ole gray

FS: Evnroll ER5 Hatchback

For those who have been itching to try an Evnroll Putter, today is a  great time!  This putter is 34 inches long and has been well taken care of and is looking for a permanent home. You might want to  lock this baby down asap as  I'm thinking it will be gobbled up sooner than an ear of corn in a skinny pigs trough. 🐷   Going for $195.00 to include shipping and that's a real deal steal 💣    I'm retired so I can throw it in the mail and get it to you in no time.  Oh and it comes with the Evnroll Gravity grip too!

Not accepting trades, payment via Paypal and shipping included for United States only. 

ER5TopView.jpeg

ER5FaceView.jpg

ER5BottomView.jpeg

ER5Grip.jpg

ER5Headcover.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That's a beauty OG. I'm sure it'll sell faster than a woodchuck chucking wood.

How long is it?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That's a beauty OG. I'm sure it'll sell faster than a woodchuck chucking wood.

How long is it?

Thanks Stud for the heads up on the length!  I updated my post and yea ,,,,woodchucks can show nuff chuck some wood 

34 inches is the length

Wow that looks like it's brand new! Someone needs to scoop this up, at a steal of a price.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yungkory said:

Wow that looks like it's brand new! Someone needs to scoop this up, at a steal of a price.

I have folks asking if I will accept trades for it however I need  the cash. I'm looking hard at a Epic Flash driver and those things cost almost as much as my first car! 😳

• Like 2

Update!  I just added this to Craig's List  to generate more interest.   We'll see what sort of responses come in. 🏌️‍♂️

• Like 1

Bumping this one up ! 

$175.00!