TESTERS WANTED! ×

SeeMore FGP tour miiled putter

tschott4

I just picked up a See Moore FGP putter that has tour precision milled on the bottom. The face has a honey combed look to it and was wondering if anyone has used one of these and if so what are your thoughts. I've been able to play 4-5 rounds with it so far and have been putting well with it. 

Driver-Honma TW747

3 wood-Tour Edge CBX 119

Irons Tour Edge EXS

Putter-SeeMore SB 20 Offset shaft

• 1 month later...

I have an old FGP but without the milled face. I changed out to a cameron newport 2.5 and prefer the feel of the scotty. Alignment was good for the Seemore, but honestly the feel left a lot to be desired. If you don't hit dead center of the clubface, you'll come up short (and feel it). Did you find that to be true? Maybe your precision milling makes for a better putter than mine is/was. 

• 1 month later...

I haven't felt what you have stated yet. I'm not sure if the milling helps with that or not because I know it's not me making the perfect stroke. It has improved my putting since buying this putter and I think that it is because of the alignment. Good luck on the course

Driver-Honma TW747

3 wood-Tour Edge CBX 119

Irons Tour Edge EXS

Putter-SeeMore SB 20 Offset shaft