Targetdrone

Thrift Shop Scotty Cameron Newport

What......?!

That is the best find... ever I am sure of it.

Awesome!

• Like 3

Ooops.  Can you just imagine Dad coming back from his international trip and find out that "the kids garage sale" included some of (perhaps all) of his golf bag arrows...maybe even the bag 😱🤣.  Lots of other plausible explanations as to how a $300+ putter ends up in a thrift store... let's hear your version 🤗.

Nice find @Targetdrone!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Ooops.  Can you just imagine Dad coming back from his international trip and find out that "the kids garage sale" included some of (perhaps all) of his golf bag arrows...maybe even the bag 😱🤣.  Lots of other plausible explanations as to how a $300+ putter ends up in a thrift store... let's hear your version 🤗.

Nice find @Targetdrone!!

I am picturing an avid golfer who just broke up with his girlfriend (over the amount of golf he plays of course).....but forgot to get his clubs out of her house prior to the breakup. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think I hit the putter lottery this week.  The wife waited in the car while I ran inside a thrift shop to check to see if they happen to have any disc golf stuff. I came out practically bouncing off the ceiling carrying this. And I spent a whopping $3.20 plus tax for it. My other putters refuse to even look at me now. 
I also snagged a pair of Titleist 910F fairway woods and 2 Vokey wedges and a Mizuno T-Zoid sand wedge for same price each. A very nice Bridgestone stand bag set me back $12. 
20190803_102154.thumb.jpg.9cdda04548bde4bf09717f05c9adc87c.jpg
20190803_102052.thumb.jpg.49bf9dc9171fe1bbbf395d0d28dfa2c6.jpg
20190803_102123.thumb.jpg.afde037d021abf0b82e5998c6b54d097.jpg

That’s better than hitting the Lottery☘️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

4 hours ago, Targetdrone said:

And I spent a whopping $3.20 plus tax for it.

20190803_102123.jpg

Custom stamped: High Roller... ha!

I love it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, joen said:

I am picturing an avid golfer who just broke up with his girlfriend (over the amount of golf he plays of course).....but forgot to get his clubs out of her house prior to the breakup. 

When my parents broke up, my mom sold my dad's VW Notchback for $100. It's a 10 grand vehicle today.  I went to spend part of a summer with my dad a year later and when I came back a friend told me she sold my motorcycle for $10.  Nobody should complain when I ship her off to an old folks home.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

When my parents broke up, my mom sold my dad's VW Notchback for $100. It's a 10 grand vehicle today.  I went to spend part of a summer with my dad a year later and when I came back a friend told me she sold my motorcycle for $10.  Nobody should complain when I ship her off to an old folks home.

Nobody will blame you....

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

All I can say is WOW!!!!! and I thought I had hit a home run with some of my thrift store  and junkyard finds. And to boot it is a custom stamped button back Newport

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Targetdrone said:

Hope it was not a Harley or early Triumph------ It sounds bad enough as it is now

• Like 2

Nice pickup. Beats the Teryllium NP2 on got out of the local paper shop for $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 8/4/2019 at 5:02 AM, BIG STU said:

All I can say is WOW!!!!! and I thought I had hit a home run with some of my thrift store  and junkyard finds. And to boot it is a custom stamped button back Newport

That’s not a buttonback. It’s just a studio select. It’s a good find for sure at the price, though

OH well I ain't a Scotty expert . Only have one and that is my rusty Santa Fe. Scrap prices were up then and so I gave a whopping 0.10 for it.

• Like 1