TESTERS WANTED! ×

MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

Choeppner

• SPY VIP

Hey Guys :)

I hope everyone had a great week :) I wanted to share pics of an item that is going to start shipping to our MACHINE Golf Club Members next week :)

Enjoy :)

-Chris

MGC_Damascus_Ball_Marker_1.jpg

Sweet Chris

So how does one join the MACHINE Golf Club?

:unsure:

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day and had a great week :) I wanted to share pics of this MACHINE Putter that was just finished and is getting ready to ship to it's new owner :)

This is a 4.0 M2A Converter with a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Fat Back Nibble Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Hand Bent Hosel :) The finish on this MACHINE is our Morning Dew Rainbow Torch Finish :)

Enjoy the pics :)

-Chris

MP_M2A_K_Estes_LH_WIP_10c.jpg

MP_M2A_K_Estes_LH_WIP_10c_h.jpg

MP_M2A_K_Estes_LH_WIP_10ad.jpg

MP_M2A_K_Estes_LH_WIP_10f.jpg

MP_M2A_K_Estes_LH_WIP_10s.jpg

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep

Feel free to contact me with any questions at:

Choeppner@Doglegright.com

So I am loving the design of these mallets and was wondering what kind of price tag was on this one?

MP_M2A_C_Stone_30ch.jpg

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

Ok.... I think I have a solid new rule for Choeppner's future mouth watering posts....

Each time you post a sexy new putter, there should be a giveaway ;-) (totally jesting - but seriously!!! you guys have the sexiest putters!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share pics of a duet of MACHINE Putters that were just completed and shipped to their new owner :)

The first MACHINE is a Left Hand Damascus M1A Adjuster with a Damascus Head and a Damascus Plumber Neck :) This is the first Left Handed Damascus we made :) This MACHINE was finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :)

The second MACHINE is a Left Hand M1A Adjuster with a 303 Stainless Head and a 303 Stainless Pill Cut Plumber Neck :) The finish on this MACHINE is our Antique Charcoal Torch Finish :)

-Chris

MP_M1A_P_Chiu_Final_2x_c.jpg

MP_M1A_P_Chiu_Final_2x_c_f_2.jpg

MP_M1A_P_Chiu_Final_2x_c_f.jpg

MP_M1A_Damascus_P_Chiu_Final_ih_cu.jpg

MP_M1A_Damascus_P_Chiu_Final_ih_cu_sf.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share pics of one more MACHINE that was just completed and is getting ready to ship to it's new owner :)

This is a MACHINE 4.0 M1A Adjuster with a 1018 Carbon Head and a 1018 Carbon Hand Bent Hosel. The bumpers on this have been melted for a more flowing look and has been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :)

The customer ordered this MACHINE with 2 hosels. The first is the standard length, and the second is the same hosel with a belly shaft as he can bring the weight of this up to 380 grams and use it as a Belly Putter :)

-Chris

MP_M1A_N_Siryk_10c.jpg

MP_M1A_N_Siryk_10ft.jpg

MP_M1A_N_Siryk_10ad.jpg

MP_M1A_N_Siryk_10ch.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share pics of this MACHINE that is fixing to ship to it's new owner :)

This is a 4.0 MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a 303 Stainless Head and a 303 Stainless Plumber Neck. The Head and Neck have been finished in our Morning Dew Satin Finish. The Bumpers and Neck have been given a heavy melting to give a smoother, more flowing look :)

-Chris

MP_M1A_4pt0_J_Robins_10c.jpg

MP_M1A_4pt0_J_Robins_10f.jpg

MP_M1A_4pt0_J_Robins_10ad.jpg

MP_M1A_4pt0_J_Robins_10ch.jpg

MP_M1A_4pt0_J_Robins_10c_cudl.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great week :) I wanted to share another MACHINE Custom with you that is getting close to being finished. This is a 4.0 M2A Converter with a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Beefy Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Short Fluted Hand Bent Hosel :) Dave is going to be working on bending this hosel this weekend :)

The bumpers on this MACHINE have been melted for a more flowing look :)

-Chris

MP_M2A_G_Cunningham_WIP_9c.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great Monday :) I wanted to share pics of a MACHINE that is in progress :) This customer required a custom Triangle Sight Dot on the topline so we have experimented and milled this one :) This head is a mock up and the actual sight triangle will be going on a Custom Damascus Head :)

What are your thoughts on this :)

-Chris

MP_E_Ferrer_Triangle_Sight_PT_SMU_2c.jpg

MP_E_Ferrer_Triangle_Sight_PT_SMU_2ad.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I figure....what better thing to do at 2 am than post some pics of a REALLY nice MACHINE for yall to wake up to :)

This is a Limited Edition MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a Damascus Steel Head, Damascus Steel Plumber Neck and a Damascus Cavity Medallion :) This MACHINE has been finished in our hot salts gun metal blue finish :)

I really like the way the grain on this one POPS :)

-Chris

MP_M1Aa_A_Xu_Damas_WIP_11c.jpg

MP_M1Aa_A_Xu_Damas_WIP_12c_ih.jpg

MP_M1Aa_A_Xu_Damas_WIP_12c.jpg

MP_M1Aa_A_Xu_Damas_WIP_12f.jpg

Sorry guys but I am going to have to say that this one is still my favorite out of all these awesome putters.

I like the old and majestic look of it. :D :D :D :D MP_M2A_C_Stone_30ch.jpg

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great week :) I wanted to share these pics of a really nice MACHINE that was just completed and is getting ready to ship to it's new owner :)

This is a 4.0 MACHINE M2A Converter with a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Beefy Back Flange and a Copper Spacer. The neck on this MACHINE is a 303 Stainless Hand Bent Hosel :)

-Chris

MP_M2A_J_Baer_WIP_10c.jpg

MP_M2A_J_Baer_WIP_10ch.jpg

MP_M2A_J_Baer_WIP_10ad.jpg

MP_M2A_J_Baer_WIP_10f.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week :) I wanted to share pics of this MACHINE Damascus Work In Progress :)

The first pic shows the Custom Damascus Medallion after engraving and the first acid etch :)

The Second Photo shows the Medallion after it has been given a Rainbow Torch Finish and installed in his head :)

-Chris

MP_M2A_Damascus_A_Prida_Medal_WIP_15cu.jpg

MP_M2A_Damascus_A_Prida_WIP_17c-2.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week :) I wanted to share pics of Damascus MACHINE Custom that is now complete and getting ready to head to it's new owner :)

On this one...I think I will let the pics do the talking. LOL Love the grain on this one :)

-Chris

MP_M1Aa_A_Xu_Damas_15c_.jpg

MP_M1Aa_A_Xu_Damas_15ch.jpg

MP_M1Aa_A_Xu_Damas_15f.jpg

MP_M1Aa_A_Xu_Damas_15c_Ltd_ghc.jpg

I wanted to share one MACHINE that is now complete and getting ready to ship to it's new owner :)

This is a 303 Stainless M2A Converter that has been finished in a special Dark Antique Charcoal Torch Finish by Dave :)

MP_M2A_G_Cunningham_Redo_WIP_14c2-12.jpg

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) Wanted to share a teaser pic for you of a Lmited Run we are doing of Right Handed 1018 Carbon Heavy Fat Back Flanges :) Been having a lot of requests for these so we made yall some :)

These flanges weigh 106 Grams Each and give you a flush cavity :) They can be finished in Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue, Copper Plate or Nickel Plate :)

Better pics of these next week :)

-Chris

photo-9.jpg

Hey Guys,

Here are some Photos of our new headcovers for 2012. These will be in shortly and start shipping by approx. 11-01-11. There are 50 pcs of Limited Edition “Custom” white covers, in addition to the traditional blue covers.

The magnet closure system has been improved on these, as has the fur. The magnets are longer, run the full length of the opening and are encased in a stronger fabric. The fur is a tighter knit that should stay neater longer :)

The third photo shows the difference between the old cover on the right and the new covers on the left :)

Enjoys :)

-Chris

MP_2012_Headcovers_x2_1a-1.jpg

MP_2012_Headcovers_x2_1b-1.jpg

MP_2012_Headcovers_x3_2011.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone has had a great week :)

I wanted to share pictures of a MACHINE that was recently refinished and given a new custom neck :) This MACHINE is heading out to it's owner today :)

This MACHINE consists of a 303 Stainless M2A Converter Head, a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Twisted Long Neck :) The Head and Neck have been given a custom Rainbow Torch Finish :)

Enjoy the pics :) More coming later tonight :)

-Chris

Wow! That brought back memories we used to do the a simular thing with the Piing Ansers back in the 70s

MP_M2A_AChin_WIP_RestMod_TLN_25ch.jpg

MP_M2A_AChin_WIP_RestMod_TLN_25ct.jpg

MP_M2A_AChin_RestMod_TLN_25_ihos1.jpg

MP_M2A_AChin_RestMod_TLN_25_ihos1f.jpg

MP_M2A_AChin_RestMod_TLN_25_ihos1sf.jpg

MP_M2A_AChin_RestMod_TLN_25_iho1ch.jpg

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

To All:

Had an issue with my outlook account but it is back up and working now. If you have e-mailed me in the last couple of days and I have not responded please shoot me an e-mail to Choeppner@Doglegright.com and I will get you a response.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

Hello,

Thanks for the comments :)

We do do CS Putters :) I'll post some pics :) My current gamer is a Weld Neck Center Shaft M6 :)

-Chris

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is having a great day :) Wanted to share some pics showing how we mill the Modular Center Shaft Hosels :)

-Chris

MP_Mod_CS_Hosel_303_Op1_hmm.jpg

MP_Mod_CS_Hosel_303_Op1_hmm_cu.jpg

MP_M2A_S_Goldstrom_WIP_6c-1.jpg

Archived