Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Big Max Offers Unique Test Drive Program

Golfspy_CG2

PRESS RELEASE                                                                                                                     05 August 2019

TEST DRIVE A BIG MAX CART ACROSS THE U.S.

Europe’s #1 Push Cart brand, BIG MAX, is giving golfers across the U.S. the chance to try out one of its award winning push carts at no cost this summer with its Test Drive program.

35 venues across 13 states have taken up the program that enables golfers to take a BIG MAX push cart out for a test round. BIG MAX hopes that golfers across the country will get to experience first hand the multiple health and game benefits of pushing along with all of the benefits unique to pushing a BIG MAX cart.

Rick Oldach, CEO of BIG MAX USA explains, “Using a push cart enables golfers to get the health benefits of walking 4 or 5 miles whilst keeping stress and fatigue from the back and shoulders that can come from carrying your clubs. And with BIG MAX you get the added benefit of 25 years of innovative engineering that makes them a breeze to push, simple to fold and store in the smallest of spaces, and full of features that make life on course easier. We’re delighted to offer golfers the chance to see for themselves what they could get from using a BIG MAX push cart, and have no doubt that once they try one, they’ll never go back!”

From California to New Jersey and Minnesota to Texas BIG MAX carts are waiting to be test driven by golfers who are curious to try out a push cart and want to start with the brand that Europe – the continent of walking golfers – has chosen as their No. 1 brand for the past 20 years. Simply click on the link to find your nearest Test Drive Center https://us.bigmaxgolf.com/golf-carts/

https://us.bigmaxgolf.com

F: facebook.com/bigmaxgolf

T: @BIGMAXGOLF

Insta: @BIGMAX.GOLF

Media Enquiries: david@medi8ltd.co.uk +44 (0)7740 684568

About BIG MAX

BIG MAX has been Europe’s #1 push cart brand for over 15 years following the unprecedented success of the world’s first 3 wheel push cart the Ti1000. Available in virtually every country that plays golf, BIG MAX is a name that has become associated with quality and innovation. It’s most recent advancement, Fold Flat technology, has seen BIG MAX pioneer push carts that fold down completely flat, in some cases to less than 5” deep. BIG MAX has furthered its reputation for innovation with its AQUA and DRI LITE technology that in the last quarter of 2017 matched BIG MAX push carts by becoming #1 golf bag and travel cover brand in Germany, a traditional marker for # 1 in in continental Europe. 

BM-Blade-IP-white_most-wanted.jpg

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I had the opportunity to test one of these for MGS and I still have it. It’s the best push cart I’ve owned and it’s not even close.

Driver: Epic Flash 9* with UST V2 5F4 shaft

Fairway Woods: EF 3W and Rogue Heavenwood

Hybrid: 2019 BB 4Hybrid

Irons: Tour B H1 Hybrid Forged Irons 6-AW with Recoil shafts

Wedge: Callaway Mack Daddy 54* -PM Grind 2.0 wedge, 58*

Putter: Toulon Garage Atlanta

I love mine too! Very easy to set up and take down after round.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• 1 year later...