billymo

Adams Blue 5 Wood 16 *

Posted (edited)

Adams Blue 2015, 5 Wood at 16*, Excellent Condition with Adams Headcover. Was new 2 months ago, hit maybe 12 times. Extremely extremely forgiving, high ball flight, fun to hit. Not looking to make money, just to sell it. A bargain only $40 plus $10 shipping.423-588-9592 or billymox2@gmail.com

Edited by billymo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Pistonuk

• By jrr811
      Hey Folks, new in town here, my buddy JohnSmalls said I should go ahead and share WITB!

Scratch Tour Issue Staff Bag
      Taylormade RBZ 10.5* Driver
      Taylormade M2 15* 3 Wood
      Adams Proto 18* Hybrid
      Scratch Jeff McCoy Ground AR-1 2i
      Scratch SB-1 3-9 
      Scratch 47/60 1018 Wedges
      Scratch 53 David Duval Proto 53 Wedge
      Scratch Prototype Putter
      BB&F Imperial Ferrules
      Kirkland Signature Tour Performance 

• By 03trdblack
      Excellent condition TaylorMade 2017 M2 Tour 15 Degree 3 Wood head only. I purchased this and played it for a while but later found a 16.5HL that fitted my trajectory better so I'm letting this go.  As you can see from the pictures it's in great shape and has no pop up marks or scratches on the crown. Face has normal use and sole is in great shape.  Comes with a headcover but it's from the 2017 M1 fairway wood.  Headcover is clean but faded from the sun.

SOLD

• By 03trdblack
      Callaway Great Big Bertha Fairway Wood (3 Wood) head only.  This is officially the ladies version of this head but it is identical to the men's except for the blue color on the sole instead of red.  It has the same loft, head weight, and shaft adapter and will play identical as the men's version.  The headcover is the men's red version and is brand new.  There is one small nick in the paint towards the back of the crown but is very hard to notice and has been colored in.  Absolutely fantastic feeling and a real bomber.

Full album of pictures located here:

https://imgur.com/a/SJ3QH

DEXTERITY: Right Handed

LOFT: 15*

HEAD COVER: Matching Head Cover Included!

SOLD
    • By JoeBama
      Tour Edge Exotics XJ1 3 Wood (15 deg). Excellent Condition. Barely Hit. 9.5+ out of 10. Only marks are on the face from a few shots.

Asking $285.00.  Retails new for $449.00. Fujikura Air Speeder Stiff Shaft. Price includes shipping.

• By Codysauc
      I've played golf my whole life with hand-me-down sets. Now that I'm getting serious about playing, I bought some nice clubs. Let me know what you think.

Driver: Adams Blue
      3-wood: Adams XTD-TI
      Hybrid 20,23: Adams XTD-TI
      Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 HotMetal
      Cleveland wedges
      Putter: Superstroke Fatso

I am loving my irons and woods so far. I decided to go with super forgiving clubs, and I'm glad I did. I was custom fitted this time around at my local golf shop.

The SuperStroke putter is my favorite club. I've attached a picture. I fell in love with it after reading a MyGolfSpy review from back in 2011, and just had to have one. Problem was: they were selling on Ebay for like 300 bucks! I was able to contact SuperStroke directly and their customer service found a few in the warehouse.  

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!