Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

FCD6E517-A2AF-4240-A01D-77B2F1010AC2.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

39 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I’m still trying to figure out this scoring system in the circus league! I thought it was about picking guys that play like crap. I get that they have to play but I don’t understand how a WR(9rec/14targets 89yds) can score more points than another WR(0rec/7targets 0yds) or a QB(26/37 221yds 2TD) score the same as QB(3-6 3 yds) playing about a half before getting hurt. This is gonna take some getting used to.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You make a good point. We're gonna take a look at the scoring and find a way to balance that out. It's a long season with a new scoring scheme (probably the first of it's kind) so tweaks were bound to be needed. 

You make a good point. We're gonna take a look at the scoring and find a way to balance that out. It's a long season with a new scoring scheme (probably the first of it's kind) so tweaks were bound to be needed. 

Sounds good. This is definitely new to me. It isn’t easy to find players that will play but not well! I do like the addition of the punters though. Can’t believe that got voted down in the main league.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Take it as a compliment that you are not good at SUCKING 🏈🤣

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

I’m still trying to figure out this scoring system in the circus league! I thought it was about picking guys that play like crap. I get that they have to play but I don’t understand how a WR(9rec/14targets 89yds) can score more points than another WR(0rec/7targets 0yds) or a QB(26/37 221yds 2TD) score the same as QB(3-6 3 yds) playing about a half before getting hurt. This is gonna take some getting used to.

• Like 1

Well, I'm just defeated.  Let's see if I can go 0-6!!!  

0-4 but I have more points than a whole slew of teams. Nowhere to go but up for us! Hahaha

I just spotted you guys two weeks that’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Ok tweaks are done. The scoring is starting to resemble golf scores but at least it's closer to even. I take an L now but I think I'm the only one that the result changed. 

Who would've thought a circus league would be this complicated to score??

Ok tweaks are done. The scoring is starting to resemble golf scores but at least it's closer to even. I take an L now but I think I'm the only one that the result changed. 

Who would've thought a circus league would be this complicated to score??

You don’t need to take an L. If you can change that to make yourself 1-0, do it. That is the way the scoring was for that week.

No it's fine. It is what it is. I'll get you back in the playoffs 😏

• Like 2

Not sure many will be interested and currently love my team, but if there are any smaller swaps ppl are interested in Sanu and more role players are up for grabs.

...some big FAAB bucks being spent after 2 weeks!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I saw your thrifty a$$ got 2 for $0.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.87f5268edd90ecdde1ee8cade47b77c3&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEdv6sy3ulljPMGdy%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=K40BL%2bRN4smCtes3h0qYmQ

• Haha 1

I was one of them spending. I figured I better get Olsen after trading Kittle cuz Howard has stunk it up so far this year. To be honest though I forgot to lower my Robinson claim after getting Robbie Anderson in trade. Hopefully I don’t need that $21 later!

• Like 2

On 9/17/2019 at 3:18 PM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Does this one count as a BIG LEAGUE SHAKING EARTH QUAKING FORUM BREAKING FANTRAX SEASON MAKING deal ???

a 5 player deal !!

image.png

No! This is the ground breaking, earth shattering trade that'll shake the league to its core:

576096EF-03B0-4FD4-A38A-8E41CD5308C2.jpeg

WOW!!

• Like 2

No! This is the ground breaking, earth shattering trade that'll shake the league to its core:

576096EF-03B0-4FD4-A38A-8E41CD5308C2.thumb.jpeg.6ee05fb8b838f56f78be9553235be996.jpeg

WOW!!

Without trying to be biased and as awesome as a punter trade is, the Stroker/BNG trade has to win. It was so crazy Fantrax deleted the first attempt for fear the site would crash! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sucks to go 0-2 with 143 points but I'll tip my cap to @bardle and @isaacb1994 for having great weeks. 

Anybody interested in trading me their QB and/or TE? I've got some good pieces to help you out and am open to any offer that doesn't include Kamara. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ya'll this is what you call an ass whooping. My only loss came last week by .5 a point.

I wish I know Spies had a fantasy league I would have joined. I play Daily Fantasy on Sunday's and average winning about 13k a year from it.

Almost had the perfect lineup if it wasn't for me keeping Henry in over Cooks. My best pickup this year was Waller from OAK. I have Hunter Henry also, but he's on IR.

Screenshot_20190923-081102_Sleeper.thumb.jpg.53eb15b49d58caf9958ff4efe6c5e354.jpgScreenshot_20190923-081109_Sleeper.thumb.jpg.55d67a709081e1a79235f67c0b1c65f1.jpgScreenshot_20190923-081127_Sleeper.thumb.jpg.be2ed93b6fe5d6146d93d54549b34af5.jpgScreenshot_20190923-081135_Sleeper.thumb.jpg.117ddd8711800b8cf910b884e74f33bf.jpg