Sir-G

Looking for a left handed stand bag

I been looking for a left handed stand bag for awhile but have not found what I am looking for. Does anyone have any recommendations where I can get one made? 

@Sir-G, I'm not sure what you mean by a left handed bag?

As a lefty, I've never seen a bag specifically made for lefties. Are you looking for a stand bag with the straps reversed?

• Like 1

Please enlighten me... how does one make a bag left or right handed 

• Like 1

They definitely make them or they have recently. I checked a few links on google and a lot of them are out of stock. Hope you can find one!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

On 10/31/2019 at 8:11 PM, Charli said:

Please enlighten me... how does one make a bag left or right handed 

I had the same question. I did a search and couldn't find a specific "lefty" bag. 

i believe sun mountain did make one, not sure if it is in the current catalog

On 11/10/2019 at 8:49 AM, tony@CIC said:

I had the same question. I did a search and couldn't find a specific "lefty" bag. 

Sun mountain makes one. The strap is just on the other side. Not sure how it makes the bag Left handed though. 

38 minutes ago, Charli said:

Sun mountain makes one. The strap is just on the other side. Not sure how it makes the bag Left handed though. 

The strap on the other side would make sense. I was thinking of a cart bag - where it wouldn't make a difference. 

Yeah really the only way to make the bag “left handed” maybe I’m missing out only using right handed bags 

10 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

The strap on the other side would make sense. I was thinking of a cart bag - where it wouldn't make a difference. 

There is a lefthanded standbag from Ouul. the straps are on the reverse side,  open side of the bag is top left shoulder. I am lefthanded but do not feel that this makes a big difference - especially when the weight of the bag is evenly divided between the straps.

Screenshot_20191124-130051_eBay.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/24/2019 at 7:04 AM, Sturgeon said:

There is a lefthanded standbag from Ouul. the straps are on the reverse side,  open side of the bag is top left shoulder. I am lefthanded but do not feel that this makes a big difference - especially when the weight of the bag is evenly divided between the straps.

Screenshot_20191124-130051_eBay.jpg

Actually a decent looking bag. But like you said not sure if it would make a difference 

• Like 1

I legitimately thought this post was a joke. Along with left handed divot tools and golf balls.

Or, you could shop here...

flanders-leftorium.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1