Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

FCD6E517-A2AF-4240-A01D-77B2F1010AC2.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Just for fun, you're looking at the dummy who traded away Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, and Michael Thomas. I'm not proud

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

On 11/30/2019 at 8:31 PM, BK in TEXAS said:

Awesome!!!!  We've been on here a while now.  Pretty much since the beginning!  Good luck!

Congrats BK! Unless a miracle happens you're going to get me this week. Negative points from a kicker and a non showing for the highest ranked Defense this week is gonna cost me. 

Good luck everyone the rest of the way!

Just for fun, you're looking at the dummy who traded away Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, and Michael Thomas. I'm not proud

That’s all you traded away!?! I’d list the players I traded away but nobody has time to read through them all! I’ll just give everybody the highlights.

Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, MG3, Adam Theilen, OBJ, Cooper Kupp, George Kittle, and Evan Engram twice just to name a few!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

That’s all you traded away!?! I’d list the players I traded away but nobody has time to read through them all! I’ll just give everybody the highlights.

Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, MG3, Adam Theilen, OBJ, Cooper Kupp, George Kittle, and Evan Engram twice just to name a few!

Now name the guys you didn’t trade to Stroker!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well on that list would be Mahomes, Jackson, Theilen, Engram, Cook, and Carson.
Then we could add JuJu, Ingram, Chark, Conner, Coleman, DJ, Cooper, Julio Jones, Montgomery, Edelman, Diggs, Keenan Allen, etc.
Boy typing out these posts make me realize what could have been!

Now name the guys you didn’t trade to Stroker!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

That last second field goal saved my matchup! Phew!

• Like 2

Moving on in the playoffs with Guice and Mostert on the bench this week is relieving to say the least...

• Like 1

Well what a season... Came to a pretty poor finish however was a lot of fun. Near heartbreaking loss in the playoffs, but I am away traveling so couldn't watch any anyway. 

Congrats to all the teams moving on and good luck!! 

• Like 1

Bracket updated.  Congrats to those moving on.  

2019-12-03_8-22-37.jpg

Pretty interesting to see all three 6-seeds advance so special congrats to @GolfSpy MPR @BK in TEXAS and @Camcmart.  Last year, it was chalk throughout except for @blackngold_blood busting it up.

Speaking of brackets, we all equally suck 🙂  Seems like everyone is still in it.  @cwojtowicz betting on himself all the way through isn't eligible for a prize but is in prime position to leave us all in the dust.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

My team is currently held together with baling wire and duct tape, and @Bucky CC is currently projected to beat me by 25 points. Time to start spending the WW dollars I've saved all season!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

My team is currently held together with bailing wire and duct tape, and @Bucky CC is currently projected to beat me by 25 points. Time to start spending the WW dollars I've saved all season!

But your team has momentum on it's side!

I think @GolfSpy STUDque is going to pull some strings and our matchup will come down to the battle of kickers.  Robbie "Good as" Gould against Wil "Yes it's really spelled with one L - we gave the other one to the team we beat!" Lutz.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:
Bracket updated.  Congrats to those moving on.  
2019-12-03_8-22-37.thumb.jpg.969c0741cdb1361c966834326fb6f698.jpg
Pretty interesting to see all three 6-seeds advance so special congrats to [mention=58668]GolfSpy MPR[/mention] [mention=15248]BK in TEXAS[/mention] and [mention=59029]Camcmart[/mention].  Last year, it was chalk throughout except for [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention] busting it up.
Speaking of brackets, we all equally suck   Seems like everyone is still in it.  [mention=58588]cwojtowicz[/mention] betting on himself all the way through isn't eligible for a prize but is in prime position to leave us all in the dust.

I believe we (not me) aren’t as bad at picking as stated. After inspection a few guys (me included) just didn’t rebracket them by seed.

@sirchunksalot actually got 4 right. 

what a disappointing way to end the season.... 0 from Tyler Lockett and pennies from OBJ and Kittle.

sorry to those who were backing me; thought I had a pretty solid squad.  A lot of lessons learned this year.  

Good luck to those in quest of that GOLDEN TICKET !!

----

When does the fantasy golf start?  🙂

• Like 5
  • Love 1

what a disappointing way to end the season.... 0 from Tyler Lockett and pennies from OBJ and Kittle.
sorry to those who were backing me; thought I had a pretty solid squad.  A lot of lessons learned this year.  
Good luck to those in quest of that GOLDEN TICKET !!
----
When does the fantasy golf start? 

I was on the Fantrax app and the Golf League 2020 is there showing teams and draft positions so it has to be close.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Were we supposed to reseed by bracket?

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yes, for round 1, just like the NFL.  The pre-bracket I put on the forum detailed that as did the drop-down message within the spreadsheet itself.  I'll see if I can figure out a way to give you (and anyone else in a similar boat) partial credit because there should be some reward for picking round 1 match-ups correctly.

Edit: .5 point each makes sense.  No points moving forward for any of these picks in the wrong swim-lane though unless you have them in the finals because the match-ups are different.  Updated bracket/standings below.

2019-12-03_16-38-03.jpg

4 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I was on the Fantrax app and the Golf League 2020 is there showing teams and draft positions so it has to be close.

I reactivated it to start playing with the settings.  We're exploring all options for league setup, including potentially moving away from Fantrax to something else.  Keep an eye out for a separate thread with more information and (probably) polls to vote on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

5 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Were we supposed to reseed by bracket?

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yes, for round 1, just like the NFL.  The pre-bracket I put on the forum detailed that as did the drop-down message within the spreadsheet itself.  I'll see if I can figure out a way to give you (and anyone else in a similar boat) partial credit because there should be some reward for picking round 1 match-ups correctly.

That just goes to show how well I can read and follow directions!  Never even noticed it saying to reseed. 

I followed the directions but didn’t really win any games for it to matter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1