fixyurdivot

2019 College Football

2019 FBS Winner  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win the 2019 Championship?

• Alabama
    • Clemson
    • Georgia
    • Florida
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigan
    • Texas
    • Ohio State
    • Oklahoma
    • LSU
    • Washington State
    • UCF
    • Kentucky
    • Washington
    • Syracuse
    • Penn State
    • Army
    • Fresno State
    • Utah State
    • West Virginia
    • Boise State
    • Texas A&M
    • Utah
    • Iowa
    • None of these (let us know who)

Our Sponsors

I never thought Michigan would beat Wisconsin, and I also thought there was a chance for it to be a blowout, and it was. However, DMac was moving the team pretty well until that pathetic Badger took an inexcusable cheap shot. No place in the game for that crap. Anyway, it almost looked like the offense found a little bit of themselves later in the game. It didn’t mean anything in that game, but i am hoping that they figured out something’s in the passing game, like, the WR can catch, so go ahead and throw it to them, forget about running to control the clock BS, they have some talented receiver LSU and should use them. Get the LB out of the  oz through passing, then run. I hope they learned a bit, but knowing harbaugh it will be the same crap next week. 

This was supposed to be “the year” as a lot of analysts said.

I am wondering what “year” they are talking about.

Mind numbing to think about how much talent they have, and how little it is used. I love Doc Brown, but his defense has shown to be easily exposed and it is too aggressive a majority of the time.

Michigan is cursed ever since L. Carr was forced to retire.

My bet is Michigan doesn’t win a NC in my lifetime. I’m 36, plan on living till I’m 100 , so they have a few years to prove me wrong.

4 minutes ago, Shankster said:

This was supposed to be “the year” as a lot of analysts said.

I am wondering what “year” they are talking about.

Mind numbing to think about how much talent they have, and how little it is used. I love Doc Brown, but his defense has shown to be easily exposed and it is too aggressive a majority of the time.

Michigan is cursed ever since L. Carr was forced to retire.

My bet is Michigan doesn’t win a NC in my lifetime. I’m 36, plan on living till I’m 100 emoji57.png, so they have a few years to prove me wrong.

You’re right, they have to use some of this talent they have, and that talent is on the outside, they have some excellent receivers, and a super talented TE. They need to abandon the run first game, and just throw the ball. That’s what they have. 

Although I don’t think Harbaugh has done great, I really would rather see him stay. It used to be that coaches were able to stay for many years, now everyone has a win a championship now or get fired attitude. It doesn’t matter if you win 8,9,10 games a year. If you don’t win a NC you suck at coaching. At least the seems to be the attitude. 

With the 4 team playoff and weak schedules from The SEC (although better this season),  the ACC, and the Big12. Three places of the 4 are taken before the season starts. That leaves 1 spot for realistically 5 teams to try to get. Playing on the road in the big 10 eliminates 2-3 teams from the conference. Then you have the PAC12 if someone manages an undefeated season in that incredibly weak conference the 4th spot goes there. It will be near impossible for Michigan to even get there, they have to be undefeated or possibly 1 loss. Like you, I don’t see that happening any time soon. We will have at least 2 losses every season. That’s not good enough. So who do we hire to get us to undefeated? We haven’t been undefeated in many many many years. 

• Like 2

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

You’re right, they have to use some of this talent they have, and that talent is on the outside, they have some excellent receivers, and a super talented TE. They need to abandon the run first game, and just throw the ball. That’s what they have. 
Although I don’t think Harbaugh has done great, I really would rather see him stay. It used to be that coaches were able to stay for many years, now everyone has a win a championship now or get fired attitude. It doesn’t matter if you win 8,9,10 games a year. If you don’t win a NC you suck at coaching. At least the seems to be the attitude. 
With the 4 team playoff and weak schedules from The SEC (although better this season),  the ACC, and the Big12. Three places of the 4 are taken before the season starts. That leaves 1 spot for realistically 5 teams to try to get. Playing on the road in the big 10 eliminates 2-3 teams from the conference. Then you have the PAC12 if someone manages an undefeated season in that incredibly weak conference the 4th spot goes there. It will be near impossible for Michigan to even get there, they have to be undefeated or possibly 1 loss. Like you, I don’t see that happening any time soon. We will have at least 2 losses every season. That’s not good enough. So who do we hire to get us to undefeated? We haven’t been undefeated in many many many years. 

Nick Saban...?

I don’t have a good answer.

Honestly I’d take a BIG10 Championship every other year with a loss or 2. Besides 1997 we don’t have a NC in relatable history.

Jim can stay, but they seriously need to just sit back and watch a few Bama, Oklahoma, Georgia, Oregon (Chip Era)... and write a few plays.

Whatever this offense is, it doesn’t work... at all. Defense is going to get smoked by anyone with a competent RB/WR core.

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

Nick Saban...?

I don’t have a good answer.

Honestly I’d take a BIG10 Championship every other year with a loss or 2. Besides 1997 we don’t have a NC in relatable history.

Jim can stay, but they seriously need to just sit back and watch a few Bama, Oklahoma, Georgia, Oregon (Chip Era)... and write a few plays.

Whatever this offense is, it doesn’t work... at all. Defense is going to get smoked by anyone with a competent RB/WR core.

They need to figure something out for sure. Defense will get smoked regardless of how good they might be when they spend 3/4 of the game on the field. Offensive Turnovers are killing us. 

• Like 1

For those who missed the game here is a taste of Georgia football:

• Like 4

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 5 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Tommy Armour Over N Out 58 Degree Lob
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter OR Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

On 9/25/2019 at 6:54 PM, ole gray said:

For those who missed the game here is a taste of Georgia football:

As mentioned, I thought that sea of red stadium lighting was really cool... it made the gold helmets look even cooler 😉.

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

21 minutes ago, KenLewis1058 said:

Clemson just barely edged out UNC. Lets see how the rankings go this week...

Sent from my Android using MyGolfSpy mobile app

It won't move them from #1 IMO.  Notre Dame was up 14-10 wen we headed out for a dinner party.  I was concerned about a solid Virginia squad but glad to see my team prevailed.  Pending the outcome of the Utah vs Washington State, it looks like week 5 is following the script.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

It won't move them from #1 IMO.  Notre Dame was up 14-10 wen we headed out for a dinner party.  I was concerned about a solid Virginia squad but glad to see my team prevailed.  Pending the outcome of the Utah vs Washington State, it looks like week 5 is following the script.

It won’t but IMO it should. My opinion is LSU and UGA should be the top two. Clemson 3 and Bama 4. Bama hasn’t really played anyone, and Clemson played a very over-ranked A&M team, but otherwise has struggled. 

• Like 2

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Might as well make it:

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Auburn
5. Florida
6. Ole Miss
7. Kentucky
8. Arkansas
9. MSST
10. Vanderbilt
11. South Carolina
12. Tennessee
13. Mizzou
14. Texas A&M
15-25. Don’t matter

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I agree. I am a huge Clemson fan but they have definitely struggled. Not looking like a #1 team right now.

It won’t but IMO it should. My opinion is LSU and UGA should be the top two. Clemson 3 and Bama 4. Bama hasn’t really played anyone, and Clemson played a very over-ranked A&M team, but otherwise has struggled. 

Sent from my Android using MyGolfSpy mobile app

45 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Might as well make it:

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Auburn
5. Florida
6. Ole Miss
7. Kentucky
8. Arkansas
9. MSST
10. Vanderbilt
11. South Carolina
12. Tennessee
13. Mizzou
14. Texas A&M
15-25. Don’t matter

Uhhh, no. 🙂

• Like 1

I left with 2 impressions after watching college football all day.

1) Nebraska has the best facility. Bar none. 

2) Watch out folks. The Buckeyes are for real this year 

• Like 3

Keep it in the short stuff

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Might as well make it:

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Auburn
5. Florida
6. Ole Miss
7. Kentucky
8. Arkansas
9. MSST
10. Vanderbilt
11. South Carolina
12. Tennessee
13. Mizzou
14. Texas A&M
15-25. Don’t matter

ND should be in there somewhere shouldn’t they. 

Uhhh, no. 

ND should be in there somewhere shouldn’t they. 

Come on Gents...

Only the SEC gets love.

This will be the year 4 of them get in.

Reason, “because”.

🤣
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm ok with the SEC lovefest... at least it's not the PAC 12.  As for Clemson's squeaker yesterday, I would argue it will serve to get their attention and boost their level of play.  Add to that a remaining schedule of unranked opponents and their bid to play for the repeat is all but complete.  Not sure if it's possible, but I'd love to see a Clemson vs. Georgia and OSU vs. Alabama playoffs.  It would take some serious miscues for my Irish to get a bid even assuming they can finish with only one loss.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Big money said:

I left with 2 impressions after watching college football all day.

1) Nebraska has the best facility. Bar none. 

2) Watch out folks. The Buckeyes are for real this year 

It's rare when the Buckeyes aren't for real.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's rare when the Buckeyes aren't for real.

Even when they aren’t for real, they are. Always find that high gear when needed.

Everyone has an off game, Clemson yesterday narrowly beating a sub par opponent, Bama the “kick”...

But the team that resides in Columbus usually comes back the next week with a new found smash factor. The other teams too...

I'm ok with the SEC lovefest... at least it's not the PAC 12.  As for Clemson's squeaker yesterday, I would argue it will serve to get their attention and boost their level of play.  Add to that a remaining schedule of unranked opponents and their bid to play for the repeat is all but complete.  Not sure if it's possible, but I'd love to see a Clemson vs. Georgia and OSU vs. Alabama playoffs.  It would take some serious miscues for my Irish to get a bid even assuming they can finish with only one loss.

I noticed last night during the OSU game that Kirk Herbstrict never acknowledged Georgia. He can’t stand the Dawgs.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 5 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Tommy Armour Over N Out 58 Degree Lob
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter OR Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

1 hour ago, ole gray said:

I noticed last night during the OSU game that Kirk Herbstrict never acknowledged Georgia. He can’t stand the Dawgs.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Well, you wouldn't guess that by the argument he presented in defense of Georgia last season...  with his alma-mater squarely in the middle of the debate.  

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-uga-herbstreit-politics-playoff

• Like 3