Tour Issued Adams A-Tour Red Hosel Iron set

RookieBlue7

Selling my Adams A-Tour Red Hosel Tour Issued 3-PW. I've decided I want something different (again, what's new right). So I'm selling the Adams ATour Red Hosels. My contact told me there heads were from 1 of 10 sets they built for Mr. Watson at the time to select his gamers and back-ups from. He liked 2 other sets better, and I ended up with these heads. That's the story I was told, I have no provenance to prove it other than these were never offered retail. The specs are as follows:

A-Tour Red Hosels

standard lofts

1/4 inch over standard length

1 degree upright

Lime and white ferrules

Spined, FLO'd and blueprinted KBS Tour Stiff flex shafts

White Lamkin 3gen Performance Plus midsize grips logo down(like new)

Lime and white paintfill

I like the irons a lot, it's just time for me to get something new to satisfy the ho in me. Looking to get $375 shipped for them, which the KBS Tours are $200 alone. Great deal on a great iron set that the ho in me has to move along to a new owner(which I'll in turn regret and probably try to buy back like I usually do). I don't do number ratings, look at the pics and assign your own rating is my policy. Need more pics, different angles, etc? Shoot me a message and I'll be happy to provide these at full size, different pics, etc.

DSC03400-1.jpg

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Hello there, I was wondering if you still have the Adams aTour Red Irons For Sale....If so will you post to Australia & if so how much would the Total be...

Cheers

I've still got them, but I've pulled the heads from the shafts as I was going to use the shafts in another iron build. I also stripped the paintfill. I'm asking $150 for the heads shipped in the cont'l US. I could do the heads only shipped to Australia for $185 (I'd eat part of shipping costs).

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I've still got them, but I've pulled the heads from the shafts as I was going to use the shafts in another iron build. I also stripped the paintfill. I'm asking $150 for the heads shipped in the cont'l US. I could do the heads only shipped to Australia for $185 (I'd eat part of shipping costs).

I am very interested in purchasing the clubs but if you only want to do the heads I will still look at it....

I have never used this site before only used ebay.............is it possible to do paypal with u...........

I am very interested in purchasing the clubs but if you only want to do the heads I will still look at it....

I have never used this site before only used ebay.............is it possible to do paypal with u...........

Yes, I only do paypal so both buyer and seller are protected. I'll shoot you a PM.

In The Bag

Yes, I only do paypal so both buyer and seller are protected. I'll shoot you a PM.

Hi RookieBlue7, I will take those Adams aTour Red heads off your hands. I wont get you to re-build the clubs because as you said the postage will be very expensive. The Lime Green furrells that were with the Irons previously, will they also go with the heads because I will look at doing Paintfills on the Irons.

Let me know your Paypal contact & I will get the money to you.

Cheers

Hi RookieBlue7, I will take those Adams aTour Red heads off your hands. I wont get you to re-build the clubs because as you said the postage will be very expensive. The Lime Green furrells that were with the Irons previously, will they also go with the heads because I will look at doing Paintfills on the Irons.

Let me know your Paypal contact & I will get the money to you.

Cheers

Check your PM inbox. It's at the top right of the screen, where your username is. I'll send you the paypal information there (was in an earlier PM too).

Also, I have someone else that has asked about them. I'm talking with him right now. I hate being this way, but I've sent you paypal info twice now. If he can pay right now, they're his. I lost a few sales before by holding items and I don't hold them any more. First to pay gets them is my policy.

In The Bag

Check your PM inbox. It's at the top right of the screen, where your username is. I'll send you the paypal information there (was in an earlier PM too).

Also, I have someone else that has asked about them. I'm talking with him right now. I hate being this way, but I've sent you paypal info twice now. If he can pay right now, they're his. I lost a few sales before by holding items and I don't hold them any more. First to pay gets them is my policy.

Regarding the paypal info...i got it.......with the irons I wasnt going to pay straight away until I got all the information I was wanting......was even considering asking if you could give me a price for the whole set including shafts.....

if you sell them in the mean time then its my bad luck i supose...

They're available, it's been a long week. Sorry, I told him the same thing. First one to pay gets the items. If you want them, they're yours. I'm not familiar with Australian time zones in relation to me. It's midnight here, so I didn't know when you'd be on here. You'll have 8 ferrules with them, the lime green. There is no paintfill on them right now, just like in the pictures in the other ad I have on here. They're here: http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/3262-i-wanted-irons-and-didnt-get-them-for-my-birthday/ This is what they look like right now. Well, damned, fixing the pics of them.

In The Bag

Here's how the heads sit now:

DSC03511.jpg

DSC03510.jpg

DSC03513.jpg

DSC03512.jpg

DSC03509.jpg

DSC03508.jpg

DSC03507.jpg

DSC03506.jpg

DSC03505.jpgDSC03504.jpg

DSC03503.jpg

DSC03502.jpg

In The Bag

Also, I can try to pull those lime green ferrules. I can't guarantee you that I can save all of them. I've saved a bunch of ferrules before from shafts, but I can't guarantee you I can save those(never any guarantees saving ferrules). That said, I have a set of white with lime green rings and white with red rings if you'd rather have those instead of me trying to save the lime ones. I get them by the dozen when I order. I have 4 left over from this iron build. I can not guarantee you that I can save 4 from the shafts that came out of these. I can try, and I'm pretty darn good at it, but there are no guarantees. I can take pictures of the white with lime and white with red rings if you'd like. They're brand new and never been on anything. You'll have to turn the ferrules down slightly, as that's how ferrules are so you can get them flush with the hosels (don't know your club building experience). As far as reassembling them as a set, I'd do that, no problem. It'd take shipping to $287.62 (I knew it'd be high, didn't think it'd be that high).

shippingcalc.png

So I could do them, assembled, for $637.63 shipped. (Discounted the iron price).

In The Bag

I'm uploading the white with lime ring and white with red ringed ferrules. I thought I had more of the lime with white rings, as I thought I'd ordered 2 dozen. I only ordered one, so I had 4 left overs.

Here's 3 different pics of them. The lime green is the same color as the solid lime ones. The white is , well, white.DSC03537.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

DSC03542.jpg

Took them on 3 separate backgrounds. I have a dozen of each of those, so you'd get 4 extras if you'd want those.

In The Bag

That's as much information as I can provide about them that I can think of. Like I said, I can try to pull the lime ferrules, or I can order more from my lady that does my ferrules for me. It'll take her a few days to get them to me. I'd then ship them out together (heads and ferrules).

In The Bag

No way it cost that much to ship an iron set, I got set sent to me in NZ, cost me $75 with 3 putters in the box as well.

Try Express Mail® International instead of Global express, that should drop the price a lot, max length 36", it can be done B)

I have a revolving WITB policy.

No way it cost that much to ship an iron set, I got set sent to me in NZ, cost me $75 with 3 putters in the box as well.

Try Express Mail® International instead of Global express, that should drop the price a lot, max length 36", it can be done B)

Hi there I will paypal you for the Iron Heads but if it is not a problem for you, could you find out how much it would be to ship the clubs assembled using Express Mail International....

Doesnt really matter if I dont get shafts because I have a set of Tietlist with KBS Stiff shafts at present that can be pulled..

Cheers

Can't do 36" unless you want everything above the PW cut off a ton. That is the only option on USPS. I don't use UPS or FedEX. The only other USPS option I have would take a week plus to get there and calculator estimated shipping at $115.28. I'm sure they've gone up because of fuel prices.

Also, which ferrules did you want with the heads if you purchase that way?

In The Bag

Not sure if my reply went through.............but would like to thank you for good service on goods...

with the extra couple fo dollars. go & buy a Lotto ticket & if we win let me know...

Yeah, my iPhone currency converter was off from the actual exchange rates. It was a few pennies less than $180. Close enough for me. They went out today, USPS Priority with insurance. The customs form was marked gift, so Happy Birthday I guess. If they ask, that's the occasion anyway (not familiar with other countries customs desks/people, but I do know that marking it gift means no customs fees).

In The Bag

• 2 weeks later...

Hi was just wondering what shipping Company you used because the Club Heads have not turned up yet, do you have a Con-note number or Tracking Number & what company

• 2 weeks later...

US Postal Service you should have the tracking # already.

In The Bag