Golfspy_CG2

2019 Official Forum Member Review-Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Great second stage review.  I would of still contacted their customer service for the issues you were experiencing for a swap out.  Never know if there will be issues down the road.  Plus, Precision Pro could do a root cause analysis on that NX9 to see if it's a one off issue or something that might effect all of the NX9's out there.

MDGolfHacker

I had a problem with my NX7 Pro and they immediately sent me a new one without waiting for mine to go back so I wouldn't be without a LRF. Fabulous customer service.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

This topic just remained me. I need to replace the battery; again in my NX7 Pro. I seem to recall replacing it just a couple months or so ago. To me I think this LRF drains a battery quickly. I hope that's all it is as I think the NXS-P is a good one. 

6 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

This topic just remained me. I need to replace the battery; again in my NX7 Pro. I seem to recall replacing it just a couple months or so ago. To me I think this LRF drains a battery quickly. I hope that's all it is as I think the NXS-P is a good one. 

@PlaidJacketI've used my NX7 Pro all summer (virtually every day) and just replaced my battery. Could be the battery - but if that happens again  I'd contact PP maybe the on/off switch is malfunctioning. 

6 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

maybe the on/off switch is malfunctioning. 

I didn't know there was such a switch. Mine is wrapped in a magnetic Velcro sleeve thing that I attach to the cart.

Just now, PlaidJacket said:

I didn't know there was such a switch. Mine is wrapped in a magnetic Velcro sleeve thing that I attach to the cart.

news to me also and I'm testing one😂

I dont believe there is a switch on the NX9 plus Precision Pro give free battery replacements for the first 2 years.

1 minute ago, perseveringgolfer said:

news to me also and I'm testing one😂

I dont believe there is a switch on the NX9 plus Precision Pro give free battery replacements for the first 2 years.

Sorry - using old terminology. The on button on top of the unit is what I was referring to. The one you have to press to activate the unit and then press again to measure. 

• Like 2