fixyurdivot

Shaving Cream Championship

Living in the shadows of The Open, but not completely forgotten is the Barbasol Championship.  Good thing there is a time change or this event would get even less love.

https://barbasolchampionship.com/

image.thumb.png.92a98e6a9726c5dd1512f351884ba09b.png

I really enjoy following a handful of these guys; Dufner, Haas, Schniederjans, Vegas, and Toms in particular.  I'm rooting for Dufner, but he's got work to do to stay in the hunt.  Who ya got?

• Like 2

I use the shaving cream. Have for 13 years.

I’ll put my money on the guy with a Callaway Razr in the bag...

• Haha 2

I’m excited to watch this one since I just played the course 2 weeks ago! Keene Trace Champions Course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I gotta support Austin Cook #WPS 🐗, but there are a lot of guys that haven't won in a while and that would be cool for them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PMookie said:

I’m excited to watch this one since I just played the course 2 weeks ago! Keene Trace Champions Course.

How did you score?

How did you score?

IMG_9823.jpg.a10afc5b6542096763a32a4ee587c98a.jpg 9 over after 5 due to chipping yips. Held it together the rest of the way!

Birdies on 8 and 17!

• Like 1

I know it is just a number, but man I have a hard time with tour players shooting scores on the order of 5-7 under each round. This leaderboard looks nuts.  My man Dufner shoots -17 and will likely lose by 10 strokes 🤪 

Good duel between Kelly Kraft and Jim Herman.  Congrats to Herman and his 2nd  PGA win.  In addition to a nice payday, he gets a two year exemption on the tour and an invitation to the 2020 PGA Championship.

Jim Herman securing his card for two more years is a great story.  I remember playing against him in a SE Florida Chapter event when he was an Assistant at PGA Golf Club in Port St. Lucie.  He has the personality of a shovel but can absolutely play golf.  Well done Jim. 

• Haha 1