New Putting System!

Our Sponsors

Has anyone ever heard of Rosemark Putters?......specifically "The Krutch" ?

Well, I spent most of the day at TPC Tampa Bay participating in an Infomercial that will air at the Honda Open this Spring.

Their new putter is a sidesaddle version and the putter launch will be at Edwin Watts on Dale mabry in Tampa tomorrow from 11 to 3.

Website

They are also on Facebook.

This new putter is a long shaft with Face-On mounted mallet. The end of the shaft is fitted under your armpit and acts as the fulcrum for a forward facing putting stroke.

Very deadly at 6 to 7 feet in.....Takes some practice to putt the longer ones as you must learn to look at the hole rather than the ball when you putt the pendulum style stroke.

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Had a look at it, to fit in the rules (shaft angle)it makes the toe and heel at different heights when you hold it vertical. Would this not alter the balance and make the toe twist in? I can't see it catching on...

here's the link to their website....

Rosemark Galf Krutch Putter

The infomercial is scheduled to telecast during The Honda Classic

TV Schedule: The Golf Channel Thursday/Friday, 3-6 p.m.; NBC Saturday/Sunday, 3-6 p.m

Although I did not purchase one.....I think the concept is fresh and intriguing.

I was deadly on the putts under 6 feet, as my eye could see the ball and the hole at the same time.

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

I've heard, read about, and tried face-on putting but have never seen this before. My first inclination is that sticking something in my armpit, which has ZERO feeling, will seriously hurt my putting. It looks too gimicky to work, but that is just my opinion.

Has anyone ever heard of Rosemark Putters?......specifically "The Krutch" ?

Well, I spent most of the day at TPC Tampa Bay participating in an Infomercial that will air at the Honda Open this Spring.

Their new putter is a sidesaddle version and the putter launch will be at Edwin Watts on Dale mabry in Tampa tomorrow from 11 to 3.

Website

They are also on Facebook.

This new putter is a long shaft with Face-On mounted mallet. The end of the shaft is fitted under your armpit and acts as the fulcrum for a forward facing putting stroke.

Very deadly at 6 to 7 feet in.....Takes some practice to putt the longer ones as you must learn to look at the hole rather than the ball when you putt the pendulum style stroke.

Did anybody see the infomercial for The Krutch yet?......supposed to air during the Honda Classic

• 1 month later...

I finally saw the infomercial......and yes, I am in it.......but they only showed my good side.....the rear end!