Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Presidents Cup Picks

Hadn't really given any thought to it, but this article made me wonder. Do you think Tiger will actually pick himself to play as the author suggests?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/tiger-faces-tough-wildcard-picks-as-presidents-cup-captain-stick-with-the-old-or-bring-in-the-new/ar-AAF7MwZ?li=BBnba9I

I understand there are a lot of people that want to see Tiger on the course, but given his very own statements about his health and ability to play I don't think it'd be a very smart move. I'd much rather see Tiger take the time off and do whatever he can to reach a place where four rounds of golf doesn't take so much out of him.

What do you guys think?

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

I don't see him playing in the President's Cup.  For what reason would he play?  It's the week after the Hero World Challenge which is his event in the Bahamas, and it's a long trip to Australia.  Lots of things the captain has to do; I think he will assume the captain's role and enjoy it!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”