Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

Choeppner

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share pics of one MACHINE that was just completed and is headed to it's new owner :)

This is a 4.0 MACHINE M2A Converter with a 1018 Carbon Head, a 1018 Carbon Heavy Fat Back Flange and a shaft over stub hosel. This MACHINE was finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :)

The customer has the custom engraved Alloy Medallion and a Custom Engraved Damascus Medallion finished in our Rainbow Torch Finish :)

Enjoy the pics :)

Thanks

-Chris

MP_M2A_U_Bernecker_8ch.jpg

MP_M2A_U_Bernecker_8c.jpg

MP_M2A_U_Bernecker_8ad.jpg

MP_M2A_U_Bernecker_8f.jpg

MP_M2A_U_Bernecker_8s.jpg

MP_M2A_U_Bernecker_8c_LM_x2_Dama_RT.jpg

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep

Feel free to contact me with any questions at:

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share a Custom MACHINE with you southpaws out there :) This one is fixing to head to it's new owner :)

This is a MACHINE M1A Fixer featuring a Solid Billet Copper Head and a 303 Stainless Twisted Long Neck Plumber Neck :)

Enjoy :)

Thanks

Chris

MP_M1A_B_Carlisle_Cu_8c_TwLN.jpg

[email protected]

Okay Guys.... I'm about to show you a MACHINE Work In Progress that is about to blow your socks off :)

This is a MACHINE Garage M1A Adjuster. It is actually the first 4.0 M1A Adjuster we made :)

This head features a 303 Stainless Head with Melted Bumpers, Hand Hammered Peening and Triple Sight lines. The neck is a Custom Triangular Fluted Hand Bent Hosel with Mini Hand-Lathed Door Knob Cuts :)

The Medallion in the Cavity is milled from Damascus and finished in a Custom Torch Finish :)

This MACHINE is about to receive a custom Golden Hour Antique Rainbow Flame Torch finish :)

More pictures as she develops :)

-Chris

MP_M2A_4pt0_K_Russell_WIP_17c.jpg

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share some pics of a MACHINE that is almost complete and ready to ship to it's new owner :)

This is a Limited Edition MACHINE 4.0 M1A Adjuster with a Damascus Steel Head, and a Damascus Steel Plumber Neck. This customer wanted a Custom Sight Triangle on the topline and custom stamping on the neck :)

The Head and Neck have all been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :) The Damascus Medallion was given a custom Rainbow Torch Finish :)

-Chris

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_WIP_14c.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_WIP_14cha.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_WIP_14ad.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_WIP_14f.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_WIP_14s.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_WIP_14chc.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share pics of one more MACHINE that was just finished :)

This is a MACHINE Damascus M1A Fixer with a Damascus Steel Head, a Damascus Steel Plumber Neck and a Copper Cavity Medallion :) This MACHINE has been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :)

-Chris

MP_M1AF_S_Homstead_LH_Damascus_10c.jpg

MP_M1AF_S_Homstead_LH_Damascus_10f.jpg

MP_M1AF_S_Homstead_LH_Damascus_10s.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share pics of one MACHINE that is almost ready to head to it's new owner :)

This is a 5.0 MACHINE M2A Converter with a 1018 Carbon Head, a 1018 Carbon Carbon Plumber Neck and a Aloy Double Fat Back Flange. The Medallion is a Damascus Medallion with a custom torch finish :)

The head, neck and flange have all been plated with our e-nickel plate :)

-Chris

MP_M2A_5pt0_LE_N_Grew_WIP_10c.jpg

MP_M2A_5pt0_LE_N_Grew_WIP_11c.jpg

MP_M2A_5pt0_LE_N_Grew_WIP_10s_ih.jpg

MP_M2A_5pt0_LE_N_Grew_WIP_11f.jpg

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :) I wanted to share some pics of a MACHINE that was just completed.

This is a MACHINE 4.0 M2A Converter with a Damascus Steel Head, a Damascus Steel Beefy Back Flange and a Mosiac Damascus Modular Center Shaft Hosel. The Medallion is a Alloy Medallion.

The Head, Neck and Flange have all been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M2A_CH_Damascus_Redo_16c_mcso_GMB.jpg

MP_M2A_CH_Damascus_Redo_16tf_mcso.jpg

MP_M2A_CH_Damascus_Redo_16fh_mcso.jpg

MP_M2A_CH_Damascus_Redo_16hc_mcso.jpg

MP_M2A_CH_Damascus_Redo_16ad_mcso.jpg

MP_M2A_CH_Damascus_Redo_16c_cu_mcso.jpg

MP_M2A_CH_Damascus_Redo_16f_mcso.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great Monday :) I know....That's an oxymoron. LOL

I wanted to share pics of a MACHINE Damascus Custom that was just finished for a customer :)

This MACHINE features a Damascus Steel Head and a Damascus Steel Dot Pill Cut Plumber Neck. The Finish on this MACHINE is our Hot Salts Gunmetal Blue Finish.

