Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

Choeppner

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to share some more pictures of the Custom MACHINE M10 Mini of the 303 Stainless :)

This is a Prototype for the MACHINE M10 Mini that the owner of the 303 Stainless Ordered :)

This Mini has a thicker cavity / sole flange thickness dimension and the flange is deeper. We did this to meet the Weight Requirements the customer is looking for :)

We will be milling the thread mill grooves in the morning and then Dave will begin hand blending the bumpers and softening the edges :)

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M10_Mini_303Proto3F_ModCSO_c.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_303Proto3F_ModCSO_ch.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_303Proto3F_ModCSO_ad.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_303Proto3F_ModCSO_f-naked.jpg

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep

Feel free to contact me with any questions at:

[email protected]

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day :) I wanted to share some pics of a Custom MACHINE Putter that was just completed for a Customer.

This MACHINE features a 1018 Carbon 5.0 M2A Converter Head with a 1018 Carbon Modular Center Shaft Hosel and an Alloy Boat Back Nibble Back Flange.

The Head, Neck and Flange have all been Copper Plated and finished in Dave's Antique Patina Finish.

This MACHINE also features a UST Frequency Filtered Shaft with a Black Anodized Alloy Milled Grip :)

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_K_Stradtman_17cFin.jpg

MP_M2A_K_Stradtman_17chFin.jpg

MP_M2A_K_Stradtman_17c_dbsb_Fin.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend :)

I wanted to share with you some photos of a Custom MACHINE Work-In-Progress.

This MACHINE features a Custom Aluminum Bronze M10 Fixer with a Aluminum Bronze Half Offset Plumber Neck and a Custom Damascus Steel Medallion.

This MACHINE features a Custom Hand Rolled Topline. The Bumpers on this MACHINE have been Melted for a more flowing look :)

The Face Milling on this MACHINE is our 32 Pitch Thread Milled Grooves.

Next up for this MACHINE is for the MACHINE Logo to be engraved on the Custom Torched Damascus Steel Medallion.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M10F_Z_Dorman_WIP_11c.jpg

MP_M10F_Z_Dorman_WIP_11c2.jpg

MP_M10F_Z_Dorman_WIP_11ch.jpg

MP_M10F_Z_Dorman_WIP_11ch2.jpg

MP_M10F_Z_Dorman_WIP_11ad.jpg

MP_M10F_Z_Dorman_WIP_11f.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to share some pics with you of a Custom MACHINE Mini M10 that is fixing to head to it's new owner :)

This MACHINE features a Billet Copper Mini M10 Adjuster Head finished in Dave's Hot Sauce Torch Finish and a 303 Stainless Plumber Neck with a Custom Flame Out Torch Finish.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M10_Mini_J_Catlett_20c.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_J_Catlett_20c2.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_J_Catlett_20ch.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_J_Catlett_20ad.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_J_Catlett_20f.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_J_Catlett_20s.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day! I wanted to share some pics with you of a Custom MACHINE M10 Mini Work in Progress.

This MACHINE Features a 303 Stainless M10 Mini Head and a Custom Milled 303 Stainless Modular Center Shaft Hosel.

As you can see, this Modular Center Shaft is a little different than our standard Modular Center Shaft as it is designed to give the putter a slight toe down toe hang.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_MiniModCSO_WIP_10c.jpg

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_MiniModCSO_WIP_10ch.jpg

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_MiniModCSO_WIP_10f.jpg

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_MiniModCSO_WIP_10s.jpg

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_MiniModCSO_WIP_10ad.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great night! I needed to show our Southpaw Friends some love, so I wanted to post some photo's of a Left Handed Custom MACHINE Work In Progress.

This MACHINE features a Billet Copper M2A Converter Head with a Black Delrin Spacer, a 1018 Carbon Modular Center Shaft Over Hosel finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish. The Flange is a Custom 1018 Carbon Deep Bite Bongo Back finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

Due to the extreme amount of interest we have had in this flange, I talked to Dave today and he is letting me offer a small amount of these flanges for sale. If you are interested, please shoot me an e-mail to [email protected].

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_LH_S_Whitaker_WBBDC_PT_Fin_c.jpg

MP_M2A_LH_S_Whitaker_WBBDC_PT_Fin_ch.jpg

MP_M2A_LH_S_Whitaker_WBBDC_PT_Fin_s.jpg

MP_M2A_LH_S_Whitaker_WBBDC_PT_Fin_ad.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

Half the Weeks Over!!

I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE M2A Converter that was just completed for a customer.

