Choeppner

MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

Our Sponsors

Hello I'm new to this custom putter thing. Help me out as I like the center shafts - but have never tried one. Any advantage to them? It seems that it would make sense with a straight swing, does the "traditional" Anser style prevail just because it traditional?

Hello I'm new to this custom putter thing. Help me out as I like the center shafts - but have never tried one. Any advantage to them? It seems that it would make sense with a straight swing, does the "traditional" Anser style prevail just because it traditional?

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M1A Adjuster Head with a 303 Stainless Plumber Neck.

The Head and Hosel have been finished in our Antique Charcoal Torch Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Delta Mod to change the face loft.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M1AA_MSPN_ACR_K_Yaughn_14c.jpg

MP_M1AA_MSPN_ACR_K_Yaughn_14ch.jpg

MP_M1AA_MSPN_ACR_K_Yaughn_14ad.jpg

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep

Feel free to contact me with any questions at:

Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Love the look without the painted line. 

DRIVER:                  :mizuno-small:  ST190, 10.5*, Fujikura  Atmos Black Tour Spec 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Wrap, midsize

HYBRIDS:    :adams-small:    Pro  2 hybrid 16*, Aldila Tour Red 75g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip 

:mizuno-small:           JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip                                  

IRONS:            :cobra-small:    King Forged Tour 4i-pw, KBS FLT, shafts, stiff,  Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

WEDGES:        rsz_scor-golf-logo.png        50, 55, 60 degree wedges with Genius 12 stiff flex,   Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

PUTTER:       :odyssey-small:    O-Works Marksman 33.5", Superstroke 1.0 Flatso grip w/ 50g counter core

BALL:          :bridgestone-small: Tour B X                                                     

BAG:          :Ogio:              Cirrus Golf Bag 

Shoes:              Skechers                  Hexgo Control  Shoes

Thanks!  Appreciate the comment!

-Chris

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M10 Mini Head with a 1018 Carbon Dot Pill Cut Long Neck.

The Hosel on this MACHINE has been bent to achieve a perfect face balanced setup.

The Head on this MACHINE has been finished in our Custom Antique Charcoal Rainbow Torch Finish and the Hosel has been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Engraved Logo in the Cavity.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18c.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18ch.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18f.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18s.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18sf_cu.jpg

MP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18ad.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you another Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 1018 Carbon M2A Converter Head with a 1018 Carbon Deep Bite Bongo Back Flange and a 1018 Carbon Shaft Over Long Plumber Neck Hosel.  The Head, Hosel and Flange have all been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Blue Anodized Alloy Spacer and a Matching Blue Anodized Alloy Sightline Insert.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Torched Titanium Damascus Logo Medallion.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Milled Sound Slot

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16c.jpg

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16ch.jpg

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16f.jpg

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16s.jpg

MP_M2A_DB3_CSLi_LPN-SO#1_J_Catlett_16ad.jpg

Very nice, although I am not sure about the blue spacer. Wrong color. The design and finish is awesome. I would make one slight change. The top face drops down by the neck; on the toe side, it doesn't. Minor, but would some symmetry when looking down at the ball. Great putter!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

-Chris

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you another Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M2A Converter Head with a 303 Stainless Long Plumber Neck and a Blue Anodized Alloy Megaline Flange.

The Hosel on this MACHINE has been hand bent to achieve the Customers Toe Hang.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Engraved Blue Anodized Alloy Medallion.

This MACHINE was set up as a Counter Balanced Putter with a 380 Gram Head Weight.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14c.jpg

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14ch.jpg

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14f.jpg

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14th.jpg

MP_M2A_Megaline_CCD_S_McQueary_14ad.jpg

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M10 Mini Head with a 1018 Carbon Dot Pill Cut Long Neck.

The Hosel on this MACHINE has been bent to achieve a perfect face balanced setup.

The Head on this MACHINE has been finished in our Custom Antique Charcoal Rainbow Torch Finish and the Hosel has been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Engraved Logo in the Cavity.

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

attachicon.gifMP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18c.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18ch.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18f.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18s.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18sf_cu.jpg

attachicon.gifMP_M10-Mini_N_Salvador_18ad.jpg

What's the weight on this on Chris?

DRIVER:                  :mizuno-small:  ST190, 10.5*, Fujikura  Atmos Black Tour Spec 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Wrap, midsize

HYBRIDS:    :adams-small:    Pro  2 hybrid 16*, Aldila Tour Red 75g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip 

:mizuno-small:           JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip                                  

IRONS:            :cobra-small:    King Forged Tour 4i-pw, KBS FLT, shafts, stiff,  Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

WEDGES:        rsz_scor-golf-logo.png        50, 55, 60 degree wedges with Genius 12 stiff flex,   Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

PUTTER:       :odyssey-small:    O-Works Marksman 33.5", Superstroke 1.0 Flatso grip w/ 50g counter core

Hello,

We built this MACHINE to be a 380 Gram Head Weight, but we could go less.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you another Custom MACHINE that Dave just finished building for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom Aluminum Bronze M2A Converter Head with a Aluminum Bronze Beefy Back Flange and a 1018 Carbon Medium Short Plumber Neck.  This MACHINE also features a Custom Copper Spacer.

The Head, Flange and Spacer have all been finished in a Custom Antique Patina Finish.  The Hosel has been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Engraved Sole and Hand Melted Bumpers.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M20_AlBr_FB_K_Knarr_20c.jpg

MP_M20_AlBr_FB_K_Knarr_20ch.jpg

MP_M20_AlBr_FB_K_Knarr_20f.jpg

MP_M20_AlBr_FB_K_Knarr_20s.jpg

MP_M20_AlBr_FB_K_Knarr_20ad.jpg

stunning!

-Chris

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share some pics with you of a Custom MACHINE Putter that Dave just finished building for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom Billet Copper M10 Fixer Head with a 303 Stainless Medium Long Plumber Neck.  This MACHINE has been set up as a Counter Balanced Model

This MACHINE also features a Custom Delta Mod set to 1 Degree Flat and two custom weight ports in the sole.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M10-Custom_Cu_MLPN_N_Free_16c_MLM.jpg

MP_M10-Custom_Cu_MLPN_N_Free_16cc_MLM.jpg

MP_M10-Custom_Cu_MLPN_N_Free_16ch_MLM.jpg

MP_M10-Custom_Cu_MLPN_N_Free_16f.jpg

MP_M10-Custom_Cu_MLPN_N_Free_16s.jpg

MP_M10-Custom_Cu_MLPN_N_Free_16ad_MLM.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE that was just completed for Jimmy at USAMILLED.COM

This is the first Bobby Jones Bespoke ART putter (in progress photos taken right after taking it out of the oil bath and assembling as shown).

This is a new Grand Slam model GS-4 milled from Ocean Wave Damascus Finished in our Hand Torched Oil Quenched Finish.  

This putter is also hand stamped “BESPOKE 1” designating the first Custom GS-4 model.  

The weight is 365 grams as shown, but can be adjusted up or down, also depending on the hosel selection.  The medallion is Marine Brass, but can be swapped out

The Grip is a Laser etched Bobby Jones Leather Grip and the Headcover is a Laser Etched Logo Baseball Leather Headcover.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

BJP_GS-4_OW_Damascus_MSHOPN_Br_BJMedal_Bespoke1_15ch.jpg

BJP_GS-4_OW_Damascus_MSHOPN_Br_BJMedal_Bespoke1_15s_ihcu.jpg

BJP_GS-4_OW_Damascus_MSHOPN_Br_BJMedal_Bespoke1_15sf.jpg

BJP_GS-4_OW_Damascus_MSHOPN_Br_BJMedal_Bespoke1_15ad.jpg

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week.  I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE GARAGE Putter that Dave built for the PGA Show and is currently available.

This MACHINE Features a Custom 303 Stainless M4 Meritage Head with a 303 Stainless Megalodon XL Flange with Custom Pinstripe Milling and a Custom Skeletonized Pill Cut Plumber Neck Hosel.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Copper Medallion.

The Head and Flange have both been finished in our Antique Charcoal Rainbow Torch Finish and the Hosel has been finished in a Rainbow Torch Finish.

The Pinstripe Milling on the Flange was done by Hand on the Bridgeport Mill.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M4M_Megalodon_Pinstripe_ACR_Skeleton_PN_15c.jpg

MP_M4M_Megalodon_Pinstripe_ACR_Skeleton_PN_15ch.jpg

MP_M4M_Megalodon_Pinstripe_ACR_Skeleton_PN_15s.jpg

MP_M4M_Megalodon_Pinstripe_ACR_Skeleton_PN_15f.jpg

MP_M4M_Megalodon_Pinstripe_ACR_Skeleton_PN_15ad.jpg

The Damascus finish blows my mind! If I had a putter with that finish, I don't think I could putt with it. I mean, seriously, it is so nice that I'd be afraid to get a scratch on it  :blush: 

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay in Pics.  Let's remedy this.

Here is a beauty that just went to its new home.  

This is a very Custom 303 Stainless MACHINE M10 Fixer with Billet Copper face insert, billet copper plugs in the heel and toe, and a special extra thick Mokume Logo Medallion (with really crazy cool pattern) for added weight.

The Finish is an experimental hot sauce patina (on the medallion, and a new experimental "Mesquite Smoked" finish to lightly darken the stainless Morning Dew satin mist.  

This MACHINE also features a Custom floating face cut / sound slot, and a matte black double bend shaft over stud.  

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M10F_C-CP_DBSOS_C-MGLM_B_Fulmer_22c.jpg

MP_M10F_C-CP_DBSOS_C-MGLM_B_Fulmer_22ch.jpg

MP_M10F_C-CP_DBSOS_C-MGLM_B_Fulmer_22c_cu.jpg

MP_M10F_C-CP_DBSOS_C-MGLM_B_Fulmer_22s.jpg

MP_M10F_C-CP_DBSOS_C-MGLM_B_Fulmer_22f.jpg

MP_M10F_C-CP_DBSOS_C-MGLM_B_Fulmer_22ad.jpg