sillycurty

The club you cant remove from the bag?

I think depending on the day, any and all clubs are at risk being pulled.  Currently it is probably my 58 degree SM7 Vokey.  I can do most anything with it I need to do from 105 in, bunkers, and around the greens. 

It's definitely my Taylormade RAC Sand Wedge. I try to buy a new sand wedge, but it never pushes this one out. Old and beat up! PERFECT!

On 8/9/2019 at 10:54 AM, Yadirtydog! said:

I change equipment fairly often but my Epic 5 wood and driver seem to be standing the test of time so far.

I'm with you.  I change equipment faily ofter also, but the Epic Sub Zero driver and the Epic 3 and 5 woods have all been in the bag for 3 years!  Unheard of for me.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 10:54 AM, Yadirtydog! said:

I change equipment fairly often but my Epic 5 wood and driver seem to be standing the test of time so far.

I'm with you.  I change equipment faily ofter also, but the Epic Sub Zero driver and the Epic 3 and 5 woods have all been in the bag for 3 years!  Unheard of for me.

For me it’s my SLDR Tour Spoon and my SLDR 2H. No matter what I do I can’t find something to replace these two clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

For most part  my Mizuno  TPM #4  putter keeps ending up in my bag.   I have been playing Snake Eyes EV wedges,   I am sure they are here to stay!  

Cobra Baffler Rail-H 17 deg 2H

But the F9 and G410 will give it a run over the next year if I can actually find a demo to hit. 

I used to be able to say my three wood, but then it broke. Now, nothing is safe. 

Tour Edge CBProS 50* wedge - dialed in, high,low, confident with any shot from 85 to 100 yards with this club.