Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

FCD6E517-A2AF-4240-A01D-77B2F1010AC2.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Do rosters lock for non playoff teams to make sure top players are not dumped to the waiver wire?  Not sure I understand dropping Rodgers but keeping Mayfield and Tannehill on a roster.

Capture.JPG.0e3cb6e75d9b0595a624be1fce2b669c.JPG

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

Do rosters lock for non playoff teams to make sure top players are not dumped to the waiver wire?  Not sure I understand dropping Rodgers but keeping Mayfield and Tannehill on a roster.

Well, Cam’s currently playoff eligible so I’d say that’s his prerogative. In the broader sense, no there’s not a way to lock eliminated teams from making moves until the playoffs begin. 

Also, not sure if you noticed, but they worked in your recommendation to allow filtering on the transactions history page to view whichever division you desire. Pretty nice add and thanks for throwing it out there. 

• Like 3

Well, Cam’s currently playoff eligible so I’d say that’s his prerogative. In the broader sense, no there’s not a way to lock eliminated teams from making moves until the playoffs begin. 

Also, not sure if you noticed, but they worked in your recommendation to allow filtering on the transactions history page to view whichever division you desire. Pretty nice add and thanks for throwing it out there. 

I honestly haven’t been overly thrilled with Rodger’s production as he’s been super inconsistent compared to Mayfield who is starting to heat up and the defenses he plays coming up are a little softer than the teams the Packers play. As for Tannehill, he’s been very consistent compared to the numbers that Rodgers has been putting up.

Not thrilled with the transaction but with my D on bye and trying to make a playoff push, I couldn’t really afford to drop anyone else on my roster. Just wait, when I come out of this league on top, I’ll be the one laughing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 4

If it makes you feel better I’m not making the playoffs so I picked up Rodgers to screw the guys that did.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

It’s been a really fun season. My teams have been very much boom or bust each week, hopefully I Boom this week so I can end up with a bye.. Good luck [mention=55597]Hackster[/mention], but I’m gonna win.

Good luck to you GB. But my plan is to win the division. Good luck

• Like 1

**insert trash talk to GS Stroker and GoalieWales**

Ha.. told them

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hackster said:

Good luck to you GB. But my plan is to win the division. Good luck

Well, with the way your team started... it’s looking pretty good for you. 😬

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Camcmart said:

**insert trash talk to GS Stroker and GoalieWales**

Ha.. told them

I know you are but what am I?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And to decide our fates, it’s a battle of the TEs for Stroker and I..

A lot of playoff spots and playoff bye weeks are going to be decided a certain way because people didn't set their lineups. Pretty disappointing gents.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

And to decide our fates, it’s a battle of the TEs for Stroker and I..

A tough act to follow.. let’s see if Andrews can get it done like Kittle did

Congratulations to the guys that made the playoffs. Good luck!

• Like 2

@Shankster Strikes Back, good luck in the playoffs, but just know, the rebels always win, even when the empire is heavily favored. 😉

A4ACCE77-E227-4BEB-A691-6A1328410EF7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

[mention=69396]Shankster[/mention] Strikes Back, good luck in the playoffs, but just know, the rebels always win, even when the empire is heavily favored.

A4ACCE77-E227-4BEB-A691-6A1328410EF7.jpeg.f6ae30a756cf8aa665b84d3c36b7378e.jpeg

May the force be with you.
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Congratulations to the guys that made the playoffs. Good luck!

Ditto

Image result for play like a champion meme

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone on a great regular season! Division winners and recipients of a first round bye(top 2 per division) are: 

@Bucky CC in Berg division followed up by @Hackster.

@00sportsman in Shooter division followed up by @mudfish. (clipped me by one stinking game)

@russtopherb in Stud division followed up @bardle

Great job on the first round bye guys!

Now, on to the playoffs! The top 6 teams in each division make the playoffs. As previously mentioned, the top 2 seeds in each receive a first round bye. Single elimination is the name of the game so win at all costs!

Below is the playoff bracket. Best of luck to those that made it! Go get that Golden Ticket!

1325589760_playoffbracket.thumb.jpg.abd970d31eceed2a2ee0b6006db17787.jpg

• Like 4

Also, although I love him like a brother, thank god @blackngold_blood won't be going for the MGS three-peat of fantasy leagues, that would have been an abject disaster.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Undershooter said:

Congrats to everyone on a great regular season! Division winners and recipients of a first round bye(top 2 per division) are:  @Bucky CC in Berg division followed up by @Hackster.

@00sportsman in Shooter division followed up by @mudfish. (clipped me by one stinking game)

@russtopherb in Stud division followed up @bardle

Great job on the first round bye guys!

Now, on to the playoffs! The top 6 teams in each division make the playoffs. As previously mentioned, the top 2 seeds in each receive a first round bye. 

Below is the playoff bracket. Best of luck to those that made it! 

1325589760_playoffbracket.thumb.jpg.abd970d31eceed2a2ee0b6006db17787.jpg

Match up of the OG's this week if memory serves @BK in TEXAS! Fairly certain you and I are one of the few left from the original MGS FFB league.

I wish your lineup much luck. May you score many points, as long as it's one less than me!

5555.gif

• Haha 1