TESTERS WANTED! ×

Tour Striker Planemate

11 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Okay, thanks.  Part of me is thinking I'm not covering the ball enough or getting to my lead foot enough, but that's not really a talking point for Martin or David during the protocol description.  I also moved the band connector up the shaft a little too just to make sure I didn't have too much fight from the band.

My GolfTec coach has told me he wants me to work on getting some of the "collapse" in my arm out of my swing so maybe this will be a good way to work on that.

As someone who doesn’t shallow because of where I’m at in the top of my backswing the thin shot is typical for those of us not used to coming in shallow. We tend to be hitting slightly high on the ball. 

As you mention it could be not covering well enough to include where your pressure is affecting low point. In my short time with the planemate last year even when looking at video of my swing doing the drills and being in similar positions as Martin or David in the short band protocols my body wasn’t used to the new feels and rotating and thin was the majority of my misses and when looking at face on my pressure wasn’t always on front leg and low point was still behind the ball. 

before I stopped using the device because my practice time was reduced most of the summer I was focusing on over exaggerating being slow and deliberate in the swing with the planemate to try and feel the movement. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread and wanted to weigh in. I’ve been on a quest to “fix” my swing and my buddy suggested this tool. I am not “done” with it but it has already made a huge difference in my swing and my ball contact. I’m VERY happy with it and consider it the single best investment I’ve made since starting golf.

I was making the mistake of using a spare 4 iron as my club of choice for this as I didn’t like having to take my clubs in and out of my bag in case I forgot and had to play a round without them. I saw on a previous post that you need to use something around a PW for the short band and a 7 iron max for the long band. Not sure how much “damage” it did using a 4 iron for the entire thing but I’ll be working on it with the right clubs going forward.

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

• 1 month later...

I bought one of these in December 2020.  I've yet to use it.  Selling it in original box with all materials if anyone interested. 

:ping-small:G410 plus driver,:taylormade-small:Aeroburner 3W, :cobra-small:F6 Baffler 
:callaway-small:XR 4, 5 hybrids
:titleist-small:2021 T300 6 - GW, SW irons
:callaway-small: Mack Daddy CB 58/12 wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

Alternates: Srixon ZX4 MKII irons

Had a nice 15 minute session with the PlaneMate this afternoon, just continuing to engrain feels. Disconnected the cord and was still able to lay the club down behind me far better than I normally do. I'm hoping to make this a regular routine throughout the season, just to keep that feel in place:

ezgif-3-58eabc124fe5.gif

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I’ve been considering one of these for awhile....hard to justify the cost

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

I’ve been considering one of these for awhile....hard to justify the cost

Depending on what your swing issues are; it’s worth its weight in gold. My buddy bought one with me and looks like he’s all set to drop his handicap at least 5 strokes this year. His biggest issues were lack of rotation and wrist extension.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

Depending on what your swing issues are; it’s worth its weight in gold. My buddy bought one with me and looks like he’s all set to drop his handicap at least 5 strokes this year. His biggest issues were lack of rotation and wrist extension.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Lack of body rotation is my biggest issue too, I either get to “handsy” and start hooking the ball or I get stuck and push it short and right.

I’ll have to look into it more

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

On 3/25/2021 at 5:56 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

Had a nice 15 minute session with the PlaneMate this afternoon, just continuing to engrain feels. Disconnected the cord and was still able to lay the club down behind me far better than I normally do. I'm hoping to make this a regular routine throughout the season, just to keep that feel in place:

ezgif-3-58eabc124fe5.gif

Love that hand path MPR!  I hope one day I can get there... My hands are typically higher and further than they are at address.

Got my Planemate delivered yesterday and I've completed day 1 and 2!  

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Hey all! long time first time (as they say on our local sports radio station) going through this little thread!

Got my plane mate in yesterday. Did my first protocol today. I have done a lot of work without plane mate over the past year and its helped but hoping that this puts me over the edge.

Box.jpg.64a6d1e33d14d948b4163c0c7979ff95.jpg

Initial setup was easy, clip for me sits a little higher than I would have that but feels like good tension right here.

stick.jpg.bfef178bffe2ecb3e6aab204264f0420.jpg

My swing has always been extremely dependent on timing because I was/am very wristy with not the best rotation. Have been working on both so I think the transition into plane mate is going to be a lot easier than it would have been a year ago.

I set up a little area at work and will probably toss a little net in so I can hit some balls here and there. Initial take away from day 1 is that I can feel as soon I start to break my wrists at the start of my back swing (you can see in the video I keep looking back to make sure the head of the club stays below) so I can really get that feeling down. Again this is key for me I think.

I texted @B.Bostonright after and he made the comment of the hips being open to target. Never would have I expected that would be something I would do but here we are! Cant wait to keep on going and see what this thing can do to help me this year/moving forward.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

5 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Hey all! long time first time (as they say on our local sports radio station) going through this little thread!

Got my plane mate in yesterday. Did my first protocol today. I have done a lot of work without plane mate over the past year and its helped but hoping that this puts me over the edge.

Box.jpg.64a6d1e33d14d948b4163c0c7979ff95.jpg

Initial setup was easy, clip for me sits a little higher than I would have that but feels like good tension right here.

stick.jpg.bfef178bffe2ecb3e6aab204264f0420.jpg

My swing has always been extremely dependent on timing because I was/am very wristy with not the best rotation. Have been working on both so I think the transition into plane mate is going to be a lot easier than it would have been a year ago.

I set up a little area at work and will probably toss a little net in so I can hit some balls here and there. Initial take away from day 1 is that I can feel as soon I start to break my wrists at the start of my back swing (you can see in the video I keep looking back to make sure the head of the club stays below) so I can really get that feeling down. Again this is key for me I think.

I texted @B.Bostonright after and he made the comment of the hips being open to target. Never would have I expected that would be something I would do but here we are! Cant wait to keep on going and see what this thing can do to help me this year/moving forward.

I enjoyed watching the video of you working on the protocols, thank you for posting them. The Planemate does an excellent job of getting you to feel using rotation properly. I haven't used mine in a bit, but I still like to rehearse the introductory swing to get the feeling of shifting my weight to my lead heel. 

You and @B.Boston will really enjoy it. Keep up the great work!

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I enjoyed watching the video of you working on the protocols, thank you for posting them. The Planemate does an excellent job of getting you to feel using rotation properly. I haven't used mine in a bit, but I still like to rehearse the introductory swing to get the feeling of shifting my weight to my lead heel. 

You and @B.Boston will really enjoy it. Keep up the great work!

It’s a big change for me but day 1 felt really good and it translated mentally for me which is even better. I plan on doing a few videos!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

15 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

It’s a big change for me but day 1 felt really good and it translated mentally for me which is even better. I plan on doing a few videos!

That's awesome! I'll be looking forward to the videos.

Another thing I think it does extremely well is to help curb the inside takeaway and keeping you from rotating the club aggressively as you're taking it back. 

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's awesome! I'll be looking forward to the videos.

Another thing I think it does extremely well is to help curb the inside takeaway and keeping you from rotating the club aggressively as you're taking it back. 

That's the thing I like to do... I get whipping in back and inside which leave me no room but to come OTT on the downswing.  I was getting that "ghost hands" feeling even after taking a few pitches after Day 2's exercises... so weird! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Got protocol day 2 in. Woof there is some burn on those forearms. Rotation is feeling good, could feel myself "throwing my right hand" as Martin says on the protocol, and I was ready for that, knew I was going to do it. Was really trying to focus on on both hands keeping that "wedge" on the band and grip. I was happy that I didn't have any of the band crossover

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

6 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Got protocol day 2 in. Woof there is some burn on those forearms. Rotation is feeling good, could feel myself "throwing my right hand" as Martin says on the protocol, and I was ready for that, knew I was going to do it. Was really trying to focus on on both hands keeping that "wedge" on the band and grip. I was happy that I didn't have any of the band crossover

Yeah, maybe a Navy guy should keep it at 20 reps instead of 30.  😂

Sorry, last one.  I know that could get old quick.

Jokes aside, I’m excited to see how you and @B.Bostondo on the course after some time with this.  My only other tidbit of advice (and maybe you don’t need to hear this) is when you do get on the course just play and trust that the work will comE through, as opposed to trying to recreate PlaneMate feels.  I did the latter first time out and it didn’t go well.  If you think you stink and all that...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

23 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Jokes aside, I’m excited to see how you and @B.Bostondo on the course after some time with this.  My only other tidbit of advice (and maybe you don’t need to hear this) is when you do get on the course just play and trust that the work will comE through, as opposed to trying to recreate PlaneMate feels.  I did the latter first time out and it didn’t go well.  If you think you stink and all that...

I got my 30+ in! Not all of us have all day to work out 😂

so I have been trying to make sure I do some swings after and get it to translate. I think this program would have been a struggle for me prior to now. I’m excited to see some results 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

20 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Thanks for the advice.  I try my very best to NOT think about my swing when I’m on the course haha.  I can see using some of the feels before a swing like you see some of the pros do to get the feel before swinging.  

I finished day 3 today.  “Pause and Shallow Short Shots” I’m starting to feel more comfortable with it.  Tomorrow is still short shots but going to the higher finish.  We shall see how crossed up I get! Haha

I’m going to trust the process and let the muscle memory take over.  So far my wife hasn’t straight up laughed at me, but did threaten to secretly record me so she can win $10K on AFV.  She must have seen on of my duffed shots in the yard.  😂

25 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Thanks for the advice.  I try my very best to NOT think about my swing when I’m on the course haha.  I can see using some of the feels before a swing like you see some of the pros do to get the feel before swinging.  

I finished day 3 today.  “Pause and Shallow Short Shots” I’m starting to feel more comfortable with it.  Tomorrow is still short shots but going to the higher finish.  We shall see how crossed up I get! Haha

I’m going to trust the process and let the muscle memory take over.  So far my wife hasn’t straight up laughed at me, but did threaten to secretly record me so she can win $10K on AFV.  She must have seen on of my duffed shots in the yard.  😂

That’s hilarious, my wife had nearly the same reaction.  She gave me a bit of grief for disappearing into the basement after the kids were in bed instead of hanging out with her.  Last week she settled in to watch a show, and I joined her...with the Planemate on...started doing a protocol while watching with her.  She was equal parts amused and disturbed.

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

35 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

That’s hilarious, my wife had nearly the same reaction.  She gave me a bit of grief for disappearing into the basement after the kids were in bed instead of hanging out with her.  Last week she settled in to watch a show, and I joined her...with the Planemate on...started doing a protocol while watching with her.  She was equal parts amused and disturbed.

The things we do.....for golf 😂

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

As the weather is finally getting warmer, I've started the grind back on my swing.  I used the planemate last year and saw HUGE improvements.  I figured the best way to start swinging was to use it for the first few swings.  I'll be honest, I've never felt so comfortable swinging within just a few range sessions!  My feels are instantly coming back that I saw at the end of the season!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

As the weather is finally getting warmer, I've started the grind back on my swing.  I used the planemate last year and saw HUGE improvements.  I figured the best way to start swinging was to use it for the first few swings.  I'll be honest, I've never felt so comfortable swinging within just a few range sessions!  My feels are instantly coming back that I saw at the end of the season!

Well I love hearing that!

I didn’t get to do day 5 protocol today, and decided against going out in the dark. I’m on no rush to move on quickly after week 1 as I think this is going to be a great long term way to stay loose and in a groove.

4 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Well I love hearing that!

I didn’t get to do day 5 protocol today, and decided against going out in the dark. I’m on no rush to move on quickly after week 1 as I think this is going to be a great long term way to stay loose and in a groove.

The advanced protocols are where everything really started to click for me!  I did well in the 7-day, but light bulbs in the advanced.  

After the protocols, I used it on the range before every round.  It just allowed me to get that feel early, so my body knew what to do on the course.  I didn't have to feel like I was "searching" for my swing on the range.  I just followed the warm-up in the "Protocol Series."  

