Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

FCD6E517-A2AF-4240-A01D-77B2F1010AC2.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

8 minutes ago, Undershooter said:

Congratulation to @blackngold_blood on keeping his MGS fantasy win streak alive with a win in our side Circus league! Great job bud

I hate this with every fiber of my being.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulation to [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention] on keeping his MGS fantasy win streak alive with a win in our side Circus league! Great job bud

Thanks to everybody that had a hand in creating the league as well as those that actually participated in it. It was a blast having punters involved.
I would also like to thank the Washington Redskins for being just good enough to allow Forbath to kick 4 field goals and 5 extra points. You guys rock!!🤟🏻

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7E1FFD7B-F993-4E15-B6A1-79E5B8B9E10D.jpeg

Booooooooooooooooooo!

Just kidding of course. Congrats on winning the circus league @blackngold_blood. Another great Super Bowl showing too! There's no badge or Golden Ticket but you can take pride in winning a one-of-a-kind league. 

Fun story: I checked with Fantrax (about our scoring from the semis) and they confirmed the score came out how we set it up. Just room for improvement for next year. It was funny though cuz they were like, wait a second....did you know your players get fewer points the better they do? Like, yeah bro 🎪 I bet they had a fun time reporting that to their supervisors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2