Jump to content
Sir-G

Looking for a left handed stand bag

Recommended Posts

I been looking for a left handed stand bag for awhile but have not found what I am looking for. Does anyone have any recommendations where I can get one made? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sir-G, I'm not sure what you mean by a left handed bag?

As a lefty, I've never seen a bag specifically made for lefties. Are you looking for a stand bag with the straps reversed?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please enlighten me... how does one make a bag left or right handed 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They definitely make them or they have recently. I checked a few links on google and a lot of them are out of stock. Hope you can find one!


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 8:11 PM, Charli said:

Please enlighten me... how does one make a bag left or right handed 

I had the same question. I did a search and couldn't find a specific "lefty" bag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i believe sun mountain did make one, not sure if it is in the current catalog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 8:49 AM, tony@CIC said:

I had the same question. I did a search and couldn't find a specific "lefty" bag. 

Sun mountain makes one. The strap is just on the other side. Not sure how it makes the bag Left handed though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Charli said:

Sun mountain makes one. The strap is just on the other side. Not sure how it makes the bag Left handed though. 

The strap on the other side would make sense. I was thinking of a cart bag - where it wouldn't make a difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah really the only way to make the bag “left handed” maybe I’m missing out only using right handed bags 

10 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

The strap on the other side would make sense. I was thinking of a cart bag - where it wouldn't make a difference. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a lefthanded standbag from Ouul. the straps are on the reverse side,  open side of the bag is top left shoulder. I am lefthanded but do not feel that this makes a big difference - especially when the weight of the bag is evenly divided between the straps.

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20191124-130051_eBay.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 7:04 AM, Sturgeon said:

There is a lefthanded standbag from Ouul. the straps are on the reverse side,  open side of the bag is top left shoulder. I am lefthanded but do not feel that this makes a big difference - especially when the weight of the bag is evenly divided between the straps.

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20191124-130051_eBay.jpg

Actually a decent looking bag. But like you said not sure if it would make a difference 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I legitimately thought this post was a joke. Along with left handed divot tools and golf balls.

Or, you could shop here...

flanders-leftorium.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...