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

So I got to do that day 5 protocol today which is a more full wedge shot, so I thought I would record a before and after the protocol.  

To preface, I don’t think my short clubs have many issues... or I should say I didn’t think they did... to my eye I saw a significant difference in the before and after, particularly in the transition, which is exactly what I’m hoping to get out of this longterm.  I was also happy to see that my tempo was basically the same.  My focus was just on hitting the shot and feeling like it should be a 60-70 yard wedge (The plastic balls don’t really do that, but I was happy to see they went straight anyway!).  Really cool to see the Planemate working.  Already looking forward to tomorrow.

Left Side - After Training, Right Side - Before

Also glad I got to try out this app.  Seems pretty cool.  Saves the video and this picture if you want:

96E4CCA1-CF6E-41CA-AE22-2851EE9B6824.jpeg.9da70d9c05f2bfca26817f8248046878.jpeg

To the advanced Planemate guys,  How long into working with it do you feel you really started to have the repeatability with your swing?  I imagine now if I did a warmup on the range before a round I’d loose those feels by the 2nd or 3rd hole...

On 4/5/2021 at 7:54 PM, B.Boston said:

To the advanced Planemate guys,  How long into working with it do you feel you really started to have the repeatability with your swing?  I imagine now if I did a warmup on the range before a round I’d loose those feels by the 2nd or 3rd hole...

Not sure who these "advanced" guys are you speak of, but in my case I felt my takeaway cleaned up nicely in 3-4 weeks of consistent use, and the same for better rotation in my wedge shots.   I still struggle with the shallowing part a bit, but that's more of my brain getting in the way...when I swing poorly I typically get in a race to the ball and play with a "hit" mentality instead of collecting the ball like you hear Martin say a lot in the videos.

I will say, as beneficial as it is, I sometimes find it hard to be as religious with the PlaneMate as I'd like to be...I think @edingchas experienced the same thing.  Not sure why really; I hope to be better about that this season.  

15 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Not sure who these "advanced" guys are you speak of, but in my case I felt my takeaway cleaned up nicely in 3-4 weeks of consistent use, and the same for better rotation in my wedge shots.   I still struggle with the shallowing part a bit, but that's more of my brain getting in the way...when I swing poorly I typically get in a race to the ball and play with a "hit" mentality instead of collecting the ball like you hear Martin say a lot in the videos.

I will say, as beneficial as it is, I sometimes find it hard to be as religious with the PlaneMate as I'd like to be...I think @edingchas experienced the same thing.  Not sure why really; I hope to be better about that this season.  

Correct, I haven't really followed the protocols and only strap it on maybe once a week. I find the takeaway/backswing (standing up the umbrella) to be the most valuable part of the Planemate for me and I like having it on once in a while to keep that feel.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Thanks guys!  

Finished up week 1 today.  The plan is to get to the range in the next few days. I’m going to try to remember to bring stuff so I can capture a few shots on video. 

Completed protocol 5 today and it’s really clicking. Had a pretty hectic week at work but at home just kept going over day 1/2 protocols so I’m catching up the past few days.

Went to the range for the protocol. Hit a few balls while strapped in. Afterwards though I had by far my best ball striking day I’ve ever had with irons. Towards the end actually got a little tired so got a little sloppy but very very happy overall.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Completed protocol 5 today and it’s really clicking. Had a pretty hectic week at work but at home just kept going over day 1/2 protocols so I’m catching up the past few days.

Went to the range for the protocol. Hit a few balls while strapped in. Afterwards though I had by far my best ball striking day I’ve ever had with irons. Towards the end actually got a little tired so got a little sloppy but very very happy overall.

Glad to hear you’re having a good experience with it.  Be sure to let us know the first time you get on the course now that you’ve been working with it for a bit.

Just now, Getoffmylawn said:

Glad to hear you’re having a good experience with it.  Be sure to let us know the first time you get on the course now that you’ve been working with it for a bit.

Saturday! Can’t wait to test it out. Today’s protocol is key for me. Letting that relax happen and shallowing the club, I’ve never had so many pure contact shots in a row in my life

Check out my reviews:

WITB: