chisag

Chisag's WITB 2019

....I’ve really tried twice to get those 760s in my bag, but it didn’t work. I wanted to love them, and pet them, and hold them... They feel SO nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Great bag - love the mix of old and new. Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 10:34 PM, PMookie said:

....I’ve really tried twice to get those 760s in my bag, but it didn’t work. I wanted to love them, and pet them, and hold them... They feel SO nice!

... Kinda the way I felt about hitting them at the PGA SS. But at $1300 there was no way I was gonna take a chance on them. I went back to my Cobra Forged Tours after playing the P790's for almost 2 seasons because they did not spin enough on the hard and fast desert greens that rarely even showed a ball mark. I was very happy with the FT's. But we all know how an iron's siren song can beckon and I kept making low bids for P760's on Ebay never expecting to win. One day I get a notice my very low bid won a new set of P760's 5-pw. I was hoping they might be the best of both my Forged Tours and 790's, and that is exactly what they are. Long irons are forgiving and a little longer than FT's and as you said, they feel SO nice. 

Nice! 

Do you use that 58* D grind in the desert too, or do you switch to something with less bounce when you go there?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hartrick11 said:

Do you use that 58* D grind in the desert too, or do you switch to something with less bounce when you go there?

... I had to pick up the M Grind SM6 after being out there a month. I could deal with the tight lies but with so many courses having little to no sand at all in the bunkers, I needed less bounce. That said, obviously the M Grind does work a little better off the hard ground so I was glad I made the change. 

Edited by chisag
  • Like 1