This MACHINE also features Custom Pill Cuts on the sole to reduce the headweight.

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M1AF_B_Hicks_Damascus_12c.jpg

MP_M1AF_B_Hicks_Damascus_12ch.jpg

MP_M1AF_B_Hicks_Damascus_12ad.jpg

MP_M1AF_B_Hicks_Damascus_12f.jpg

MP_M1AF_B_Hicks_Damascus_12sf.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I wanted to give you a sneak peak of some new medallions for 2012.

This First Damascus Medallion was finished then we Acid Etched it, then finished again, then we engraved the logo, and then we finished it again :)

MP_M1AA_2012_Damascus_Medallion1_6c.jpg

This Second Damascus Medallion was Finished, then we Acid Etched it, Then we finished and torched it, then we engraved the logo and did a final finish :)

MP_M1AA_2012_Damascus_Medallion2_6c.jpg

On the 3rd Medallion, we took the Alloy Medallion, Black Anodized the medallion and then engraved the logo :)

MP_M1AA_2012_Black_Medallion_6c.jpg

Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

[email protected]

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the comments. The Damascus Medallions are $50.00 + Shipping. On the shipping, it depends on your location and the method you would prefer. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

-Chris

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I wanted to share pics of a Custom MACHINE that was just completed and is getting ready to head to it's new owner :)

This is a MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a Billet Copper Head and a Hand Bent 303 Stainless Long Neck. The Head has been given a light antique patina and the neck has been torched to match the head.

Enjoy the pics and let me know if I can help.

Thanks

-Chris

MP_M1A_CoolClubsD_R_Lawson_WIP_8ct.jpg

MP_M1A_CoolClubsD_R_Lawson_WIP_8ch.jpg

MP_M1A_CoolClubsD_R_Lawson_WIP_8cc.jpg

MP_M1A_CoolClubsD_R_Lawson_WIP_7c_stmp_cu.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day. I wanted to share pics of another Custom MACHINE that was just completed and is getting ready to ship to it's new owner :)

This is a MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a 303 Stainless Head and a 303 Stainless Pill Cut Plumber Neck. The Medallion in the cavity is an Alloy Medallion.

Enjoy the pics :)

Thanks

-Chris

MP_M1AA_R_Blum_WIP_8c.jpg

MP_M1AA_R_Blum_WIP_8f.jpg

MP_M1AA_R_Blum_WIP_8sh.jpg

[email protected]

Its not even fair how badly I want that antiqued copper one. Love the bent neck to.

Driver--Taylormade RBZ Tour 9* Aldila RIP Phenom 65s

Fairway Metal--Taylormade R11s 14* Aldila RIP Phenom 70s

Hybrid--Taylormade RBZ Tour 18.5* RE-AX 85 gram S

Irons--Nike Vr Pro-Combo 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Wedges--Nike SV Tour Forged 50*, 56*, 60* True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter--Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Ball--Taylormade Lethal

Grips--Lamkin R.E.L 3Gen (Woods-green, Irons-red, Wedges-white)

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day. I wanted to share pics of a Custom MACHINE Putter that was just finished and is shipping out to it's new owner :)

This is a MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a 303 Stainless Head and a 303 Stainless Plumber Neck. The bumpers have been melted on this MACHINE for a softer, more flowing look :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M1AA_N_Womack_WIP_8c.jpg

MP_M1AA_N_Womack_WIP_8ch.jpg

MP_M1AA_N_Womack_WIP_8f.jpg

MP_M1AA_N_Womack_WIP_8ad.jpg

MP_M1AA_N_Womack_WIP_8c2.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the great comments. We are starting to mill new models, which is really exciting for us. Its been crazy busy at the shop, as we are also busy getting custom orders and all the MACHINE Golf Club Founding Member goodies out before Christmas (with a few surprises :) ).

