GolfSpy Stroker

PXG for heroes sale

Our Sponsors

If you're a vet or first responder this is a tremendous deal.... 

(check here: https://groups.id.me/new )

PXG_deal.jpg

• Like 5

Although I've never utilized the Heroes program with PXG, I've looked at it and considered it and it's a very good thing that they're doing.  I believe it's not only vets that qualify, but also First Responders.   It does require a quick verification, but if you qualify, it's short and sweet.  Check it out if you're interested in PXG.  You could save quite a bit!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Although I've never utilized the Heroes program with PXG, I've looked at it and considered it and it's a very good thing that they're doing.  I believe it's not only vets that qualify, but also First Responders.   It does require a quick verification, but if you qualify, it's short and sweet.  Check it out if you're interested in PXG.  You could save quite a bit!

Good point Carl... I edited the post and added the link to check for seeing if you are eligible.  Thanks for pointing that out.

You can get 5-P and a Driver ... new from PXG for 630... that is fantastic!

• Like 4

I came really close to buying a Gen 1 Driving Iron via the Heroes discount, but the $30 shipping nullified the deal completely. 

Wow, that is a great price!  I am a veteran and volunteer fireman, wonder if that counts twice 😀?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sheesh. Wife wouldn’t be happy but maybe I could have them shipped to the firehouse...I’m sure nobody would touch the box until my next shift 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Being a vet I cashed in on this opportunity, and got the 0211's in 5-pw, gw, sw, lw got the driver for free but passed on the $95 putter deal since I love my Scotty, and now regretting it. These clubs are amazing. TM, and Callaway both offer 15% off clubs for Vets.

There are a lot of people I feel using this to benefit from it for the wrong reasons. Lot's of people on Facebook golf club buy sell trade groups are using it, and selling the equipment at a substantial markup. I have called quite a few people out on this. Call me a hater, but I think it's wrong to personally profit from a company trying to do a good thing.

Attach44942_20190726_211641.jpg

Edited by Maltenator
typo, and needed to add more info.
  • Like 5

Sweet bag!  Those clubs look NIIIICE.

I agree that it is akin to theft for using you eligibility and then reselling for profit.  That's very close to stolen valor.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Sweet bag!  Those clubs look NIIIICE.

I agree that it is akin to theft for using you eligibility and then reselling for profit.  That's very close to stolen valor.

Thanks, I wanted to reinvent my game with new clubs this year, and said heck with it and got a new bag as well. It's the Sun Mountain C-130 (yes after the Air Force plane which I jumped out of many times, which was also my branch of service so it all fit perfectly) I was looking for one, and loved this one, and ran with the USA/Patriotic theme. 

The clubs are very nice. I have TM M6 3 wood and 3, 4 hybrids to round out my bag with the Scotty putter.

• Like 2

So, I play with an older vet who was looking at potentially upgrading his Adams A2's and get fit and tole him about this. Never heard of PXG or the promotion. I haven't played with him sense but I hope he took advantage. I just don't see how you can't at least consider this deal if you qualify.

• Like 3

Just now, Berg Ryman said:

So, I play with an older vet who was looking at potentially upgrading his Adams A2's and get fit and tole him about this. Never heard of PXG or the promotion. I haven't played with him sense but I hope he took advantage. I just don't see how you can't at least consider this deal if you qualify.

My sentiments exactly. $105 for clubs, and they're shaft upgrades aren't bad max $25 a club. All other major brands were $150+ for base bone irons without upgrades. It was the most thorough fitting experience. Their guy drove down from 2 hours away and spent 4 hours with me. He fitted me for everything including a putter, 3 wood and hybrids although I didn't get them with no pressure from his end. He wanted to make sure I got the right shaft for everything, which ended up all being the same Tensei CK Orange.

• Like 2

Anyone know how long this promotion is running for? I would definitely take advantage of this in the winter during the off season.

10 minutes ago, SmoothG said:

Anyone know how long this promotion is running for? I would definitely take advantage of this in the winter during the off season.

No, PXG reps don't even know. It's completely up to Bob.

I've purchased a couple putter through the program and it's easily the best military/vets/first responder discount available across ALL club manufacturers IMO. They expand it regularly as well and just included PXG apparel this week. A solid way to get some PXG swag in your bag for sure!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

I've purchased a couple putter through the program and it's easily the best military/vets/first responder discount available across ALL club manufacturers IMO. They expand it regularly as well and just included PXG apparel this week. A solid way to get some PXG swag in your bag for sure!

Their apparel sells out quick. I haven’t looked recently since I’ve moved on from my irons but in the past things were gone before even getting a chance to surf the site

• Like 2

I pulled the trigger called PXG, and asked if I could cash in on the $95 putter deal that I passed up. They honored it, and will have my new Mustang here in a couple weeks. Now who wants to buy my Scotty?

Edited by Maltenator
  • Like 3

On 8/3/2019 at 3:19 PM, fixyurdivot said:

Wow, that is a great price!  I am a veteran and volunteer fireman, wonder if that counts twice 😀?

Yeah, I actually emailed them before they ever offered this Heroes discount to see if they would give a military discount or a sir name discount...they pretty much laughed at me about the sir name discount.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SmoothG said:

Since they always have the Heroes program, it's my assumption that the irons will always be $105 for heroes.  I believe the Limited Time Offer is for the FREE Gen 1 Driver, which would probably last until they are gone...also just my assumption, but it makes sense.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 8:04 AM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Good point Carl... I edited the post and added the link to check for seeing if you are eligible.  Thanks for pointing that out.

You can get 5-P and a Driver ... new from PXG for 630... that is fantastic!

By the way, their website says $125 per iron, not $105.