Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

FCD6E517-A2AF-4240-A01D-77B2F1010AC2.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Nice job setting this up Stud! Thank you! I’m pretty sure I’m set up.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

Looks like it went through to me. 

@GolfSpy STUDque I think you have Snaphook Hackster in 2 divisions. 

Oops. Sorry about the oversight @mudfish it’s fixed now. 

Okay boys, just because we didn’t make the playoffs doesn’t mean we need to be complete losers. The winner of the Stud playoff bracket will win a $100 gift card to Callaway Golf. To be eligible you need three things; live in the US, played in the MGS Fantasy League and you had to have your full starting lineup filled with active players in week 12 of the regular season.

Good luck because you’re gonna need it!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Awesome!!!!  We've been on here a while now.  Pretty much since the beginning!  Good luck!

On 11/27/2019 at 9:09 AM, Undershooter said:

Match up of the OG's this week if memory serves @BK in TEXAS! Fairly certain you and I are one of the few left from the original MGS FFB league.

I wish your lineup much luck. May you score many points, as long as it's one less than me!

5555.gif

• Like 1

Hey guys, 2 slight tweaks to the playoff pick 'em bracket:

1. Final round scoring changed to 10 pts champ, 8 pts 2nd, and 6 pts 3rd.  Still worth 24 in total but need to reward those who pick the champ at a higher value.
  2. If you're in the playoffs, you can enter but aren't eligible for the $100 Gift certificate.

There's still about 4 entries left on the workbook.  Again, I'm locking it at 1pm today so good luck ya'll and good luck to those who made the playoffs (but especially good luck to those in the Stud division 😉 )

PS.  Happy Birthday @bardle!  Enjoy your relaxing bye week.

• Like 4

Hey guys, 2 slight tweaks to the playoff pick 'em bracket:
  1. Final round scoring changed to 10 pts champ, 8 pts 2nd, and 6 pts 3rd.  Still worth 24 in total but need to reward those who pick the champ at a higher value.
  2. If you're in the playoffs, you can enter but aren't eligible for the $100 Gift certificate.
There's still about 4 entries left on the workbook.  Again, I'm locking it at 1pm today so good luck ya'll and good luck to those who made the playoffs (but especially good luck to those in the Stud division  )

PS.  Happy Birthday [mention=80481]bardle[/mention]!  Enjoy your relaxing bye week.

Good luck gents! Hopefully all the brackets aren’t busted by the end of the 1pm games today!

Big thanks to@Wedgie for providing a generous prize to top it off!

I’m going to need some big performances to win my match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I filled out my picks, I guess it saves automatically? 

Good luck everyone🏈

• Like 2

Well @GB13 I think my Luck has run out.  

it’s been fun Gents.  Can’t wait till Golf Fantasy 3.0!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Don’t make me a double loser shankster! I got you going to the championship!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Don’t make me a double loser shankster! I got you going to the championship!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Hopefully you are right Steve!

I only need all 4 players to get 17.1 points... 🤞🏼

• Like 2

Welp... just as soon as the playoffs started they ended for me. Unless I get about 80 points from two guys tomorrow night. Good luck to those moving on! This season has been a lot of fun!

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I only need all 4 players to get 17.1 points... 🤞🏼

Projections have you only losing by 1.5 points right now. Still plenty of fantasy football to play in that one. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. 

47 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Welp... just as soon as the playoffs started they ended for me. Unless I get about 80 points from two guys tomorrow night. Good luck to those moving on! This season has been a lot of fun!

I feel partially responsible since I picked you as my champ. Sorry about the bad vibes I sent over 😢  Still plenty of hope though! That 60 point gap can be covered by Cook/Diggs. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shankster said:

Well @GB13 I think my Luck has run out.  

it’s been fun Gents.  Can’t wait till Golf Fantasy 3.0!

That was super close at the end, and I was worried that leaving Guice on the bench and playing Jones was lose it for me. Great matchup Shanks! 

• Like 2

That was super close at the end, and I was worried that leaving Guice on the bench and playing Jones was lose it for me. Great matchup Shanks! 

Terrible match up last night. The Pats looked terrible. Good luck going forward!
  • Like 2

I hope no one picked me to win this, if so... Well, if only we could go back to the season after the draft and start again

• Like 1

Just now, Berg Ryman said:

I hope no one picked me to win this, if so... Well, if only we could go back to the season after the draft and start again

I had you in the championship game but getting third.  No worries, I had Virginia to win it all in the NCAA basketball tournament when they lost in round one as the number one overall seed.  That was worse!

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Not only are @Berg Ryman and I meeting in the playoffs, we had a brief period of trade discussions in which he was interested in picking up David Johnson and/or Kerryon Johnson before both stopped scoring fantasy points altogether. In hindsight... 🙂

• Like 1