This MACHINE features a Custom Left Handed M2A Converter in 1018 Carbon with a 1018 Carbon Blade Back Flange with Melted Bumpers and a 1018 Carbon Standard Length Plumber Neck. The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Damascus Steel Medallion with Hand Hammered Peening.

The finish on this MACHINE is a Custom Matte Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

This MACHINE comes in at 341 Grams with 4 Alloy Weights :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_LH_R_Bertovic_24c_Fin.jpg

MP_M2A_LH_R_Bertovic_24ch_Fin.jpg

MP_M2A_LH_R_Bertovic_24ad_Fin.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to share with you a Sneak Peek of something that we are working on here at MACHINE :)

For those of you who remember our HOG Putters line from years ago, this should bring back memories of the HOG Superline.

We've had lots of customers asking for Custom Sighting Options and for a way to increase the alignment aids. This is the prototype so far and will be available on all the MACHINE 5.0 Series Putters as an option once we get the prototype finalized :)

We will be offering these with Custom Sightlines, Reversible Sides, Alignment Fins and Cuts, Different lengths, Adjustable weight system, custom anodized finishes, you name it!

The Target weight that these will be is approximately 25 grams and up depending on model and adjustability options you decide on :)

We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1_M10_Naked_1cc.jpg

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1_M10_Naked_1c.jpg

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1_M10_Naked_1ch.jpg

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1_M10_Naked_1f.jpg

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1_M10_Naked_1ad.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We've been getting ALOT of great comments on the new Tongue Back Medallion so I wanted to post some pictures showing another milling option :)

We are calling this the Tongue Back Medallion with Grill Milling :)

You could Anodize the Tongue and then do a Contrasting Paint Fill, or leave as it :) Both would work great :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1B_M10_Grill_1c-1.jpg

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1B_M10_Grill_1ch-1.jpg

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1B_M10_Grill_1f-1.jpg

MP_Medallion_Tongue_Proto1B_M10_Grill_1ad-1.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I wanted to share some pics with you of a Custom Aluminum Bronze MACHINE M1A Adjuster Work In Progress.

This MACHINE features a Custom Aluminum Bronze M1A Adjuster Head with a Custom Sound Slot and a Aluminum Bronze Hand Bent Hosel.

These pics were taken right after the first bending of the hosel. We still have a little more bending on the hosel to get to the customers specs. Once we finish bending the neck, we will clean up the hosel bending marks and apply a Custom Antique Patina to the Head and Neck.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M1Aa_R_Lynham_WIP_7c.jpg

MP_M1Aa_R_Lynham_WIP_7ad.jpg

MP_M1Aa_R_Lynham_WIP_7t.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I wanted to share some pics with you of a Custom MACHINE M10 Mini that was just completed :)

This MACHINE features a 303 Stainless M10 Mini Head with a 303 Stainless Custom Modular Center Shaft Hosel. The face milling is our Thread Milled Groove Face Milling :)

Dave Finished the Head and Neck on this MACHINE in his Morning Dew Satin Antique Charcoal Torch Finish.

Thanks in advance

_Chris

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_MD_16c_Fin.jpg

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_MD_16ch_Fin.jpg

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_WIP_MD_14ft.jpg

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_WIP_MD_14f.jpg

MP_M10Mini_M_Weaver_WIP_MD_14s.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day! I wanted to share some pics with you of a Custom MACHINE M1A Fixer Work-In-Progress.

This MACHINE features a 1018 Carbon M1A Adjuster Head with Custom Hand Melted Bumpers and Custom Pill Cuts in the sole. The neck is a Custom 1018 Carbon Round Hand Bent Hosel.

Next up for this MACHINE is for it to receive our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M1A_R_Sweet_WIP_14c_zps3199ff45.jpg

MP_M1A_R_Sweet_WIP_14ch_zpsbfbbbbb9.jpg

MP_M1A_R_Sweet_WIP_14s_zps727f647b.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week. I wanted to share with you another example of a Custom MACHINE with the Alignment Tongue Medallion.

This MACHINE Features a Custom 1018 Carbon M1A Adjuster Head finished in Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish, a 303 Stainless Standard Length Plumber Neck and a Custom Alloy Alignment Tongue Medallion.

The Alloy Tongue Medallions are now ready to order on all new MACHINE Orders!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_MAT_Proto2B_M1As_SCPN_line_c[1]_zps2453d043.jpg

MP_MAT_Proto2B_M1As_SCPN_line_ch[1]_zps10d5a6d2.jpg

MP_MAT_Proto2B_M1As_SCPN_line_ad[1]_zpsa3b0172b.jpg

MP_MAT_Proto2B_M1As_SCPN_line_s[1]_zps7ef9c88a.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great night! I wanted to share some Custom MACHINE Updated Work-In-Progress pics.

