Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

MALTBY ISO-T DRIVER

Popeye64

For the customer who was just killing the ISO-T, he normally hits a pull hook. It can be chronic at times. The 9.5 ISO-T was surprisingly straight for him. He struggled with a few of the KE4 setups but it was more his ball position than anything. When i talked him into a good stance he did great. Left on his own they were pull hooks. So for him the ISO-T was wildly obvious the driver for him. He loved the sound as well. Its a muted thwack. The KE4 has more of a click to it. Like an old school all titanium driver.
The ISO-T seems to have a smaller footprint as well. Though they are the same cc size.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks Popeye.  I like the metallic dark grey and simplistic look of the ISO-T, but the ability to swap our shafts on the KE4 may edge it out.
That is a draw back in this day and age. Like most drivers once you have it figured out you don't really change. Its just getting to that point. With this customer he was almost tailor made for it.
I'm playing him tomorrow in a match and its gonna kill me if he is flying past me.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk