Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

FCD6E517-A2AF-4240-A01D-77B2F1010AC2.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Our Sponsors

13 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Yeah I will send it again now.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Weird it didn't go anywhere the first time. McCoy just got but who knows, maybe he needs up in Houston. 

I just accepted it again. 

• Like 1

Weird it didn't go anywhere the first time. McCoy just got but who knows, maybe he needs up in Houston. 

I’m betting either him or Hyde end up there. I just don’t see Duke Johnson as an every down back.

15 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I’m betting either him or Hyde end up there. I just don’t see Duke Johnson as an every down back.

Was thinking the same thing. McCoy is an elite pass blocker. Which fits but who knows with Bill o Brian having the reins. 

52 minutes ago, bardle said:

Trade pushed through

• Like 2

Was thinking the same thing. McCoy is an elite pass blocker. Which fits but who knows with Bill o Brian having the reins. 

Yeah who knows with Bill. I can’t believe they traded Clowney.

Shady to the chiefs? Boy the repercussions of that trade are just a rollercoaster this weekend.@blackngold_blood lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Steve2100 said:

Got it thanks!

So far, I haven't noticed a difference between that and the installed version. You'll have to let me know if you pick up on anything. 

Not sure if they've implemented notifications yet but that'll be worth it by itself once live. 

I always need a hug I've been so busy, I haven't been able to pay any attention. Looks like I've got some work to do.

[mention=76176]00sportsman[/mention] - You need a hug man?  Lamar Miller, Jerick McKinnon, and now N'Keal Harry all on IR

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

14 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

That's been the case. Same as last year. One of the boxes got reset on the league renewal. 

Quick question on the IR spot.  I can't move a player like AJ Green ("Out Indefinitely") into that IR spot and pick up someone else for the time being right?  

17 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

Quick question on the IR spot.  I can't move a player like AJ Green ("Out Indefinitely") into that IR spot and pick up someone else for the time being right?  

It picks up on their injury status so yes. I don't think it'll work for guys like Luck or Gronk since they don't have a status, they just exist.

Alright, lets get this season going! After a summer of way too much work travel Im ready to go. RBs on my roster are ready to be dealt...could use a WR. 

52 minutes ago, ZJBogey2 said:

Alright, lets get this season going! After a summer of way too much work travel Im ready to go. RBs on my roster are ready to be dealt...could use a WR. 

Trade offer sent. 

1 hour ago, ZJBogey2 said:

PM sent your way...