Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Suggestions Needed: 4 man Golf Games

JohnSmalls

Tomorrow is a highly anticipated day.  @20xUnited is coming into town and we are playing golf with a couple of guys that are close friends and that don't play regularly.  They hit some good shots, but as with any of us consistency can be a problem.  United and I were talking and we had the idea of breaking the round up in to either 3 or 6 hole segments or mini-rounds of team play and rotate partners after every segment.  Our goal is to keep the round as fun tomorrow as we can especially for our non-playing compadres.  Other than playing match play the whole time, what are some other ways or games that we can split up our round?

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

My only thought would be to just do a 4 man best ball.

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

https://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/your-favorite-games-play-golf-course

Check this link out, they have some different games that could be fun.

Driver: Nike Vapor Speed 10.5* 

3 wood: Nike Vapor Speed

2H: Nike Vapor Speed

Irons: Nike Vapor Speed 4i-SW

Putter: Nike Method Core

Bingo, Bango, Bongo is a good game for players of mixed capabilities.  I played it with my buddies when I was just learning to play; lots of fun.

I play Wolf occasionally but it's a little different than described above.  All of the players have similar handicaps.  The order is determined and the person on the tee has the option to "Wolf" after his tee shot, or pick a partner.  He can pick the second player after he tees off, but if he doesn't before the third player tees off, then he can't pick him.  If he doesn't pick the third player, then he automatically gets the fourth player.  We play for quarters, and payout is immediate... at the next tee box.  The player also has the option to Lone Wolf before his tee shot for double quarters.  With 4 players, that leaves holes 17 and 18. The players with the fewest quarters gets the opportunity to be the Wolf on 17 to make it up.  If he wins, the next lowest player gets to Wolf on 18.  One day I was tied with another player for least quarters after 16, so we flipped for who would Wolf 17 and who would Wolf 18.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'd suggest a Texas Scramble, modified or not. Gives you the opportunity to shoot a super low score as a team and no harm done if someone hits a really bad shot, unless you all do together at the same time lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE