PMookie

I won an EXS Driver!!!

She arrived! Too late to go to the range, so crossing my fingers for tomorrow.Made-for Tensei CK White 70X feels a little whippy, but we’ll see! Put a Lamkin Sonar midsize grip on it and it has royal blue accents that match the club.

IMG_9627.jpgIMG_9628.jpgIMG_9629.jpgIMG_9630.jpgIMG_9631.jpgIMG_9632.jpgIMG_9633.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

She arrived! Too late to go to the range, so crossing my fingers for tomorrow.Made-for Tensei CK White 70X feels a little whippy, but we’ll see! Put a Lamkin Sonar midsize grip on it and it has royal blue accents that match the club.

IMG_9627.thumb.jpg.d23cf8445be49f1e38dc4ca053b93c48.jpgIMG_9628.thumb.jpg.453dabf0ae631f24e115efb470faad20.jpgIMG_9629.thumb.jpg.d2a4e87e8895e06e89a55ac15a67c854.jpgIMG_9630.thumb.jpg.2510bc376221f515625525c63c2c1f72.jpgIMG_9631.thumb.jpg.169fc84e625e9d20dc2c866634dadbf1.jpgIMG_9632.thumb.jpg.84d93551e613d36bc895a27eb3a9683c.jpgIMG_9633.thumb.jpg.08a80e04ca97fc57009e072feb2c94de.jpg

Nope, not LH
Good luck , hope it’s works well for you. I’m sure you’ll let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Nope, not LH
Good luck , hope it’s works well for you. I’m sure you’ll let us know.

Very low expectations with it being draw-biased.... I moved the weights and turned the loft down 2* to open the face.

• Like 2

Very low expectations with it being draw-biased.... I moved the weights and turned the loft down 2* to open the face.

Gotta give it a go, sometimes the best stuff comes from unexpected places.
I had a clone driver for a year or so I picked up at Goodwill. Paid something like $4.00 and was a great backup when regular driver went into timeout.

• Like 2

I feel like our games are sort of similar ( I'm maybe 10-15 yards behind you on good driving days) so I'm really curious to see what you come up with here- mostly because of price, but TEE has made some great drivers, so maybe this one is a good one too... Keep us posted! Also- I thought I read that TEE was using real deal shafts in this one- am I wrong? That was part of the appeal to me...

I feel like our games are sort of similar ( I'm maybe 10-15 yards behind you on good driving days) so I'm really curious to see what you come up with here- mostly because of price, but TEE has made some great drivers, so maybe this one is a good one too... Keep us posted! Also- I thought I read that TEE was using real deal shafts in this one- am I wrong? That was part of the appeal to me...

This didn’t work. Two way miss, but on Trackman, it had the highest ball speed by 3 mph out of G400 LST, PXG 0811 X, and this. No, this Tensei White is not real-deal. So much whippier than ones I’ve hit in fittings. It goes, but I’d have to buy another shaft to even give it a chance. It’s for sale!!!!!!

11 hours ago, PMookie said:

This didn’t work. Two way miss, but on Trackman, it had the highest ball speed by 3 mph out of G400 LST, PXG 0811 X, and this. No, this Tensei White is not real-deal. So much whippier than ones I’ve hit in fittings. It goes, but I’d have to buy another shaft to even give it a chance. It’s for sale!!!!!!

I don't know if real deal vs made for is the argument. More so the Pro vs non-Pro version. Both are on the website and specs match up

• Like 1

I don't know if real deal vs made for is the argument. More so the Pro vs non-Pro version. Both are on the website and specs match up

Yeah, Pro vs non-Pro would be the distinction.

Gotcha on the shaft and I noticed it for sale after I typed that, natch. Too bad it didn't work out for you- I really want to like it...

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 10:08 PM, PMookie said:

No, this Tensei White is not real-deal. So much whippier than ones I’ve hit in fittings. It goes, but I’d have to buy another shaft to even give it a chance. It’s for sale!!!!!!

That's too bad. However, my EXS (10.5*) was a non-starter too initially. The one I bought had a Tensei Blue CK Series 60 labeled S-flex. Hated it. Like you I was all over the place. Left, right, low, high. Then, I thought why not try the shaft I had in my SLDR. Bam! That was the ticket. Everything you'd want and expect from a good driver fell into place. The SLDR shaft is a Fujikura TM branded shaft - Speeder 57 labeled as S flex. It's probably an el cheapo shaft but it works for me. 🏌️‍♂️

• Like 2

That's too bad. However, my EXS (10.5*) was a non-starter too initially. The one I bought had a Tensei Blue CK Series 60 labeled S-flex. Hated it. Like you I was all over the place. Left, right, low, high. Then, I thought why not try the shaft I had in my SLDR. Bam! That was the ticket. Everything you'd want and expect from a good driver fell into place. The SLDR shaft is a Fujikura TM branded shaft - Speeder 57 labeled as S flex. It's probably an el cheapo shaft but it works for me. 

I remember following along and reading this. I wish I had an extra shaft around to throw in it for sure. It actually had the highest ball speed out of the PXG, my LST, and EXS.