fixyurdivot

2019 College Football

2019 FBS Winner  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win the 2019 Championship?

• Alabama
    • Clemson
    • Georgia
    • Florida
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigan
    • Texas
    • Ohio State
    • Oklahoma
    • LSU
    • Washington State
    • UCF
    • Kentucky
    • Washington
    • Syracuse
    • Penn State
    • Army
    • Fresno State
    • Utah State
    • West Virginia
    • Boise State
    • Texas A&M
    • Utah
    • Iowa
    • None of these (let us know who)

It will depend on how well the new coach does.... and the QB, which will probably be Martell. I might be wrong, but I think it will be a down year for Ohio State.

What... 11-1?

That one loss isn’t coming from the north either.

I don’t think your team will skip a beat. In fact, I think it will be just the opposite, a renewed/refreshed team.

My team on the other hand. Is a crapshoot... it’s like a box of chocolates... but an off brand kind, so it’s even more so a guessing game on what you’ll get.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, silver & black said:

It will depend on how well the new coach does.... and the QB, which will probably be Martell. I might be wrong, but I think it will be a down year for Ohio State.

Perhaps, but they always find a way it seems.  There are a lot of programs around the country that would give their eye teeth for one Ohio State down year 🙂.

• Like 1

We'll see. If you want to win championships, you almost have to go undefeated. I'm not convinced this team can do that. But, as they say... that's why they play the games.

Edited by silver & black
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Shankster said:

Harbs done? I don’t think they can get anyone else. Who the heck wants to go to Ann Arbor?

I think Michigan should take a run at Matt Campbell at Iowa State, David Shaw at Stanford or maybe roll the dice with Charlie Strong (if he has a strong year at S Florida) or Dino Babers at Syracuse. 

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks Peyton Manning would make a better college football coach than insurance TV commercials?

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks Peyton Manning would make a better college football coach than insurance TV commercials?

I couldn't take him serious with that goofy grin, big forehead and Nationwide jingle in my head. But I picture his practices similar to his SNL United way sketch... Man that was hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Thursday 8am at Notre Dame stadium ticket office can’t come soon enough.Im like a kid waiting for Santa 🎅. This years home schedule is a little weak imho. I’m going there to get tickets for Virginia Tech and USC at home. Will be a complete mad house for sure. Lines will be super long and I’m sure people will be camped out over night like it was Black Friday 

1 hour ago, txgolfjunkie said:

I couldn't take him serious with that goofy grin, big forehead and Nationwide jingle in my head. But I picture his practices similar to his SNL United way sketch... Man that was hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Never saw that, will need to check it out.

... too funny (warning parental guidance recommended) 🤣

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=peyton+manning+snl+united+way&&view=detail&mid=479C21975BF90420AA17479C21975BF90420AA17&&FORM=VRDGAR

A few F-bombs, so I won't include the link.  But if you really want a belly buster, google Robin Williams golf skit. It's not only funny as hell, but so very true. 

rolling.gif.1e6523c80ca28c4a39deb73ddd239967.gif

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

A few F-bombs, so I won't include the link.  But if you really want a belly buster, google Robin Williams golf skit. It's not only funny as hell, but so very true. 

rolling.gif.1e6523c80ca28c4a39deb73ddd239967.gif

IT'S MAGICAL

• Like 1

Really? Never saw this coming.  Just a little extra motivation for The Tide 😄.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/college-football-amway-coaches-poll-top-25/ss-AAFbEQb?ocid=spartandhp

My irish at the #9 spot seems about right.  Actually, if they play to that or better at seasons end I'll be happy.  

GO IRISH!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Haha. Who ever picked those is drunk. Michigan at #7...? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji15.png

I think you will be pleasantly surprised... well, except for the loss on 10/26 🤗.

• Like 1

I think you will be pleasantly surprised... well, except for the loss on 10/26 .

Without a BIG10 Championship a 11-1 season would be a waste T this point.

I need some of the SEC and ACC folks on this thread to speak their minds on who will contend with Bama, UGA and Clemson this year. 

Is Florida St going to return to dominance? They seem to have a high number of blue chips on their team but it doesn't mean squat if your QB is mediocre. 

Is Mizzou for real or just hype with the Boyd at QB? Is Florida a real contender in the SEC East? 

Can/will LSU win in Austin this year? Herman gets up for big games only to get tripped up against a lesser opponent later on so this will be a good test but does LSU's offense move the ball better than in previous seasons? 

Thanks from a Big 12 homer. 

I am not ACC or SEC but I do live right in the middle of SEC/ACC country, and work with tons of ACC / SEC fans. The simple answer is NO. There will be no one contending with those 3 teams this season. The toughest game for Clemson this season will be at home vs. Syracuse. Florida state is horrible right now, LSU is meh. Missouri always looks good early then they play a decent team and get whacked. Florida could be interesting though, they did have a decent year last year, but I don’t think any of them will be good enough to compete with the top 3. 

• Like 2

I am not ACC or SEC but I do live right in the middle of SEC/ACC country, and work with tons of ACC / SEC fans. The simple answer is NO. There will be no one contending with those 3 teams this season. The toughest game for Clemson this season will be at home vs. Syracuse. Florida state is horrible right now, LSU is meh. Missouri always looks good early then they play a decent team and get whacked. Florida could be interesting though, they did have a decent year last year, but I don’t think any of them will be good enough to compete with the top 3. 

I truly think Boston College will be the National Champs this year....

It’s their time....... isn’t it?

Saw the news that Martell will not be the starter at Miami. This made my day. 

Edited by patrickleeleep
  • Like 2

On 8/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Kor.A.Door said:

Alway lurking in the background are injuries at key positions.

• Like 1