Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Fellow Spies help me find a high res panoramic driving range photo for the (Track)man cave!

wind

Hey fellow spies I need your help! 

Long story short I want to cover the entire wall with a high res swing sequence of Henrik Stenson in my man cave. I have the pictures of Stenson and I've cut them out individually however since I line them up, I do not have a continuous background.

tnrkuz7fp2b31.jpg

What I envision is a nice high res panoramic photo of either a driving range or a golf course with a cropped grass foreground and a really nice looking background. Similar to this but wider and maybe sunnier: 

Panorama.jpg

Anybody willing to take a panoramic photo of their nice driving range? Most Android and Apple devices nowadays do a decent enough job at this.

Google image search is your friend.   Go to advance search and search for high res panaramic pictures.  There are plenty;  of course you may run into copyright issues from copying one of the images.  here is one I found from a golf digest article.  

114%2520-%2520Bluejack%2520National%2520

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I searched most of those images, and none are really suitable because I need them in a really wide aspect ratio. The room is 2,60 (8.5ft) by 11,30m (37ft)

Most panoramas online are neither highres nor in a scalable aspect ratio. 

If I could get someone to take a lot of individual high res pictures by phone or DSLR with at least ~50% overlap I could create a killer composite in photoshop which I could even straighten properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZFfJgRVqrE