Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Machine putters

Hey everyone I'm new here and am excited to be part of the click. I was wondering if anyone new if machine putters were still being made and if so where can I get ahold of them. Also I would like to have the same info on James Patrick wedges, any intel on these matters would be greatly appreciated guys, thanks a bunch.

Omgosh guys thank u so much, I have one more inquiry while were at it, I bought a Scotty Cameron phantom head from a friend of mine he had broken the shaft about 4inches up off the head (almost at the center of the bend) can I buy a single bend shaft from somewhere other than titleist, I looked on Scotty's and titleist's website and didn't see where I could buy one of their sites, however I would like to go around them due to the fact I'm quite sure I'd have to wait a pretty good amount of time to receive one from them if I were to call them and order one. And again guys thank u for the guidance.

Scotty shafts are the same as the OEM putter shafts.  You can order from anywhere;  no need to go through Scotty or Titleist.  

Regarding Machine putters,  I don't think they are in business anymore,  do some google searches and you can find on other forums reports of their having financial issues.   The putters out there now are probably from stock that was previously made;  probably can't get too much customization done. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

As @cnosil stated you do not need to go through Titleist for the single bend shaft. Just make sure you get the right one as Scotty is known for using .355 tip diameters for his putters. My 5w is one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie