CouveGolfer

Anyone hit the new Aldila Green NV NXT?

The old NV was such a performer for me.  I saw the press release but haven't seen any for sale locally or noticed any online reviews .  Wondering if anyone on here has hit the new NV and if so can you share feedback?  Specifically how it compares to the older model and what your ball flight was with it?  Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Michael Allen

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Testers Announced!
      Odyssey claims its new Stroke Lab shaft will improve your putting stroke. Who will be putting that claim to the test?
      @MaxEntropy @Berg Ryman @Apolloshowl @juspoole Join me in congratulating our reviewers!

TESTERS WANTED (4)
      So you think the importance of shaft design is only important to drivers.   Well the engineers at Odyssey Golf among some of the best and brightest minds in the business want to show you otherwise.   For years counterbalancing has been a big buzz word in the world of putter shafts.   Well the new Stroke Lab putters by Odyssey Golf aren't just counterbalanced, they take weight shifting to a whole new level or should I say end.
      As in redistributing 40 percent of the weight from the middle of the shaft into the butt and head end of the shaft.  The results show that you will make a much more consistent stroke with Stroke Lab than with the standard putter shaft.
      Don't believe it?  We're going to give you...well four of you a chance to prove it to yourself and the rest of the forum.

How to Apply
      This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member
      2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name
      - State
      - Your current model of putter
      - Is putting a strength or weakness of your game

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who resides in the US or Canada.  We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying...
    • By milesoller
      Like new Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Orange CK 50 driver shaft stiff flex. Hit maybe 30-40 times. Pulled from a Mizuno GT180. Still has mizuno quick switch adapter and mizuno grip. $125 plus shipping. Sorry if you saw this post earlier with no content, there was a glitch in the app. 

• By DPattGolf
      Looking to buy a driver length Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 75gram. Needs to be in good condition and I don't care if the adapter isn't Cobra. I can change it myself later if needed. Just looking for a decent deal
    • By ConnorWade
      I need some advise on what shaft to hit in two of my clubs that are new to my bag.

First club is a Callaway GBB Epic HeavenWood set to 19* in a Aldila Rogue MAX 70 S

Second Club is a Cobra King Utility 2-3 Iron set to 18* in a Aldila Rogue 95 MSI 85H Stiff

The Question at hand is should I be hitting an X Flex in the two clubs above?

- Currently i game a XR 16 Pro with a Aldila RIP Beta 70 X. My driver swing speeds are avg 114mph
      - My 3W is in a Fujikura Speeder 84 Tour Spec X

I feel like the Heavenwood is a nobrainer to swithc since its a 7W in a 3W shaft. However, the Driving Iron is very new to me and i dont know how this fits in shaft-wise since its right between my irons and woods and is a 7W replacement for windy days or narrow courses. My most frequent miss with UDI is left. 

Thanks!
    • By Berg Ryman
      To whomever came up with the idea to split the forum member review and forum member application thread, you are wise beyond your years. Thanks for ending the clutter!
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!