Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

18 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

Where was invite sent? Dont see it

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Same email you have for the main league. @Yahoo

Once poprocks is in, we'll have 9. Need 10 minimum to start so the draft may get pushed until week 2. Also, auction draft is too much work for kickers and crappy players so we'll go back to regular snake. 

Scoring is set. It's too much to explain here so I recommend you guys head to the league scoring page. Subject to change after week 1 if it's weighted too heavily in one direction.

Changed the league name to MGS Circus so we can be more PC. 

Good luck to everyone else in the main league!! I'm sure AB has given 3 of our owners a heart attack. 

Once poprocks is in, we'll have 9. Need 10 minimum to start so the draft may get pushed until week 2. Also, auction draft is too much work for kickers and crappy players so we'll go back to regular snake. 

Scoring is set. It's too much to explain here so I recommend you guys head to the league scoring page. Subject to change after week 1 if it's weighted too heavily in one direction.

Good luck to everyone else in the main league!! I'm sure AB has given 3 of our owners a heart attack. 
Can you resend? It doesnt show up

Since it will be regular style draft, I will play along if you need another. I don’t believe I can make the draft so auction would have been a no go for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

9 hours ago, poprocksncoke said:

Can you resend? It doesnt show up emoji53.png

Resent

44 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Since it will be regular style draft, I will play along if you need another. I don’t believe I can make the draft so auction would have been a no go for me.

Sent

Gonna keep the snake draft for today but push it back to noon so you guys have time to get your teams set up. 

Sent

Gonna keep the snake draft for today but push it back to noon so you guys have time to get your teams set up. 

Noon EST?

12 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Noon EST?

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897fe58e25e1b9ecadec6

• Like 2

Sent

Still not showing up

poprocksncoke0013@yahoo?

15 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

Still not showing up emoji53.png

poprocksncoke0013@yahoo?

Yup. Your team shows in Fantrax and you autodrafted a team. What happens if you sign in?

48 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

I logged out, then back in. It still doesn't show up.

How about now?

Hey!! Totally flying under the radar that Fantrax survived week 1 of the season without crashing. Last year, the site crashed on the first Sunday and caused a bit of drama. 

Couple this with successful drafts and it's good to see them learning from problems. Hooray!

---------------------------------

On another note, I finally took the plunge for RedZone channel. This has totally changed my viewing and fantasy experience. AMAZING. 

• Like 6

@cwojtowicz and @Steve2100 looks like we're in for an exciting Monday night! 

On the whole, it looks like there's a lot of matchups still to be decided tonight. Good luck all! (Except CW and da bears)

• Like 2

Man....first and second round picks get hurt and Steelers D gets me a whopping 1 point and I somehow still have a (slight) chance at puling out at least 1 win tonight...Need a big night from Watson and E Sanders!

[mention=58588]cwojtowicz[/mention] and [mention=78641]Steve2100[/mention] looks like we're in for an exciting Monday night! 

On the whole, it looks like there's a lot of matchups still to be decided tonight. Good luck all! (Except CW and da bears)

my kicker vs kamara and a defense? I like your chances!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, goaliewales14 said:

Anyone want to grab Miami's D next week when the Pats go there with AB too???

I’m happy I have them for the Freaks league... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2-0 start baby!! Let's see if I can keep this train rolling.

Based on my history of terrible managerial decisions, it'll probably be derailed by week 3. 

• Like 4