This MACHINE features a Custom Aluminum Bronze M1A Adjuster Head with a Custom Aluminum Bronze Round Hand Bent Hosel.

These pics were taken after Dave applied 3 coats of his Hand Rubbed Patina. We still need to clean the head and finish and install the weights and she will be ready to ship! We are changing the Medallion from the Silver Alloy Medallion to a Black Anodized Alloy Medallion to better blend in with the finish :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M1Aa_R_Lynham_WIP_11c_zpsdfc9deee.jpg

MP_M1Aa_R_Lynham_WIP_11ch_zpsd39f9c84.jpg

MP_M1Aa_R_Lynham_WIP_11f_zps524b3bc3.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great week!

I wanted to share with you a New Custom Finish option for our 1018 Carbon Steel putters. You may have seen this finish on fine old antique firearms. It is called Case Hardened, or Case Colored.

Dave has been wanting to do this for many years, but it has been a challenge to find the right artisan with old-school skills that can pull these off for us, and do so in a reasonable amount of time and with the quality we have to have for our putters. One Master Gunsmith I contacted was eager to do the work, but backed up for more than a year.... It's a dying art, but one that looks really beautiful when done right.

We now have one of the best in the business doing these for us in very limited numbers between his antique firearms restoration (his pieces are in the finest collections in the world). You have to see the process to really appreciate all that goes into this finish. It's probably closer to alchemy than any modern plating or colorization, and is a lengthy and time consuming.

We are offering a limited run of 10-12 pieces in whatever head, neck, flange and even medallion you may want to choose! First come, first serve! Total turnaround time is 5-6 weeks for new custom putters orders with this finish.

Shown below is Case Color ART MACHINE #1, a M1A Fixer with TMG - 32, a Stubby plumber neck and Mokume Gane Logo Medallion. This putter is ready to go to a new home with shaft grip and head cover of choice!

Thanks

-Chris

MP_M1AF_SFFH_Case_Color_ART_MGLM_c_zps0fe48416.jpg

MP_M1AF_SFFH_Case_Color_ART_MGLM_ch_zpsb0af5b08.jpg

MP_M1AF_SFFH_Case_Color_ART_MGLM_f_zpsb90897ff.jpg

MP_M1AF_SFFH_Case_Color_ART_MGLM_s_zps7ae51cc1.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great night :) I wanted to share some pics of a Custom MACHINE that was just completed for a customer!

This MACHINE features a Custom 1018 Carbon M1A Fixer Head with a 1018 Carbon Round Hand Bent Hosel. The Bumpers on this MACHINE have been melted for a more rounded look :) This MACHINE also features dual pill cuts in the sole to meet the customers target head weight :)

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Custom Black Anodized Alloy Medallion with the MACHINE Logo Engraved. The Shaft is a Custom Black Vibrant Shaft and the Grip is a Black Gripmaster Exotic Tejus Lizard :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M1A_R_Sweet_17c.jpg

MP_M1A_R_Sweet_17ch.jpg

MP_M1A_R_Sweet_17s.jpg

MP_M1A_R_Sweet_17f.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day! I wanted to share some pics with you of a Custom MACHINE M2A Converter that was completed and is heading to it's new owner.

This MACHINE features a 303 Stainless 3.0 M2A Converter Head with a Pill Cut Cavity, a 303 Stainless Fat Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Round Hand Bent Hosel.

This MACHINE has been finished in our Morning Dew Satin Finish.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2AT_3pt0_R_Bastard_HBH_FB_WIP_10c.jpg

MP_M2AT_3pt0_R_Bastard_HBH_FB_WIP_10f.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I am proud to announce a New Custom MACHINE offering for 2012!

We are calling this the MACHINE Alignment Tongue Mallet Custom. This MACHINE combines the best in Alignment and Max MOI.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless M4 Meritage Head that we have mated with our 303 Stainless Deep Back Bongo Back Flange and our brand new Alloy Alignment Tongue Medallion. This Medallion can be customized with your choice of Alignment Aids and Milling Options!

We are offering a Very Special Limited Run of 6 Custom MACHINE Alignment Tongue Mallet Customs at Special Pricing!

We can also provide other Custom Work and Finishes on these MACHINE Alignment Tongue Medallion Customs as well as additional materials. Please contact me at [email protected] for more details.

If anyone requires any additional pics of information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks to you all for all your support!