We are also starting to build new putters for the 2012 Tour season. Attached is one of those, a special Mosaic Damascus with matching Heavy FatBack flange and our new Modular Center Shaft Over neck. Chasing MACHINE dreams.... Hope you enjoy the photos. Thanks,

-Chris

MP_M2A_Mosaic_Damascus_HFB_MCSO_WIP_12c.jpg

MP_M2A_Mosaic_Damascus_HFB_MCSO_WIP_12chh.jpg

MP_M2A_Mosaic_Damascus_HFB_MCSO_WIP_12f.jpg

MP_M2A_Mosaic_Damascus_HFB_MCSO_WIP_12s.jpg

MP_M2A_Mosaic_Damascus_HFB_MCSO_WIP_12t.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share some pics of as MACHINE Prototype/Garage Putter that is almost complete :)

This MACHINE Features a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange and Copper Plated Alloy Spacer.

The neck on this MACHINE is a Tig Welded 303 Stainless BBQ Rib Hand Bent Hosel that was bent to a Center Shaft Setup. The Medallion is a Copper Medallion and there is also a Copper Insert in the face :)

More pics to come as she gets finished :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20c.jpg

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ch.jpg

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ad.jpg

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20s.jpg

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ct.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week. I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE Damascus M1A Adjuster that was just finished for a customer.

This MACHINE features a Damascus Steel M1A Adjuster Head and a Damascus Steel Plumber Neck. The Finish on the Head and the neck is our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish. The Medallion is a Damascus Medallion that has been given a Custom Torch Finish.

This customer also elected to go with a Custom Triangle Sight Dot and Custom Stamping on the neck.

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16c.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16ch.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16ad.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16ad.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16f.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the very kind comments!

Sorry for the delay in adding more photos of the new M10. We've been busy getting out orders that go under a few trees around the country (and the globe!), and we're in the process of installing our new (old) Bridgeport Mill, so its been a little crazy around Dogleg this week.

Nonetheless, we have been making progress behind the scenes!

The attached photo shows one of five Manufacturing Proof Prototypes that we have been experimenting, tweaking and tinkering with to get everything just right. You can see we have milled the mortised interchangeable hosel port in the top of the heal, and also completed Dave's "morphed" cavity design. We wanted our Logo Medallion and trademark pill cut cavity (which goes back 18 years on Daves designs) to fit perfectly and look right in the cavity, but also wanted to pay homage and respect to the original Scottsdale Anser-design with its iconic "dog ears" under the topline. So, Dave morphed the two, making a more shallow set of "Puppy Ears" that then step down to a flush fitting Logo Medallion. This will be easier to see as we show more photos, including some close-ups with the Medallions installed, but I thought a sneak peek and an explanation of how and why we designed it this way would be helpful.

Hope everyone enjoys!

-Chris

MP_M10_Proto_1b_WIP_Hosel_Port_5c.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season :) Wanted to share one more addition to the MACHINE Shop :) She is getting installed right now. Between this and our new Mill there is no telling where Dave's Creativity will stop :) This will also allow us to speed up our Milling and Finishing times :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1b.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1c.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1d_cu.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1f.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season :) I wanted to share some pics with you of our new Square Plumber Neck Hosel being milled :) This will be one of our new hosels offered for 2012.

Enjoy

Thanks

-Chris

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_hmm.jpg

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_T2_hmm.jpg

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_T8_hmm.jpg

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op4_hmm.jpg

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op4_hmm_cu.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season :) I wanted to share pics of a Custom MACHINE Damascus that is headed out on tour :)

This is a MACHINE M2A Converter with a Damascus Steel Head, a Damascus Steel Fat Back Nibble Back Flange and a Damascus Steel Disco Ball Hand Bent Hosel :) The bumpers on this MACHINE have been melted for a softer look.

Dave did a Custom Torch finish on the Head, Neck and Flange to really make the Damascus Steel Pop :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_Damascus_1R_Tour_Torch_20ch_wbg.jpg

MP_Damascus_1R_Tour_Torch_20s_ih_bbg.jpg

MP_Damascus_1R_Tour_Torch_20ch_bbg.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years :) I wanted to share pics of a Custom MACHINE that was just completed :)

This is a 3.0 Release M2A Converter with a shaft over Stud hosel and Double Bend shaft. The Flange is a Flush Cut Heavy FatBack with a large StepBack Cut (South Beach Cuts showing through) and "Ground Round" hand grind to round off the corners of the bumpers. We dialed his head weight in at 360 grams, with lots of user-adjustability up or down if he ever wants to adjust swing weight or change grips or lengths, etc.

-Chris

MP_M2A_3pt0_SOS_DblB_StepBack_GroundRound_10c.jpg

MP_M2A_3pt0_SOS_DblB_StepBack_GroundRound_10ad.jpg

[email protected]

Archived