Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Xcaliber golf restructuring

I got a letter from Robin Arthur and Xcaliber going through some much needed changes. Great products but a flawed company plan. Looks like that will be greatly changed going forward.

My Friends:

Just to let you know, the Xcalibers are definitely still in business and going to be a force to be reckoned with in the future.  We’re approaching the future like it’s our first year in business - we excited and will do anything to make the XCalibers a success for us all!    

I’ve decided to completely step away from running everything and focus on what I do best – “Imagineering” new products and materials, improving existing products, and of course continue to spread our mission of providing great products whose performance head-head are as good as, if not better (a lot of times much better) as any of the high-priced products in the world… at fair prices, period.  And ALWAYS continue to be of immediate, professional servicein any way to 1st time customers, experienced fitters, clubmakers and golfers alike - and to always tell the TRUTH in doing so!

To make this all happen effectively, we’ve made and will continue to make corporate structure additions and improvements in sales, new technologies in materials and design and of course in all aspects of social media .  

Bernadette Devera, a woman who possesses an incredible business acumen will be taking over as President of Operations.  She’ll be running the show for all things involved with operations – procurement, distribution, computer/internet integration+++ including social networking (whom we’re looking to hire a new, aggressive firm within 60 days).  Plus she’s an incredible wonderful person as well and a trusted life-long friend!

She will be more than ably assisted by Roy Kaltz as Vice-President of Operations.  Roy is a long-time clubmaker and fitter who loves all things golf.  Roy has been in this business for a long time and will be providing not just back-up to Bernadette, but with his technical knowledge in shaft and head designs a huge asset to me as well.  Roy is going to start by upgrading our social media outlets to the point where we can bring in the heavy hitters.  And he and I are already imagineering new products for 2020 - and we’re going to be introducing some new shafts unlike any you’ve ever seen!  

Eric Napue, who’s been an Xcaliber supporter from the start is doing an outstanding job as Director of Technical Services.  Eric a long-time club fitter and clubmaker has become a champion in answering all the clubmakers’ and fitters’ questions and has been spot-on perfect in all his recommendations.  He’s taken on a big load and is performing like the true Master he’s known to be!

AND, we’re going to start bi-weekly or monthly specials ASAP for all the tiered pricing currently in-place.  Roy and I just have to dot the i’s and cross the t’s and modify the website to handle this price reductions.  With Bernadette and Roy on-board, this will not take long so stay tuned.  I’m hoping to turn this loose within the next 2 weeks.

As for all of us, especially me since I’ve had this puppy for a while now, we’re going to attack this “new” company – it is a new co. if you really think about it – with a burning desire backed by faith in ourselves, friends and customers to accomplish your and our goals…and have fun doing so!!!

Sincerely,

Robin Arthur - Owner and Founder of AXE, LLC/The XCalibers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Interesting and exciting news.  Xcaliber shafts are excellent performers and beat everyone in the price + performance + quality equation.  

“Think well of all, be patient with all, and try to find the good in all.”-- Muhammad Ali

⛳ WITB 2024 Edition

• Woods: :cobra-small: DarkSpeed X [10.5*, :kbs: TD LE 60; :cobra-small:  DarkSpeed LS [17.5*], TD Gloss 70; Iomic Evolution
  • Hybrid: :cobra-small: King Tec 2019 [19*], :kbs: PGH 85; Iomic Evolution
  • Irons & Wedges:  King Tour [4i & 5i], King CB [6i to Pw]; UST Mamiya Recoil 110; Iomic Evolution
  • Wedges: S23, 610; UST Mamiya Recoil 125 Prototype; Iomic Evolution
  • Putter: :cobra-small: Grandsport-35 [24]; :garsen: Quad Tour NT TPE
  • Ball: :bridgestone-small: XS [22];
  • Notables: :cobra-small: -Vessel Tour stand bag; :ShotScope: Pro LX+ with H4; :Clicgear:3.5+ w/Alphard Club Booster V2;