Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

Choeppner

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share pics with you of a Custom MACHINE that was just Completed for a member on here :)

This is a 4.0 MACHINE M2A Converter with a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Plumber Neck and a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange.

The Alloy Medallion was first Black Anodized and then had the MACHINE Logo Engraved.

Enjoy

Thanks

-Chris

MP_M2A_Black_Ano_LM_R_Mullen_6c.jpg

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep

Feel free to contact me with any questions at:

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris,

I am looking up at the web site www.doglegright.com about the price. Price of some model can be found such as below:

4.0 MACHINE M2A Converter with a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Plumber Neck and a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange.

I wonder there price can check from web site or it is a custom made model?

thanks

Hello,

We are working on updating the price list on the website. If you would like a quote, please let me know and I can send you one :)

I can also send anyone an updated pricing list if they would like :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week :)

Please see attached sneak peek photos of our new Thread Mill Grooves! (TMG for short).

The first photo shows four Prototype M2A Converters featuring the current range of Thread Mill Grooves that we have developed. We are using CNC machine tooling that is used to cut threads in bolts and screws, and using it in a new way to custom mill grooves in the faces of our putters, with exceptional precision and control through CAD CAM design, programming and machining. With these putters, the grooves will be custom cut to order!

These first four Proto Test putters start with TMG-20 (with a "Pitch" of 20 grooves per inch ) on the far left, followed by 24, 28 and 32 grooves per inch on the far right. These extremely precise, double-milled straight grooves produce a really remarkable sound, feel and roll. The optional pitch rate provides a softer feel and more bite from the deeper wider grooves shown to the left, to a firmer more responsive feel towards the right with the shallower, more closely spaced grooves.

The second photo below shows the new Thread Mill Groove up close on an Experimental M2A Converter head with a new custom triple milled Seismic Wave pattern and new Thread Mill Grooves. This is a combination of milling procedures, tools and machines. We start with a CNC shell milled face, follow that with a hand milling technique on the Bridgeport mill, followed by the Thread Mill Groove cut back on the CNC mill. What do you think?

As far as I know, we're the very first to offer this type of custom option for the pitch, or number of grooves per inch.

We will be testing these with players here, at the local Hank Haney Golf locations, at Cool Clubs and some other select authorized fitters around the country, and on Tour as soon as we get USGA approval. Designed for anyone interested in improved sound and feel, and an exceptional true and precise roll on their ball. :)

Thanks in advance,

-Chris

MP_M2A_TMG_20_24_28_32_4x_Protos_ft.jpg

MP_M2A_TMG_20_Seismic_FaceMill_Proto1_mcu_f.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I thought it would be neat to show you part of the process we use to mill our new Thread Mill Grooves :)

The Thread Mill Grooves are all milled in house on our new Haas CNC machining center.

We have dedicated fixtures for each of our head designs that hold them in the Kurt vises in the Haas. This way, we can make and hold an inventory of complete “naked” heads, and then mill the TMG and Alignment mark option choices to order, and then build and ship them quickly!

This will be a new custom option for our online store, and will help us achieve our goals of delivering custom “OTM” (Off The Mill) putters quickly and efficiently. Instead of the competitors “OTR” (Off The Rack), ours will be configured by the customer, and then customized by us. Other OTM options include custom engraving and of course all the other head, neck, flange, weight and sightline options.

Enjoy :)

-Chris

MP_M2A_TMG_MakingOf_Setup1a_hmm.jpg

MP_M2A_TMG_MakingOf_Setup1b_hmm_cu.jpg

MP_M2A_TMG_MakingOf_Setup1c_hmm_cu_2g.jpg

MP_M2A_TMG_MakingOf_Setup1d_hmm_cu_hwt.jpg

MP_M2A_TMG_MakingOf_Setup1e_hmm_cu_done.jpg

MP_M2A_TMG_20_Seismic_FaceMill_Proto1_mcu_f.jpg

MP_M2A_TMG_20_24_28_32_4x_Protos_ft.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day

This is a custom MACHINE Garage putter work in progress that is almost completed and ready to go to its new home.

This custom M1A Adjuster is milled from 1018 carbon steel with a "flush cavity" design, with hand ground melted and polished bumpers, hand hammered peening on the shoulders and a custom alphabet soup stampings on the sole. The Garage has a 1018 carbon Hand Bent Disco Ball hosel, and Etched Damascus logo medallion. The head and hosel were blued in-house with our Hot Salts Gunmetal Blue finish.

More photos of this, and some other new putters tomorrow! Hope you enjoy.

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M1A_J_Catlett_WIP_15c1.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share some pictures showing the making of some new Damascus Customs :)

This first photo shows the most recent shipment of Damascus Billets. The billets in the lower left corner are for M1A heads.

MP_M1Aa_Damascus_J_Agren_WIP_raw_billets.jpg

The second photo shows the billets after we “deck and profile” them so they fit perfectly in the vise for the next milling operations.

MP_M1Aa_Damascus_J_Agren_WIP_Op_1_mwt.jpg

The third photo shows the heads (two Damascus in front and one 303 stainless in back) after the 3rd milling operation.

MP_M1Aa_Damascus_J_Agren_WIP_Op_3.jpg

The in-hand photos shows the two Damascus heads we are working on.

MP_M1Aa_Damascus_J_Agren_WIP_Op3_A.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damascus_J_Agren_WIP_Op3_B.jpg

-Chris

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share one more picture with you tonight :)

Here's a photo of one of the first 5 M10 Prototypes in 1018 Carbon Steel with our Hot Salts Gunmetal Blue finish.

The Hosel is our Modular Center Shaft-Over hosel

For the Medallion, we went with a Alloy Medallion with a Touring Red Anodized Finish

More photos to follow through the Show :)

For you South Paws...Left Handed will be following shortly :)

-Chris

MP_M10_Proto_1of5_1018_GMB_MCSO_RedLM_10c.jpg

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week :) I wanted to share a Work In Progress Photo with you :)

This head is a M10 Prototype Art Putter milled from Italian Stainless Steel :) This picture shows the Face after receiving our Seismic Wave Milling and Thread Milled Grooves with a 28 per inch pitch.

This photo was taken straight off the mills where we used our CNC Mill for loft and radiuses around the edges, then used our Bridgeport Mill for the Seismic Wave then back on the CNC for the Thread Milled Grooves :)

Lots of work still to go on this MACHINE, but she is going to be gorgeous when complete :)

-Chris

MP_M10_Proto_ART_KP_Sim_WIP_6f_ih.jpg

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone, sorry for the delay in posts here :(

Here is a special putter shipping out this coming week to a very good friend:

This is MACHINE M2A iX Copper Insert #2 of 2 Garage Putter, outfitted with Heavy FatBack Flange, Copper Streak spacer, Modular Center Shaft-over hosel, Torched Damascus Logo Medallion, UST Frequency Filter shaft and Black Ano Drill Here MACHINE Grip...

More photos of other customs coming this week!

Thanks

-Chris

MP_M2A_Cu_iX_M_Weaver_2of2_18c.jpg

MP_M2A_Cu_iX_M_Weaver_WIP_2of2_16f.jpg

MP_M2A_Cu_iX_M_Weaver_2of2_18mg_cu.jpg

MP_M2A_Cu_iX_M_Weaver_2of2_18mg_ihbc.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great night :) I wanted to share pics of a Custom MACHINE with you :)

These photos show the MACHINE M10 Prototype ART Putter #1 that we are building for a customer :) In these pics, the Bumpers have been melted and the head has received Dave's Hand Hammered Peening. The hosel is a new Faceted Hand Bent Mid Slant Shaft in Cup hosel shown after some finishing of the facets. :)

More work to go, but she is going to be gorgeous when complete :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M10_Proto_ART_KP_Sim_WIP_12c_fmsh.jpg

MP_M10_Proto_ART_KP_Sim_WIP_12ad_fmsh.jpg

MP_M10_Proto_ART_KP_Sim_WIP_12f_fmsh.jpg

MP_M10_Proto_ART_KP_Sim_WIP_12c_fmsh_cu.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great week :) I wanted to share pics of a Custom MACHINE that was just finished for a customer :)

This is a MACHINE M6 IbCH. The head was milled from 1018 Carbon. The finish is Custom Antique Charcoal Torched Oil Rubbed finish :)

The Head Weight on this MACHINE as pictured is 352 Grams :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M6ibch_B_Hicks_9c.jpg

MP_M6ibch_B_Hicks_9ch.jpg

MP_M6ibch_B_Hicks_9ad.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I wanted to share some pics of a Custom MACHINE that was just completed for a customer :)

This MACHINE features a M2A Converter Head milled from Aluminum Bronze, an Aluminum Bronze Double Fat Back Flange and a Aluminum Bronze Modular Center Shaft Hosel.

