Jump to content
fixyurdivot

2019 College Football

2019 FBS Winner  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win the 2019 Championship?

    • Alabama
      6
    • Clemson
      10
    • Georgia
      7
    • Florida
      0
    • Notre Dame
      1
    • Michigan
      2
    • Texas
      0
    • Ohio State
      5
    • Oklahoma
      1
    • LSU
      2
    • Washington State
      0
    • UCF
      0
    • Kentucky
      0
    • Washington
      0
    • Syracuse
      1
    • Penn State
      1
    • Army
      0
    • Fresno State
      0
    • Utah State
      0
    • West Virginia
      0
    • Boise State
      0
    • Texas A&M
      0
    • Utah
      0
    • Iowa
      0
    • None of these (let us know who)
      0


Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

Wow...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annnd back to our regularly scheduled programming—the big game is in two days!   Leggggggggo Tigers! 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

You've also only beaten UT once in your history. Bear certainly never did.We've not a very good program, but we've beaten Bama 7 outta 9 times with one tie. 😅

Scheduling the OCC cupcakes that you do helps too.

Congrats to Texas on 5 or 6 wins while neither of us were alive haha

Speaking of which, Texas has never beat Alabama in the 30 plus years I've walked this earth.

I'll have to settle with knowing that the Crimson Tide broke Texas' program in the 2010 NC game. 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Annnd back to our regularly scheduled programming—the big game is in two days!   Leggggggggo Tigers! 

Agreed. Sorry for not seeing this before replying. 

 

Nobody wants to see people post about Texas vs Alabama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Undershooter said:

Congrats to Texas on 5 or 6 wins while neither of us were alive haha

Speaking of which, Texas has never beat Alabama in the 30 plus years I've walked this earth.

I'll have to settle with knowing that the Crimson Tide broke Texas' program in the 2010 NC game. 🤣

Like a moth to the flame, Bud Undershoot is back with another inane comment. You can't help yourself can you?

To what do you attribute Bama's poor showing against historical blueblood progams? 

Looks like Clemson broke the Tide last year and the CFB Playoff selection committee took notice. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Annnd back to our regularly scheduled programming—the big game is in two days!   Leggggggggo Tigers! 

Everybody is writing off Clemson, but do you want to bet against Lawrence?

We heard this song last year. It's shaping up to be a dandy! I just wish Keith Jackson were on the call again. RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Like a moth to the flame, Bud Undershoot is back with another inane comment. You can't help yourself can you?

To what do you attribute Bama's poor showing against historical blueblood progams? 

Looks like Clemson broke the Tide last year and the CFB Playoff selection committee took notice. 😆

Tell me what was inane about it.

Firstly, your numbers were off. Secondly, the majority of those games were played pre 1970.Texas isn't even one the 10 winningest programs post 1970.

Must be tough to hang on to times you can't even remember or never saw

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Undershooter said:

Tell me what was inane about it.

Firstly, your numbers were off. Secondly, the majority of those games were played pre 1970.Texas isn't even one the 10 winningest programs post 1970.

Must be tough to hang on to times you can't even remember or never saw

Oh? Show me your math, Bud. Or don't - I couldn't care less. I have noticed you don't have answers to reasonable questions. I love how you SEC types like to move the bar to fit your narrative - "Post 1970". But, I thought y'all were all about tradition?

Bama's historical record against bluebloods tells me two things;

  1. The Tide rarely left Dixie OOC 
  2. When matched in a high-profile bowl, they've struggled against traditional powers

You're not good at keeping promises either. I thought you were done responding to me? Guess not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are the only P5/Independent teams that didn't pad their records or stats with FCS opponents this past decade (2010-2019).

Image

All are historical bluebloods, except UCLA. I appreciate these five distinguished universities for keeping it real. 🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnSmalls said:

Annnd back to our regularly scheduled programming—the big game is in two days!   Leggggggggo Tigers! 

I had no idea you were an LSU fan too 😉.  I propose that the loser of this game change their name to the Pooty-Cats 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Oh? Show me your math, Bud. Or don't - I couldn't care less. I have noticed you don't have answers to reasonable questions. I love how you SEC types like to move the bar to fit your narrative - "Post 1970". But, I thought y'all were all about tradition?

Bama's historical record against bluebloods tells me two things;

  1. The Tide rarely left Dixie OOC 
  2. When matched in a high-profile bowl, they've struggled against traditional powers

You're not good at keeping promises either. I thought you were done responding to me? Guess not. 

I'm not doing your homework for you buddy boy. The burden of proof lies with you.

I'm not answering your question bc I didn't care about it. It wasn't a worthwhile question to answer.

 

And I changed my mind. Pretty simple to understand, although I see you're struggling with it.

 

Would you like to continue this thread hijack or move on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I had no idea you were an LSU fan too 😉.

How can you tell?

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Undershooter said:

I'm not doing your homework for you buddy boy. The burden of proof lies with you.

I'm not answering your question bc I didn't care about it. It wasn't a worthwhile question to answer.

 

And I changed my mind. Pretty simple to understand, although I see you're struggling with it.

 

Would you like to continue this thread hijack or move on?

It amuses me that you think you speak for the thread, Bud.

I don't need to prove anything to you - look it up. You don't have any answers, anyway, just lame memes and inane responses that fit your SEC-SEC-SEC chanter narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I propose a draw guys... don't know about you but I'm exhausted 😑.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J.B. TexasEx said:

It amuses me that you think you speak for the thread, Bud.

I don't need to prove anything to you - look it up. You don't have any answers, anyway, just lame memes and inane responses that fit your SEC-SEC-SEC chanter narrative.

I don't speak for anyone but me. Btw, Last 50 years and since 2000

ND win percentage has actually jumped Texas since this first article came out.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Alabama-Crimson-Tide-Texas-Longhorns-Georgia-Bulldogs-College-football-winningest-programs-50-years-130939670/ 

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/College-footballs-winningest-programs-since-2000-113916135/#113916135_7

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fixyurdivot said:

I propose a draw guys... don't know about you but I'm exhausted 😑.

Well, I wanted to make "Bud" say uncle. 😉 I'll call it a draw, but will continue to comment when and how I want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fixyurdivot said:

I propose a draw guys... don't know about you but I'm exhausted 😑.

Nope, he wins. You can't argue with stupid and I've lost bc I've attempted to.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Undershooter said:

Nope, he wins. You can't argue with stupid and I've lost bc I've attempted to.

Funny, I think the same about you, Bud, aka the self-appointed arbiter of the CFB thread. 🙄

Good times 🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a brighter note, I don't plan to but I did discover that you can "ignore" certain accts posts in threads.

 

DMs are open if anyone wants to know where to find this. Even if it's so you can ignore me 🤣

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well, I wanted to make "Bud" say uncle.  I'll call it a draw, but will continue to comment when and how I want.
While you are certainly encouraged to comment when you can, the "How you want" only works if it falls within the goals, intention, and values of this particular forum.

With that said, I propose this question for banter.
Who would you rather have as your franchise quarterback, Joe Burrows or Trevor Lawrence?

My vote would be Lawrence simply due to Burrows resume is only one year.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...