-Chris

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_2x_lgrill_exp_c.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_line_ch.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_line_ch.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_line_f.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_line_ad.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_line_s.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_grill_ch.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_grill_ch2.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_grill_f.jpg

MP_M4M_ATM_Proto_DBBB_MAT_grill_ad.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to share some pics of another Custom MACHINE Putter that was completed for a Customer :)

This MACHINE Features a 303 Stainless Head with a 303 Stainless Blade Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Stubby Plumber Neck Hosel.

Dave has Melted all the edges on this MACHINE to give the whole putter a smoother, more rounded look :)

The finish on this MACHINE is our Custom Blue Flame Torch Finish :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_4pt0_50f50_K_Mullins_10c.jpg

MP_M2A_4pt0_50f50_K_Mullins_10c2.jpg

MP_M2A_4pt0_50f50_K_Mullins_10ch.jpg

MP_M2A_4pt0_50f50_K_Mullins_10f.jpg

MP_M2A_4pt0_50f50_K_Mullins_10ad.jpg

MP_M2A_4pt0_50f50_K_Mullins_10s.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great night. I wanted to share pics of one more Custom MACHINE Putter that is headed to it's new owner :)

This MACHINE features a Custom Billet Copper M2A Converter Head with a Billet Copper Blade Back Flange and a Copper Plated 1018 Carbon Hand Bent Hosel.

The Head, Neck and Flange have all been finished in our Morning Dew Satin Finish.

The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Polished Billet Copper Medallion.

This MACHINE has been Shafted with a Flat Black Vibrant Shaft and a Custom Brown Leather Gripmaster Grip.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_BCu_B_Hicks_20c_Fin.jpg

MP_M2A_BCu_B_Hicks_20ch_Fin.jpg

MP_M2A_BCu_B_Hicks_20f_Fin.jpg

MP_M2A_BCu_B_Hicks_20s_Fin.jpg

MP_M2A_BCu_B_Hicks_20dbsb_Fin.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great week!

I wanted to share with you some Custom Work In Progress Pictures!

This MACHINE is a Custom Left Handed MACHINE M10 Mini being milled from 1018 Carbon :)

As you can see, She still has alot of work to go, but she is coming along nicely :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M10_Mini_LH_G_Ridao_WIP_billet_hmm1.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_LH_G_Ridao_WIP_Op2_hmm1.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_LH_G_Ridao_WIP_Op2_hmm2.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_LH_G_Ridao_WIP_Op2_hmm3.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_LH_G_Ridao_WIP_Op3c.jpg

MP_M10_Mini_LH_G_Ridao_WIP_Op3c2.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I wanted to share some pictures with you of a Custom MACHINE Work In Progress.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless 5.0 M2A Converter Head with a 303 Stainless Round Hand Bent Hosel and a 303 Stainless Deep Bite Double Fat Back Flange with Western Bongo Thru Cut Milling.

Still more work to go on this MACHINE, but she is coming along nicely :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_10c.jpg

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_10ch.jpg

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_10ch2.jpg

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_10ad.jpg

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_10f.jpg

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_10s.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I wanted to share some Work in Progress Pictures with you of a Custom MACHINE being built.

This MACHINE features an Aluminum Bronze M10 Adjuster Head with a Retro Thick Face and No Pill Cut Cavity or Medallion.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Fly Milled Face.

Next up, Dave will begin Hand Melting the edges and then begin work on this hosel :)

Still more work to go, but she is coming along nicely.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M10A_O_Halvorssen_WIP_5c.jpg

MP_M10A_O_Halvorssen_WIP_5f.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to share a couple more pictures of a Custom MACHINE Work In Progress.

This MACHINE features a Custom 303 Stainless 5.0 M2A Converter Head with a 303 Stainless Tig Welded Round Hand Bent Hosel and a 303 Stainless Deep Bite Double Fat Back Flange with Western Bongo Thru Cut Milling.

The Medallion on this Flange is a Custom Damascus Steel Medallion with a Rainbow Torch Finish.

Next up for this MACHINE is for the Head, Neck and Flange to receive a Custom Antique Charcoal Torch Finish.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_12c.jpg

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_12ch.jpg

MP_M2A_Forearm_Bongo_S_Goldstrom_WIP_12f.jpg

[email protected]

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to share some pics with you of a Custom MACHINE Work In Progress.

This Custom MACHINE features a 303 Stainless M4 Meritage Head with a 303 Stainless Deep Bite Bongo Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Plumber Neck.

This MACHINE also features a Custom Rolled Topline.

Dave is currently in the process of rounding the bumpers and the neck is getting ready to hit our mill and receive some custom Pill Cuts :)

Still more work to go, but she is coming along nicely.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M4M_RollTop1_DB3_R_Rosen_WIP_8c.jpg

[email protected]

Archived