Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Evnroll ER2B Black Putter

Name/State: Steve/New York

Current putter: Geurin Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet

Handicap: 9.9

Would love to see what Guerin Rife has done to improve on my current putter!

Posted (edited)

Keith  /  North Carolina

Odyssey White Hot #5 Mallard

Just retired and have started playing regularly.  Updating bag with new fitted clubs.  Would love to see if Evnroll is my next putter.  

Edited by Keith54

After re-reading the instructions for the entry regarding requirements, I wanted to take a more in depth shot. 

My name is Chris from Yorktown, Indiana. I’m a 15 handicap; I’m working really hard to be a single digit player. 

I play about twice a week and practice 2-3 times a week. I really love to practice the short game with my favorite being pitch and chip shots. I enjoy putting as well, I’ve been struggling with that as of late. For the last 5 years I’ve used a SeeMore Z3C (face balanced at impact) putter and liked it really well due to the alignment aids it incorporates. I never much cared for the feel, but liked the results. This year as well as late last year, I’ve struggled big time. I track my putts, averaging 40 putts per round😡, prior years were 30-35. I’m planning to ramp up my putting practice and have thought of trying a putter with some tech built into the design. I would love the opportunity to put the EvnRoll ER2B in my bag (committing to it immediately) tracking the progress I make. 

I work in sales and love to help people make good, educated decisions. That, coupled with my UNHEALTHY love for golf, makes me a good candidate to help all of us that rely on MyGolfSpy to educate, motivate and overall improve our games one stroke at a time. I would love to allow my passion for the game to help others. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Bing, Washington 

Seemore PTM1 Stealth CS

10 cap.

Manja, The Netherlands

Odyssey White Hot XG Teron 2007