This MACHINE as pictured is 408 Grams :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M2A_K_Mansfield_Redo_WIP_10c.jpg

MP_M2A_K_Mansfield_Redo_WIP_10t.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share some pictures of another Custom MACHINE that was just finished for a customer :)

This MACHINE consists of a M2A Converter head milled from Billet Copper head and a Billet Copper Fat Back Flange with Custom triple sightlines finished in our Antique Patina Finish. The Medallion is a Black Anodized Alloy Medallion :)

The hosel on this MACHINE is a 303 Stainless Hand Bent Hosel finished in a Custom Torch Finish.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_BC_CCD_C_Kenner_12c.jpg

MP_M2A_BC_CCD_C_Kenner_12ch.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great weekend :) I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that was just completed for a customer.

This MACHINE consists of a 5.0 M1A Adjuster Head milled from Aluminum Bronze, and Aluminum Bronze Plumber Neck and a Aluminum Bronze Cavity Medallion. The Bumpers have been melted for a softer look and then Dave finished this MACHINE in his Antique Pre-Worn Patina :)

The Head Weight of this MACHINE as pictured with 4 Tungsten and 2 Steel Weights is 360.8 Grams :)

-Chris

MP_M1AA_J_Gylan_12c.jpg

MP_M1AA_J_Gylan_12f.jpg

MP_M1AA_J_Gylan_12ch.jpg

MP_M1AA_J_Gylan_12ad.jpg

MP_M1AA_J_Gylan_12s.jpg

[email protected]

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great week :) I wanted to share some pictures with yall of a Custom MACHINE Garage Putter that was just completed for a customer.

This MACHINE features a 5.0 1018 Carbon M1A Adjuster Head with Hand Hammered Peening and a Custom Sound Slot. The hosel is a 1018 Carbon Disco Ball Hand Bent Hosel. The bumpers have been melted for a more flowing look :)

The customer also elected to add some Alphabet Soup stamping to the sole :)

The finish on this MACHINE is our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M1A_J_Catlett_Garage_21c.jpg

MP_M1A_J_Catlett_Garage_21ch.jpg

MP_M1A_J_Catlett_Garage_21ad.jpg

MP_M1A_J_Catlett_Garage_21f.jpg

MP_M1A_J_Catlett_Garage_21s.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great night :) I wanted to share pics of a Custom MACHINE that was just completed for a Customer.

This MACHINE consists of a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Hand Bent Hosel, and a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange. This customer also ordered a 303 Stainless Fat Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Tongue Back Flange.

The finish on the Head, Necks and Flanges is our Custom Rainbow Torch Finish.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Engraved Damascus Medallion finished in a Custom Rainbow Torch Finish.

We made this MACHINE where the Head Weight would be 360 Grams regardless of which flange is installed so that he can swap flanges and keep the same feel which changing the head shape :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M2A_R_McIntosh_WIP_9c_ExpF_3x.jpg

MP_M2A_R_McIntosh_WIP_9ad_BB.jpg

MP_M2A_R_McIntosh_WIP_9c_TB.jpg

MP_M2A_R_McIntosh_WIP_9c_FB.jpg

MP_M2A_R_McIntosh_WIP_9f_FB.jpg

MP_M2A_R_McIntosh_WIP_9c_cu.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week :) I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE Garage Putter that was just finished for a customer :)

This MACHINE Garage consists of a 5.0 M2A Converter Head milled from Aluminum Bronze with Custom Hand Hammered Peening, with a Aluminum Bronze Beefy Back Flange and an Aluminum Bronze Faceted Hand Bent Hosel.

The bumpers on this MACHINE have been Melted for a smoother look and the finish is Dave's Antique Patina Pre-Worn Patina.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Mokume Medallion :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M2A_E_Bielecki_24c.jpg

[email protected]

Archived