_Morgan_14ch.jpg

I'm not diggin the first putter but the second one you put up looks fantastic. 

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished building.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M20 Converter Head with a 303 Stainless Beefy Back Flange and our New Shaft Over Long Plumber Neck Hosel.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M20a_Shaft-Over_LPN_Proto2_2mDM=FB14c.jpg

MP_M20a_Shaft-Over_LPN_Proto2_2mDM=FB14ch.jpg

MP_M20a_Shaft-Over_LPN_Proto2_2mDM=FB14ad.jpg

I find the lines very similar to what I'm playing now (Odyssey Black Series #1) with a longer sight line of course ;)

Hello I'm new to this custom putter thing. Help me out as I like the center shafts - but have never tried one. Any advantage to them? It seems that it would make sense with a straight swing, does the "traditional" Anser style prevail just because it traditional?

Hello I'm new to this custom putter thing. Help me out as I like the center shafts - but have never tried one. Any advantage to them? It seems that it would make sense with a straight swing, does the "traditional" Anser style prevail just because it traditional?

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M1A Adjuster Head with a 303 Stainless Plumber Neck.

The Head and Hosel have been finished in our Antique Charcoal Torch Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Delta Mod to change the face loft.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M1AA_MSPN_ACR_K_Yaughn_14c.jpg

MP_M1AA_MSPN_ACR_K_Yaughn_14ch.jpg

MP_M1AA_MSPN_ACR_K_Yaughn_14ad.jpg

Love the look without the painted line. 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M10 Mini Head with a 1018 Carbon Dot Pill Cut Long Neck.

The Hosel on this MACHINE has been bent to achieve a perfect face balanced setup.

The Head on this MACHINE has been finished in our Custom Antique Charcoal Rainbow Torch Finish and the Hosel has been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Engraved Logo in the Cavity.

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18c.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18ch.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18f.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18s.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18sf_cu.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18ad.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you another Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 1018 Carbon M2A Converter Head with a 1018 Carbon Deep Bite Bongo Back Flange and a 1018 Carbon Shaft Over Long Plumber Neck Hosel.  The Head, Hosel and Flange have all been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Blue Anodized Alloy Spacer and a Matching Blue Anodized Alloy Sightline Insert.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Torched Titanium Damascus Logo Medallion.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Milled Sound Slot

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16c.jpg

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16ch.jpg

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16f.jpg

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16s.jpg

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16ad.jpg

Very nice, although I am not sure about the blue spacer. Wrong color. The design and finish is awesome. I would make one slight change. The top face drops down by the neck; on the toe side, it doesn't. Minor, but would some symmetry when looking down at the ball. Great putter!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you another Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M2A Converter Head with a 303 Stainless Long Plumber Neck and a Blue Anodized Alloy Megaline Flange.

The Hosel on this MACHINE has been hand bent to achieve the Customers Toe Hang.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Engraved Blue Anodized Alloy Medallion.

This MACHINE was set up as a Counter Balanced Putter with a 380 Gram Head Weight.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14c.jpg

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14ch.jpg

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14f.jpg

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14th.jpg

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14ad.jpg

Archived