Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

FCD6E517-A2AF-4240-A01D-77B2F1010AC2.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Glad to see Bardle and the Stud division show well. I may have finished second to last but this is the most fun I have had in Fantasy Football.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Well Stud you still have a shot. It isn't impossible for the best Kicker in the league to get you 30 points. The ironic thing is I actually need him to make a few field goals for my local money league to advance to the finals. So now I'm torn as there $300+ to the winner of that league (that is an awfully nice new putter )but the prestige of having a shot at the circus league and 3 out of 4 league championships here is pulling at me!
Hopefully I can just trade that Fantasy Football badge for a Circus one.

Wow, Barkley finally paid off. I'm sure eliminated #1 pick owners are groaning everywhere. Tough to see any situation where [mention=80481]bardle[/mention] doesn't win the Super Bowl but I'd love to see the drama that makes it close! 

After a season of watching RedZone, it's really weird cheering for punts in circus. Looks like [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention] is gonna take me down in the semis but I'm just thrilled circus league actually came together. #letthempunt 

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Looks like I’m gonna fall in Circus to Berg.. Why did I decide to start Daniel Jones? 

My team this week would’ve put up quite the fight had I made it through.. congrats to Bardle though on a stellar season

So there's a potential for controversy in Circus which would result in the closest margin all season, .03 points. Currently, @blackngold_blood is beating me by 9.97 and I believe the scoring system will auto adjust that downwards by 10. 

0DBBDC6E-C913-43D1-978F-08F7DA44AA75.jpeg

Ashton Dulin is currently listed as having scored 12 points. 2 for a GP and 10 for zero yards. The scoring system is set up to only award the 10 if you actually do something and gives 0 for merely appearing in the game. This eliminates the loophole of starting a punt team guy for freebie 12 points.

I've seen this pop up a few times this season and each time it's been adjusted downwards through the auto stat corrections. In his game summary, it already shows him with 2 points only. 

4452A5EC-06B1-4BA3-ADF2-F115978A57C7.jpeg

I don't intend to intervene; I'm just saying this so the explanation is out there in case it changes overnight I don't want it to look fishy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There will, however, be zero controversy in the main league unless Mike Boone turns out to be the best waiver pickup in history! From my couch, I'd love to see @bardle go over 200pts in the Super Bowl. It's only been reached a few times all season so it'd be a great milestone to hit as well. 

• Like 3

Just checking in on my score after my extended family Christmas. Can't believe Barkley and Indy D put up those numbers. Wow. 

Ha I was watching the scores for a bit and Twitter showed a Barkley td catch, Indy punt return and Lamar Td in a span of a minute. Figured it’d be a long day for me at that point lol. Congrats though. Heck of a week for your team!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

I noticed this as well however I had a similar situation in my last matchup. It didn't matter in the outcome but it never did autocorrect for my opponents score.
That said there will be no controversy as whatever the score should be is what it should be. If you need to manually do it that is fine.

So there's a potential for controversy in Circus which would result in the closest margin all season, .03 points. Currently, [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention] is beating me by 9.97 and I believe the scoring system will auto adjust that downwards by 10. 
0DBBDC6E-C913-43D1-978F-08F7DA44AA75.thumb.jpeg.e18f7e0953d3e45922a72d02f9dd9a56.jpeg
Ashton Dulin is currently listed as having scored 12 points. 2 for a GP and 10 for zero yards. The scoring system is set up to only award the 10 if you actually do something and gives 0 for merely appearing in the game. This eliminates the loophole of starting a punt team guy for freebie 12 points.
I've seen this pop up a few times this season and each time it's been adjusted downwards through the auto stat corrections. In his game summary, it already shows him with 2 points only. 
4452A5EC-06B1-4BA3-ADF2-F115978A57C7.thumb.jpeg.639333ca023f799e099829f83b13a904.jpeg
I don't intend to intervene; I'm just saying this so the explanation is out there in case it changes overnight I don't want it to look fishy.

There will, however, be zero controversy in the main league unless Mike Boone turns out to be the best waiver pickup in history! From my couch, I'd love to see [mention=80481]bardle[/mention] go over 200pts in the Super Bowl. It's only been reached a few times all season so it'd be a great milestone to hit as well. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

There will, however, be zero controversy in the main league unless Mike Boone turns out to be the best waiver pickup in history! From my couch, I'd love to see @bardle go over 200pts in the Super Bowl. It's only been reached a few times all season so it'd be a great milestone to hit as well. 

I'll take it. My wife's team won our money league last night and it looks very promising that I'll close this one out tonight. My team in my money league ended up dead last so it feels nice to have not been completely bested by my SO. Ha. 

Maybe I can get me a fantasy golf crown too and be the next BnG. 😁

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I just went back and looked through all my matchups and it never autocorrected any of them so you may have to do it manually Stud.

Nah. Whatever will be, will be. It's just circus after all. 

5 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Congratulations@bardle on your win in the Super Bowl!

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I didn't quite make it to 200 for Stud but I still took it home. Thanks everyone for an awesome year and Happy Holidays! Can't wait for fantasy golf to get started again! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, bardle said:

I didn't quite make it to 200 for Stud but I still took it home. Thanks everyone for an awesome year and Happy Holidays! Can't wait for fantasy golf to get started again! 

Congrats, @bardle! Tried to put up a fight, but just didn't have the firepower to keep up with the Juggernaut you built. Any early inclinations about what you're eyeing for a test with your golden ticket this upcoming year?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Congrats, @bardle! Tried to put up a fight, but just didn't have the firepower to keep up with the Juggernaut you built. Any early inclinations about what you're eyeing for a test with your golden ticket this upcoming year?

We shall see what the year entails. I've been on a bit of a golf hiatus now that my daughter can walk and talk, hoping to get back into it a little bit in March. 

• Like 4

Congrats Bardle on your win and great season! Merry Xmas to all! P.s. is there a link in forum for fantasy golf league? I haven’t been able to find it.

• Like 2

Big congrats! We'll done and to everyone thank you for an incredible seasons. Lots of up's and downs but an amazing year regardless!! 

• Like 1

And now, for the championship ceremony post:

44D7B528-EB97-437C-B93B-31EFB94B743D.jpeg

43882154-0697-4BB7-9F17-73DF59D6FEE8.png

Congrats again @bardle for bringing it home in such impressive fashion. Good thing you didn't need Thielen to play well haha. 

The FF Champ badge has now been passed to you from @blackngold_blood. Check your PMs for info on your Golden Ticket. Merry Christmas!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let's not forget about Circus! Finishing week 17 because, circus. We've got @blackngold_blood and @Berg Ryman facing off to save their egos for one more fantasy season. 

8AFA7E6B-50F8-45A7-BB42-4DFB6DCB3DDB.jpeg

Moving on to the next fantasy season, we're starting to take interest in the Fantasy Golf season. @Steve2100 and anyone else who needs it, here's the link:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/36070-2020-mgs-fantasy-golf-league/

• Like 6