When it was my turn to tee off I wasn't wearing any

gloves and I gave it a swing. I nailed the ball but after hitting the

ball, the club flew out of my hands and made a loud thump that got

everyones attention when it hit the gutter from the roof that was

covering us. Everyone that noticed the loud unusual noise, started to

stare and giggle about what just happen. I quickly ran to grab the club

that was about 20 to 30 meters away, got to the club and looked at

everyone and yelled out, My bad... Game on! then quickly ran back to my

friends that were just crying from laughter.

What a great intro to golf... Haha!

That is one of the crazy things that happens in this crazy game. I see that it did not hinder you from taking up the game though. There is a driving range /par 3/ executve course on this end of the beach. You have a mix of mostly beginners/vacationers and absolute hackers come into this place.I worked out there for about a year or so and I thought I had seen everything that could happen in golf untill I worked there. I have seen people hit the dividers between the tees and bounce a ball into he parking lot. I have seen the exact incident you described on several occasions. The dumbest thing I have seen there there is a putting green with a huge practice trap and people will practice sand shots out of that bunker with people putting one the green. I saw a guy blade one out of the trap one day and there was a woman walking across the putting green like she was at a garden party and she got hit up side the head and knocked colder than a cucumber. my boss asked what happened and I told him stupidity on both ends.That place is absolutely dangerous and most of the locals dont go there anymore it is mostly like a water park without the water slide.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

That is one of the crazy things that happens in this crazy game. I see that it did not hinder you from taking up the game though. There is a driving range /par 3/ executve course on this end of the beach. You have a mix of mostly beginners/vacationers and absolute hackers come into this place.I worked out there for about a year or so and I thought I had seen everything that could happen in golf untill I worked there. I have seen people hit the dividers between the tees and bounce a ball into he parking lot. I have seen the exact incident you described on several occasions. The dumbest thing I have seen there there is a putting green with a huge practice trap and people will practice sand shots out of that bunker with people putting one the green. I saw a guy blade one out of the trap one day and there was a woman walking across the putting green like she was at a garden party and she got hit up side the head and knocked colder than a cucumber. my boss asked what happened and I told him stupidity on both ends.That place is absolutely dangerous and most of the locals dont go there anymore it is mostly like a water park without the water slide.

Haha! Loved the last part when the lady got knocked out cold and when your boss asked you why she was out you just said stupidity on both sides. That was great.. Wish I was there! :-)

Haha! Loved the last part when the lady got knocked out cold and when your boss asked you why she was out you just said stupidity on both sides. That was great.. Wish I was there! :-)

You will get a bigger kick out of this------ the boss at the time was named Vince

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived